Author's Chapter Notes:

The guys all come together to help JC get his parents back...

Short chapter..

JC paced back in the forth in the middle of the living room, if he kept on pacing he would’ve swore that a hole was gonna come in from underneath him, after what seemed like an eternity, his heard the doorbell ring, looking at the clock, it was about a quarter to eleven at night; he took a peep through the peephole at the door and saw that it was Chris and Joey, he was relieved to see them.

 

“We came in as soon as we could.” Chris said in a hushed tone.

 

“You alright man?” Joey asked, placing a hand on JC’s shoulder.

 

“I’m okay Joey, it’s my parents that I’m worried about.”

 

“Don’t worry, Chris came up with a brilliant plan, that is, after Justin and Lance show up, they’ll be here in an hour or so.” Joey told him.

 

“What’s the plan?”

 

“Well, we rented a truck at the airport, its parked right outside, and we all drive up to that crazy guy’s hideout, and we’ll drive with the lights off, so he won’t know we are coming, but before we do anything, we go to the police station and explain the situation, and show them the ransom note, and then we tell them to follow us, because cops are dumb.” Chris joked.

 

“Good plan, a little risky, but good.” JC said.

 

“I know its risky, cause there is no way you are gonna give that psycho any money.” Chris scoffed.

 

“Yeah, after all of these years, he shows up just like that?” Joey wondered.

 

JC nodded but didn’t say anything.

 

Chris saw that he was holding the ransom note in his hand, “Let me see that.”

 

He and Joey skimmed over the note, “Eagle Rock Hill is far from here?” Joey told JC.

 

“About an hour drive, it’s a recreational place, it has a lake and a picnic area, I used to go there a lot during the summer when I was kid, and I had a lot of fun, so many memories, back then, when times were simpler.” JC let out a sigh.

 

“Do Tyler and Heather know? Where are they anyway?” Chris asked.

 

“They don’t know, they are away at college, out of state, I don’t plan on telling them, I don’t wanna worry them.”

 

“But what if they call or something?” Joey wondered.

 

“They won’t this late, besides, hopefully we may get my mom and dad back by tonight right?”

 

Chris and Joey looked over at JC, he looked so vulnerable, so scared, like a child who was lost and confused.

 

“Yeah JC, we will, don’t worry about anything okay? They are gonna be fine, because we are gonna get that psycho and give him a good what for.” Chris told him.

 

JC gave them a small smile, “I hope your right.”

 

 

About an hour or two later, JC was a bit calmer, he had made himself a sandwich along with Chris and Joey, the three of them ate in silence and watched a little bit of TV, the doorbell then rang again, and JC got up to see who it was, Lance and Justin were on the other side of the door.

 

“JC!” Justin pulled him into a tight hug. “I’m so sorry man; that jerk, what the hell?”

 

“What the hell is right?” Lance added. “I can’t believe that he showed up, and wanted to act like nothing is wrong.

 

JC just nodded and told them to come inside, and they all talked amongst themselves on how they were gonna make this plan work; while they were talking, Justin also made a sandwich for himself, and one for Lance.

 

“I think it’s a good idea.” Lance said, taking a bite out of his ham sandwich.

 

“Yeah, that’s what we thought.” Joey replied.

 

They all agreed that Chris’s plan was good, and all five of them are gonna go as soon as they finished eating.

 

After cleaning up, and packing enough water bottles in their bags, all of the cell phones were charged, and they brought an extra pair of clothes just in case they needed to change.

 

“Is everyone ready?” Justin said, about to head out the door.

 

They all nodded yes in response.

 

“Alright, let’s go.”

 

Locking the door behind them, they entered into the SUV that Chris rented, with Chris being the designated driver, JC sitting next to him, and Joey, Lance and Justin sitting on the back, they placed their bags in the trunk, and slowly but quietly pulled out of the driveway.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter was okay..thanks for reading and reviewing..I'll update the other chapter as soon I can.. :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story