Justin kissed Alison liked he’d never kissed a woman before, almost like it was his first time.  He was so hot for her, so anxious, he wanted to rip her clothes off and devour her.  But he couldn’t; he had to hold himself back and do it slowly, do this right.

He kissed his way over to her neck, sucking and teasing the soft skin there, making her moan and squirm underneath him.  While he concentrated on that, his hands roamed up and down her body, brushing his hand teasingly over her breasts, stomach and hips.  After a while his mouth moved downs to her breasts and he bit and grazed the nipples through her shirt, making her moan and push her sex against him even more.    It felt so good to him that he thought he might come in his pants.

But no.  This was for her, and he was determined to make it the best thing she’d ever experienced.  Lifting his mouth up he looked up at her to see her eyes closed, her face flushed, her breathing hard, and her hands stretched out clutching the pillows on his bed.  He smiled.

“Ali?’ he asked quietly, sliding up beside her, smiling indulgently. 

“Yes?” she breathed, reaching over to run her fingers through his hair and then pull him closer to her.

He planted a quick kiss on her lips.  “Wanna get rid of some of these clothes?  Just your shirt,” he clarified so she wouldn’t get spooked.

She surprised him by wriggling out of his embrace and standing up.  “I put on the new underwear we bought,” she said shyly, turning him even more if that was possible. 

He grinned.  “Well do I get to see it or what?”

Alison had no idea what had come over her.  She was hot, burning up, and all she wanted was to be with Justin with no barriers.  Skin to skin. As inexperienced as she was, her instinct was taking over and the shyness was receding.  She was acting like a woman should act when she was with her man.

“Close your eyes,” she told him, and he eagerly complied.

Alison took a deep breath and began quickly stripping off her jeans, shirt, socks and shoes.  She was wearing a red satin lace bra and panty set from Victoria’s Secret, nothing like she’d ever worn before.  It made her feel sexy and alluring, especially when Justin opened his eyes and they bugged out of his head. 

“Ali!”

She shifted from side to side awkwardly.  “What?”  Her hands automatically went up to cover her breasts and Justin sprang up in front of her, kneeling on the bed.

“Don’t you ever do that,” he admonished her.  “Your body is beautiful.  You’re beautiful.  Please don’t ever hide yourself from me.  Okay?”  He looked deep into her eyes.

She looked at him and believed what he was saying.  “Okay,” she answered, moving her hands down by her sides.  "But …”

“But what, baby girl?”

“I want you to take your clothes off too," she whispered and he grinned again.

“Girl, that ain’t no problem,” he told her as he whipped his shirt off, then stood up to take his pants off.  Standing in front of her in his boxer briefs, he reached out to lightly rub her arms.  “Are you okay?” he asked, concerned.  Things were moving at the speed of light compared to what they’d usually done.

She reached out and put her hands on his shoulders.  “I admit I’m … well, a little nervous,” she said with a small smile.  “But this just feels so right, Justin!  Being here with you, finally doing this … I’ve dreamed about it for years and I never thought I would meet someone as perfect as you.  And everything with you is just so easy and … right!  That’s the only word I can think of,” she explained and he smiled down at her.

“Then come here, girl,” he said and took her in his arms pulling her against him.  “We can do whatever you want to do, okay?  Let’s just go slow and take our time.  If you want to stop and any time, just say so and I will.  All right?”

Ali sighed.  It felt so good to be in his arms and she just laid her head on his shoulder and sighed.  “Okay,” she answered, pressing as close to him as she could.  “This feels so good, Justin,” she moaned, loving the way his hands roamed around her back hips and ass, 

Finally there were no barriers between the two of them.  No parents, no school, no JC and Slo, no drug deals gone bad, just the two of them.  Justin almost didn’t know what to do he was so excited, but he knew he couldn’t be rough with her.  This was going to be so gentle and sweet, and it was going to be the hardest thing he’d ever done in his life because he wanted to ram into her until he came the hardest he’s ever come in his life.  But he couldn’t, no way.  She’d be terrified of him and probably never see him again.  He would make this first time for her a beautiful experience.

Still rubbing her back, he said,” You wanna lay down for a while?  We can just kiss … and touch …” Everything in him was dying for her to say yes and he was gratified when she nodded her head and took a step towards the bed.

He led her to the bed and she scooted over so he would have room to lie down beside here.  They lay there side by side for a moment – Justin didn’t want to jump all over her right away so he was holding himself back – but Alison had other ideas.

“Why aren’t you …” she stopped, unsure of what to say.

“Why aren’t I what” Justin asked.  “What do you want me to do baby girl?”

She hesitated, and then said, “I want you to touch me.” Both of them were a little floored at her words but Justin sprang into action.  Rolling over on his side so that he was lying right beside her, he said teasingly, “Where?” Then he touched her stomach lightly, tracing circles with his fingers.

Tara moaned and closed her eyes.  “Yes, but … higher … I mean lower … I mean, shit, I don’t know,” she said, making Justin smile.  He couldn’t remember her ever cursing before and it was kind of funny, but now was not the time to laugh.

“You mean here?” he asked brushing his hands over the peaks of her breasts, maker her moan even more and twist and turn with pleasure.  “And here?” he let one hand run down her body, over her stomach and down between her legs, lightly rubbing in the vee between her legs. Alison lifted her lips and couldn’t stop herself from moving her hips back and forth.  She’s never felt such pleasure before in her life and a rainbow of colors was floating through her head.

“Justin,” she whispered, reaching up from where here hands were on his shoulders to run them through his hair.

“Yes, baby?” he asked, not stopping the delicious torture he was inflicting on her.

“I’ve never felt so good in my life,” she said, sounding so sexy that he smiled again.

Justin shook his head to clear it of all the nasty thoughts.  “Baby … this is just the beginning.  This is nothing, he said cockily.

“I want it … I want more, she told him reaching down to his hips and pulling him over so his dick rested between her thighs.  They both closed their eyes and said nothing for a few moments, just enjoying the pleasant feelings coursing through their body.

Finally Justin moved into action.  “So are you ready to take these off?”  He toyed with her panties and waited for her answer, praying it would be yes.


Incomplete
BlackChickFic is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked To Die For also liked 68 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: druggiej breakupj justin