Story Notes:
For my Secret Santa, jcchasezsbabymama2005.  Hope you've had a wonderful holiday!  Merry Christmas!  Enjoy :)

 

Request: Romance, Smut, anything that involves a naked JC lol

Author's Chapter Notes:
Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hope you enjoy.  This is my first ever JC story (so be kind!)

jcchasezsbabymama2005

Request: Romance, Smut, anything that involves a naked JC lol

 

 ~*~

He could feel her presence as it entered the room, sucking out all of the air in his lungs and setting his heart off at a rapid tattoo.  His face, however, remained stoic and focused, his eyes creased from trying to interpret the papers in front of him.  She huffed loudly, plopping into the chair that sat on the other side of his desk.  Still his eyes roamed the page, but his attention was fully on her.

 

“Hello?” Her voice was short, obvious frustration lacing her tone.

 

JC held back a smile.

 

Slowly, his eyes slid from the paper, landing on her face.  He took in her features in a glance, following the curve of her jaw line, noting the blush in her cheeks.  “Hey.”

 

Molly rolled her eyes, “Hey?  That’s all you have to say?  I’ve been in town for a week and haven’t seen you and all you have to say to me is ‘hey’?”  Despite the venom in her tone, a huge grin stretch across her face as JC stood and walked to her.  She leapt from the chair, throwing her arms around his torso and allowing him to wrap her up in a bear-hug.  “Christ, Chasez, I’ve missed you.”

 

JC took in a breath, inhaling the scent of her, finding her to smell just as he’d remembered.  Not that he could ever forget.  He allowed himself to hold her for just a moment longer before he pushed back, setting her at arms length.

 

“Good to see you, too, Molls.”  His hands were warm on her shoulders, and he didn’t want to let go of her, but he knew he should.  “How are you?”

 

She stepped back, breaking contact between them and taking a seat in the chair again.  This time, her sigh was smaller, tired sounding.  “Good.  I’m happy to be back in L.A.”  Unspoken words hid behind her smile, but JC didn’t want to push.  She would come around on her own time, he knew.  He could read the stress on her face, noted the fatigue in her posture, and he had a sinking feeling he knew what was going on.  But still, he’d wait for her to come to him.  She always did.

 

He settled back in his chair, the desk an island between them.  He was thankful for the divide, though, because being too close to her did strange things to him.

 

“What have you been up to?  What’s kept you so busy you haven’t been able to see me?”  She grinned over at him, sinking down into the chair to rest her head against the back.  Her eyes closed as he spoke.

 

“Just stuff for the label.  I’ve been working with some artists on production, so today I’ve been slaving away over papers.”  His eyes watched her carefully, despite the voice in his head that warned him against it.  His gaze soaked in her form, lingering on the patch of skin peeking out from between her t-shirt and jeans.  He snapped his eyes away.  “Hopefully I’ll be done soon.”

 

“Soon enough to fly to Maryland for Christmas?”  Hope lifted the pitch of her voice. 

 

Sadly, JC shook his head.  “Not that soon.”  He shifted uncomfortably, knowing that his words upset her.  “I have too many meetings and deadlines to meet.  I’ll probably head home for the New Year, but I’m not sure.”

 

Molly’s face wasn’t quite a pout, but her discontentment was obvious.  “Seriously, J?  It’s Christmas.”  Her brown eyes crashed into his with a ferocity that he wasn’t ready for.  He found himself locked into her stare.  “Can your parents make it out here?”

 

The question broke him from his trance, and he shook his head ‘no’ again.  “My Gramps has been really sick lately, so Dad doesn’t want to risk taking the time.”  He cleared his throat, shifting in his chair under her intense gaze.  “Really, Molls, it’s okay.  We’ve talked about it.  I’ll make it out as soon as I can and stay longer.”

 

With a flip of the hand, Molly dismissed his statement.  “That’s unacceptable.  You can’t spend Christmas alone, Josh.  I won’t have it.”

 

He shrugged, uncomfortable with the direction that this conversation was heading.  He knew she meant well, but he couldn’t stand to be around her for too long, if only because he started thinking thoughts that were off limits.  She was off limits.  “I’ll be fine, Molly.  I’ll be so busy I won’t even notice.”

 

She stood, shaking her head.  “No, you won’t.”  She swept out of the room, stopping at the reception desk outside his door.  Her voice was muffled but he could still make out her words, informing Stella that JC’s schedule for Christmas Eve and Christmas day was to be cleared.  She then added in that all meetings for that afternoon were to be cancelled, too, and she stormed back in the room, a whirlwind of energy that stole JC’s breath.  “There, all set.  Let’s go.”

 

She watched him expectantly, and he couldn’t resist the hope in her eyes.  With a sigh, he stood and collected his things, ushering Molly out the door and offering an apologetic wave to Stella.  “You’re such a bully, Molly.”

 

“And you’re such a pushover.” 

 

He chuckled.  “Touché.”

 

~*~

 

JC’s arms ached from the weight of the bags he carried, but the grin that lit Molly’s face was enough to keep him from complaining.  She’d taken him from store to store, buying decorations, gifts, ingredients for cookies and baked good.  He was highly amused.

 

Truth be told, JC was elated that Molly was making him her charity case this year.  He had been pretty upset about not being able to make it home for Christmas, and his plan was to mope around the house.  Molly’s plan seemed much better.  He could never get enough of being around her, either, even though he wouldn’t quite admit it out loud.  They’d been friends for years, practically in diapers together, and he’d always had a soft spot for Molly Callaghan.  Over time, those feelings had grown, but he’d been too worried about ruining their friendship to attempt to take things any further.

 

Even though it was hard on him, he loved spending time with Molly.

 

“So, we’ll get the cookies started first, and then we’ve got to add some cheer to this place.  I don’t know how you live like this, C.”

 

JC set the shopping bags down in the foyer, glancing around at his house, clean, tidy, and cozy.  At least, he’d thought so.  “Live like what?”  His brow furrowed in confusion.

 

She gave him a withering look.  “It’s just so…manly.”

 

JC’s head fell back in a loud guffaw, his eyes crinkling shut and his abs aching.  “Right. Manly.”

 

Molly slapped him on the arm, grabbing the food bags and heading into the kitchen.  “You’re lucky it’s the holiday season, or I’d have to kick your ass for laughing at me.”

 

Collecting himself, JC moved the bags further into the house and followed Molly into his kitchen.  She was rummaging through cabinets, pulling out various cooking utensils and grabbing ingredients from their shopping bags.  Once everything was set out on the counter to her liking, she began to turn on the oven and open packages of flour, sugar, and anything else she would need.  JC stood back and watched, his eyes daring to slide over her form, finding bits of peeking skin.  He cleared his throat, his body temperature rising.

 

At his noise, Molly looked up from her measuring.  “Get your ass over here, Chasez.”

 

That was all the prompting he needed.  She handed him a measuring cup and slide the batter bowl in his direction, pointing to the ingredients he needed to start adding.  Together then fell into a quiet rhythm, talking in quiet whispers.  Christmas music played softly in the background, Molly having turned it on shortly after entering the kitchen.  This, JC thought, is what pure happiness feels like.

 

When the chocolate chip cookies had been portioned out and put on baking trays, Molly and JC started to clean up.  “I can’t believe you haven’t done any decorating for Christmas.”  She commented, looking around the sparse kitchen.  “It’s just not right, JC.”

 

He shrugged, throwing bowls and spoons into the dishwasher.  “I guess I just didn’t think about it.”

 

Molly’s stare was penetrating, and he couldn’t help but stare back.  “You have flour…”  She pointed at his cheek, smiling as he attempted to wipe it off, succeeding in smearing batter over his face.  Her laughter was cut short as JC’s hands cupped her chin, his blue eyes dark as he stepped closer to her.  Molly’s breath hitched in her chest, waiting, and JC’s face broke into a sly smile as he lifted his other hand and dumped a handful of flour over her head.

 

The resulting screech had JC tearing out of the kitchen and up the stairs, laughter interrupting the threats of death and dismemberment that Molly hurled at him.  She chased closely behind, reaching for his shirt, anything, so she could retaliate.  Down the hall they ran, giggles floating through the air.  Finally, Molly managed to corner JC in the upstairs bathroom, their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath. 

 

“You’re so dead.”  Her threat was undermined by the laughter that she couldn’t hold back. 

 

JC’s eyebrow rose, a grin perched on his face.  “How, exactly, do you plan on killing me?”

 

“Slowly.” 

 

Molly inched closer, her hands raised in a defensive position.  JC watched intently, trying not to focus on the rise and fall of her chest as she tried to calm her breathing.  Despite the flour that covered her face, he thought she looked quite beautiful, and then he silently cursed himself for thinking these things.

 

Breaking eye contact, JC stepped farther back into the bathroom, stepping as far away as he could.  “We…ah…we should probably clean ourselves off.”  He avoided looking at her, instead shifting his focus to finding a towel and wash cloth.

 

“Oh…right.  You’re right.”  She stopped too, suddenly feeling awkward and uncomfortable.  Molly turned, intending to leave and hide in her embarrassment.  She wasn’t sure what she had been thinking.  This was JC, and she was just Molly.  They were friends until the end…and that was it.

 

He cleared his throat behind her.  Molly stopped again, feeling the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.  She turned slowly, taking a deep breath.  “Oh, fuck it.”

 

“What?”  JC’s eyes found hers, confusion playing across his face as she made her way towards him.  Suddenly the bathroom wasn’t big enough and he couldn’t get far enough away.  “Molly…”  He held up his hands, trying to stop her advances, but she took them in her own and lessened the space between them until they were nearly touching from head to toe.

 

“JC…”  She laced her fingers through his.  “Kiss me.”

 

A blush painted his cheeks and he gave her a confused look.  “Molly?”

 

She sighed, rolling her eyes and tugging on their twined hands.  “You heard me, Josh.  Kiss me.”

 

He hesitated for a second before crashing his mouth onto hers.  She tasted of cookies and flower and something else he couldn’t place.  His heart was racing in his chest, his mind not far behind.  This was Molly, his best friend.  They’d grown up together.  What was he doing?

 

What was she doing?  Her hands left his and she grabbed him by the t-shirt, lifting it over his head.  Goosebumps peppered his skin when her fingers skimmed over his chest.  His head was spinning, but he forced his brain to shut off and let his desires take over.  This was Molly, the girl he had wanted for so long, and here she was….taking off his clothing.

 

“Shit…”  he panted, his breath catching as he hands made their way to the button on his jeans.  “Molly…?”

 

His eyes popped open at her sudden absence only to find her at the shower, reaching in to turn on the water.  She turned back to him, grinning and flushed.  She crooked a finger at him and he moved as fast as possible.  “You’re covered in flower.”

 

He laughed.  “So are you.”

 

The look she gave him was enough to weaken his knees.  “Then we best clean up.”  She grabbed the belt loops on his jeans, pulling him into her again and continuing to remove his clothing.

 

JC couldn’t remember when or how, but suddenly he and Molly were naked, standing under the spray of his shower, and her hands were doing incredible things to him.  “I must be dreaming.” 

 

“What?” 

 

JC looked down at Molly, blushing.  “I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”  He chuckled, his hands skimming over her shoulders and down her back, pulling her body flush with his.  “But I said…I must be dreaming.”  He kissed her, long and hard, pulling back to lick his lips.  “Because I’ve been wanting to kiss you like this…to touch you like this…for a long, long time.”

 

It was Molly’s turn to blush.  She hid her face in JC’s shoulder, her boldness turning to a shiver that raced up and down her spine.  “Me too.”

 

Words seemed unnecessary after that.  JC turned her under the spray, washing the flour from her hair.  Gently, he massaged shampoo into her long locks, taking his time.  After her hair was clean, he took the body wash and squirted some into his hands, choosing to ignore the washcloth.  Instead, he ran his hands slowly over her skin.  He started low, sinking to the floor of the shower and rubbing her ankles in small circles.  With great care and more patience than he knew he had, JC moved up.  His hands drew patterns over her calves, moving carefully up her thighs.

 

Molly was trembling, her hands braced against JC’s shoulders so she could stay upright.  His hands were caressing her hips now, and he placed small kisses on her skin as he went.  This was pure torture.

 

His hands spanned her ribs and he stood, capturing her lips with his own in a searing kiss.  Molly had to lean against the wall, the coolness of it a shock from the heat of JC’s hands and body.  She was putty, and he was just getting started.

 

He wanted to explore every inch of her body.  He had dreamed of this moment for years, he wasn’t about to let it fly by without noting every freckle on her skin.  He wanted to sear her image into his memory forever.  Gently, he touched her shoulders, sliding his fingers down to her taught nipples.  He couldn’t resist, kissing his way down each peak, grinning as she gasped for air and clutched his arms tightly.

 

“Josh…” She panted, unable to stand the torture anymore. 

 

His fingers danced down her stomach and over her hips.  He grabbed a handful of ass, pulling her body as tightly against his as he could, wanting her to feel just how much she turned him on.  He lifted her slightly, pushing his knee between her legs to hold her up against him.  Molly was tired of the teasing, though, and she took the opportunity to wrap her legs around him, trapping the length of him between them.

 

It was JC’s turn to lose his breath.

 

Molly used his shoulders to hold her up as she slowly, torturously, slid her way down onto him, not being able to wait any longer.  “Oh, shit,” she panted, her head resting against his shoulder.

 

JC’s eyes were shut tightly, his muscles tensed against the pure ecstasy that was coursing through his body.  His hands grabbed Molly’s hips, gripping tightly as she started to move.

 

Their bodies writhed together, slick and wet from the shower and the heat created between them.  JC’s head was swimming with the feel of her around him, caressing him and leaving him tingling.  He couldn’t get enough of the taste of her, the smell of her, or the feel of her.  He never wanted this moment to end. 

 

Although, if she kept moving her hips like that, it was going to be over a lot sooner than he would like.

 

JC captured her lips with his, slowing down her gyrations and almost stopping their movements.  Carefully, slowly, he started to move in her again.  He watched her head fall back against the shower wall, her breasts heaving with every breath she took.  He saw the hitch in her breathing as he tilted his hips slightly and sending a shiver through both of them.  JC wanted to see her reach her peak, knowing he was the one to take her there.

 

His hips picked up pace, his own release tingling through him.  “Josh…”  Molly’s breath in his ear was enough to get him moving, his lips finding the skin of her shoulders and neck.  “Please.”  She begged, wrapping her legs tighter around him and urging him to move faster. 

 

Together their bodies writhed and moved, pleasure burning its way through them.  JC tried to hold back, wanting Molly to reach her peak first, but he was getting so close.  Suddenly, he felt her tighten around him, pulling him deeper and harder into her body.  That was all he needed, spilling himself into her in a rush of satisfaction. 

 

“Oh, fuck.”  The tile was cool on his head as he rested, trying to get his bearings and catch his breath.

 

“Yeah…that…”  Molly’s heart was beating loudly, matching the time of his own racing pulse. 

 

Slowly they came down together, taking their time untangling limbs and moving from the shower.  Neither wanted to break the moment, sharing small touches and shy smiles.  JC helped her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel.

 

“Molly…”  He didn’t want to ruin this moment, but he knew that something had to be said.  He wanted to make sure she was okay with what had just happened, and he was a little nervous to find out how she felt about it all.

 

“Josh…”  She grinned at him, stepping toward him and watching as a bead of water slipped down his chest, over his taught stomach, and disappeared into the towel around his waist.  “I’ve…ah…I’ve been wanting that to happen for a long time.”  Her cheeks turned pink and she couldn’t bring herself to look up at him.

 

JC’s grin stretched from ear to ear.  Gently, he lifted her chin.  “Me too, Molls.  Me too.”  He kissed her then, softly, letting it linger.  He was loath to let her go, but he knew they needed to get back downstairs to clean up the mess from the cookies.

 

“Shit, the cookies!”  His eyes widened at the same time hers did, and together they rushed from the bathroom. 

 

The cookies were black and ashy, the kitchen hazy with smoke.  JC opened all of the windows and the patio doors, hoping to rid the house of the horrid, acrid smell of burnt chocolate.

 

Molly stood in the doorway, giggling at the sight of him frantically rushing around the kitchen.  “Merry Christmas, Josh.”

 

His own grin couldn’t be stopped, and together they slid to the floor in a heap of giggles. 

 

When they finally calmed down enough to speak, JC grinned over at the girl next to him.  “We might have to shower again…you know…to get the smoke smell out.”

 

His suggestion was met with more giggles.


Completed
a_moments_grace is the author of 23 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers showersex jc christmas