Justin’s POV:

I slid quietly under the covers, careful not to disturb T. She was half-lying on her side and on her back, one arm stretched out -- for me, I suppose. Man, please don't let me fuck this up, I told myself. Sometimes I get too excited around her and get too rough or move too fast and it can really ruin a mood. So I got under the comforter and sort of scrunched up beside her, afraid to touch her. She sighed again, then turned and looked at me with eyes drowsy from sleep. "Aren't you coming closer?" She whispered and that was all the incentive I needed. I didn't know if she wanted sex or intimacy but I was willing to try to do either one. Whatever kept me near her. 

Ahhh, bliss. I cradled her in my arms, slipping a hand around her waist and the other under her next to pull her into my embrace. She murmured and sighed, moving around until she was comfortable and we faced one another on the pillows. Her eyes were still drowsy and mine were still questioning. Should I say anything? Me and my big ass mouth was possibly all that stood between me and T getting it on so I was being as careful as I could. 

She smiled. "I missed this," she said softly and I smiled back. T was so out of it. She had no idea what she was doing. But I didn't feel like I was taking advantage at all -- this was all her bright idea, right? 

"I missed this, too," I smiled back softly, meaning every word. "I think about it at night, sometimes, what you're doing and if you're thinking of me. This ... this just feels perfect, like heaven." I leaned in even closer but she sort of turned her head to the side, letting my lips brush against her cheek. 

Huh? What's that all about? 

But she turned back instantly. "I ... I feel shy," she admitted blushing against her pink Juicy sweat suit. She looked so adorable that I thought she could be edible. "It's been such a long time and so much has happened. My body's not the same and ... I bet yours isn't, either. Only in a good way, I mean, you've got muscles everywhere and ... look at your neck," she practically growled, then somehow flipped me over and was sucking and biting on my neck, something she used to do all the time, getting me so freaking hot. I was ready to bust a nut right there, with her hair all around me and tendrils trailing over my arms and face. Unable to do anything for a moment, I just lay there enjoying the pleasure she was lavishing me with. 

Finally, I thought, something needed to be done for her. So far she was doing all the touching and I was anxious to get my hands on her to feel the differences in her body. 
"Your body is fucking beautiful and don't ever let me hear you say different, understood?" I placed my forehead against hers and smiled, thanking the Lord that I had just brushed my teeth a little while ago. Our mouths were so close that we were practically kissing so I thought what the fuck? Why not just make it happen anyway? And so I moved closer to her tantalizing, full lips when she suddenly backed off. Just out of fucking nowhere! What shit was she gonna start with now? 
"I can't kiss you," she told me seriously. Huh? Isn't that what she fucking called me in here to go to bed for? 

Frustrated but not showing that shit, I asked, "WHY not? What, you don't like the way I kiss? Because if I remember correctly, you always spent a lot of time using your mouth on mine, kissing and shit. So what's new now?" 
She quieted me by pressing her fingers to my lips. "No, no ... let's just ... touch. I missed you, J. I just want you to hold me right now, okay? We can't wake up the baby, don't talk so loud," she answered, which made sense. But still ... why couldn't I put my lips on those luscious ones of hers? I decided not to push anything. She was still acting in a dream-like state and I didn't wanna wake her up fully. I had a feeling if I pushed shit she'd wake up and kick me out of bed, something I definitely did NOT want. 

"Okay, baby," I soothed, her, stroking her hair and gathering her in my arms, running my other hand over her stomach and hips. Damn! Her ass was perfect, just the way I liked it and I wondered if she would let me ... if she would ... slowly, I slid my hand down even further and struck gold! She giggled a little and I knew she was still half-awake. Not wanting to push her further, I slid my head down in the curve between her neck and her shoulder and tickled her with my stubble. She always loved that shit; it turned her on like crazy. And this time was no disappointment; she laughed a little and pulled me close. I slid my knee between her thighs and felt her hot against me, pushing down. 

"You okay, baby?" I asked, wanting to make sure I wasn't moving too fast. I moved my chin to tickle her even more and her hand went up to clasp my neck closer to hers, and I began planting soft kisses along the column of her neck while she squirmed against me. "You want me to stop?" 

"No," she gasped, tearing her neck away from mine, breathing heavy. Her leg wrapped around mine and rubbed even harder and I could tell she was already close to coming. Damn! Me and T never lacked passion, I swear to God. Even after almost a year, all it took was me touching her lightly and she was raring to go. 
I went in one more time, trying for a kiss but she backed away again. Shit! What the fuck was the problem? But I decided to just go with the flow and lavish her neck and cheeks again with more of my stubble and tongue. She liked that, for sure. While she was concentrating on that, I let my hand slide a little further down between her legs and began rubbing softly. The jersey sweat suit she had on allowed me as much access as if there was nothing there and I began stroking back and forth softly, while she locked her knees around my hand making it difficult to keep moving. But keep moving I did. I could almost always get off just by watching her come, I swear. Her eyes fluttered and half-closed as she continued in her dream-like state and I knew she was getting close. 

"You like this baby?" I asked, already knowing the answer. 

"Mm hmm," she shivered and began rubbing harder against my hand. She was almost there... just a few more and then BAM! She was coming and I felt the contractions through her clothing, it was THAT hard. Shit I was that hard. I wanted nothing more than to slide those pants down over that juicy ass and slide right into her, and she wanted the same thing, too. After she'd recovered somewhat, I did just that. 

No resistance, no whining about stopping, just lots of panting and long looks through her thick eyelashes. I'd just gotten her pants down and was working on mine when Riley started to move around. 

FUCK! 

I love my baby girl as much as I loved T but didn't she know the meaning of timing yet? My baby should've been born knowing that shit, when it was time to interrupt and when not. Just as she started whimpering, T's eyes flew open and she reached down, fumbling around to get her pants back up. 
"She's okay," I tried to reassure T. "She's just waking up. Let her lay there and wake up slowly while we finish ..." Please God, don't let her start --- 

And there it was. "Whaaaaaa!" Fuck, fuck fuck! I was hard as steel and just ready to make love to the most beautiful woman in the world when the only thing in the world that would've stopped us did. Our baby. 

Damn it. I buttoned my jeans up and got up from the bed where Tara was sitting up, wiping her eyes and already reaching for the baby, one hand unzipping her jacket. She immediately put Riley to her breast and I tried my best not to drool. That was where my mouth should've been. My mouth should've been right there suckling on her breast whiles I slid in and out of her juicy-- 

"Justin? Tara? You guy need some help?" Godamnit. My mom. Now it was truly over. Who knew when I'd get another chance like that one? Groaning, I pulled my shirt out over my jeans to hide my hard-on and went to the door. Mom was standing there eagerly, wanting to see Riley. Fuck me, I was second best now. Didn't I tell her enough about my sex life so that she would know when and when not to interrupt? What the fuck did she think the two of us had been doing in there? 

Then I knew. She didn't give a shit if I was trying to get my rocks off as long as she got to spend a little more time in Miss Riley's presence. I swear to God, I was gonna train that baby to know when Mommy and Daddy were getting it on and she needed to entertain herself with her mobile, her stuffed animals or her fucking socks, I didn't give a shit. She brushed past me and scooted over on the bed to where Tara and I had been lying and made herself comfortable. 

"I'm so glad the twp of you are here," she said, ignoring me. I didn't know if she meant me and T or T and Riley. Anyway. "Paul and I were just downstairs talking about the christening. Have you made any plans yet?" she asked Tara, who switched Riley to another juicy breast that made my mouth water. Damn, my life sucked. I had just been about to christen Tara after almost a year -- at least I was pretty sure her last time had been with me and now she wanted to talk about a religious ceremony. 

My life. It sucks, I fucking swear. 

"Umm, no," Tara said distractedly, squirming around trying to get her pants back up without Momma noticing. I honestly don't think she would've noticed, she was so into her christening plans. 

"We thought it'd be nice -- if it's okay with you -- to have it in Millington, only because Justin's great-grandfather can christen her and you can let everyone see her all at once instead of making several trips. What do you think? I know you have people here who will want to attend, but we're country, honey, we'll find places for everyone to sleep. And then throw a nice party in the backyard with maybe a tent, and my momma will of course want to cook all the food. So what do you think?" She glanced over at me finally recognizing that I existed. Still hard as a rock and flushed beyond belief, but there nonetheless. I shrugged. 

"It's all up to T, Momma. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me .... I have to do some recording in the next two weeks but after that we could maybe make time. T, what do you think?" 

She looked down at Riley's little bit of hair and smoothed it, popped her breast out of her mouth, then handed her to Momma to burp her. She got up and finally got her clothes arranged. Tilting her head, she thought for a second. Wow, her hair was really long. Like wait length. I was gonna have to start calling her Crystal Gayle in a hot minute. 

"I think it sounds nice," she finally answered. "I think everyone from here would be more comfortable in a hotel, but maybe the baby and I'll stay with you or Sadie and Grandpa's. I think the idea of Justin's great-grandfather christening her sounds perfect." She sniffed and got a little teary-eyed. "It's just going to be so hard to do it without my ... you know ..." 

Oh no. Her parents. I immediately went over and took Riley from my Momma so she could comfort T. I would've done it but my dick was still rearing its ugly head and it just wouldn't have been appropriate. Besides, I thought maybe a Momma would do better in this kind of situation. 

"Oh baby," she hugged T and smoothed her hair back hugging her close to her. "I know it'll be hard but just think of me as your Momma that day and any other day you want to, okay? I already think of you as the daughter that I lost ... so I know how you feel. Just let me take care of everything for you and I want you to relax and have a nice time. Okay? You're a Timberlake and a Bomar now, whether you're married to Justin or not." 

Immediately I went into the bathroom to splash water on my face after hearing that. As much as I loved T, I had already been thinking about marriage again. It just all seemed so right. We had a ready-made family already and Paul and Momma would be over the moon if we officiated it. 

The only thing was that I was scared. What if we got married and I fucked up again? This time it wasn't only hurting T -- which was bad enough -- but I had a baby to consider. A real family, you know? And if I screwed up my little girl's like then I knew the rest of my life wouldn't be worth shit. If I had to do it, I had to do it right. 

As for Cam? Hey, we never had strings attached, no pun intended. Sure, we spent most nights together but most days we were off doing our own shit. If she was on vacation I'd visit her, sure ... why not? And she made sure to try and follow my pale white ass every fucking where I went. But we hadn't made a commitment. 

But I had made a commitment to Tara and Riley now, whether I'd intended to or not. I didn't want some half-ass you see her on the weekends and every other holiday shit. I wanted T back in my life, for good. The only thing was -- how the hell was I going to get her there? 

Already I had some music ideas laid down. Songs just for Tara to hear. Hell, one just popped into my head. Future sex, baby ... the sex she was gonna be giving up to me pretty soon. And those sounds, those sighs I missed. I'd be 
getting those back, too. 

Yeah, this time I was getting all that and my two baby girls back. Only this time I was going to do it the right way. 

Now ... how to deal with Cam ...

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj cheaterj justin