Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a short chapter... :)

“License and registration please;” Was the officer’s reply to one of the guys, he had them backed up against their vehicle.

 

“It’s not my car, it’s a rental.” Chris told him.

 

“Do you have a driver’s license?”

 

Chris looked at him and nodded, and reached into his back pocket to pull out his wallet. After finding his driver’s license, he handed it to the officer.

 

The officer frowned and looked it over, “It’s from Florida.”

 

“That’s not a problem is it? You see? Me and my friends are on vacation, its kinda of a long story, that guy over there by the wall, is a psycho.”

 

“And how do I know that?”

 

“Because he kidnapped JC’s parents, and we were trying to rescue them from him, he had them tied in that cave over there, we were gonna tell you cops first, but we wanted to investigate it first.”

 

“You mean those people over there are your parents?” The officer looked over at JC.

 

JC nodded slowly.

 

“Oh I see, I’ll be right back, let me go run this.” The officer gave them a snarky smile and headed to his vehicle.

 

Justin mumbled under his breath, “Doesn’t he know who we are?”

 

Joey just shrugged and looked over at JC, and then to the psycho, who was talking to himself.

 

“See?” I told he was crazy.”

 

JC’s parents were both had solemn expressions on their faces.

 

The officer came back from his car, “You have a driving record Mr. Kirkpatrick, a few tickets, here and there, are you gonna pay for them?”

 

“I am, when I get back to Florida.” Chris said through gritted teeth.

 

He then approached to the older adults, and asked them who the other car that was parked there was? Roy, kindly explained to the officer that it was his car, and then explained the whole situation of why they were all there in the first place.

 

The officer then spoke to the psycho man, and looked at him intently. “Hey! We have been looking for this man for ages!”

 

The guys looked at the officer incredulously.

 

“He’s on our most wanted list!” He continued. “And now I know who you guys are, *NSYNC right? I am so sorry for accusing you all, I didn’t know, my daughter loves you guys, she’s gonna see you in concert soon.”

 

“That’s great.” Lance added.

 

“I hope you guys aren’t upset with me, but really, I am sorry, it’s this job I have, it’s so hard to trust people you know, and you won’t believe how many people make up stories just to get away with certain things.”

 

JC’s expression softened, “Its okay, no hard feelings.”

 

“Looks like you guys had a bit of trouble with this Thomas guy huh, he was behind you cause of your fame and fortune.”

 

JC nodded.

 

“I’m sorry you had to go through that, we are gonna book him and you won’t ever have to see him again.” The officer gave JC a warm smile.

 

“Thanks.” Was JC’s reply.

 

“But before we book him, may you guys sign something so I can give it to my daughter?”

 

“Sure!” Joey grinned.

 

“I think I have another one of my shirts in the car, you can sign that.” The officer went to the car and got the shirt, and handed them the shirt; the guys then took their markers that they had their backpacks and each signed their name.

 

Thomas stared at them for a moment, than at JC, he was filled with hatred and malice, and JC was the complete opposite.

 

“Thank you so much guys, my daughter is gonna freak when I tell her about this.”

 

“No problem.” JC asked, he looked over at Thomas, who was sitting in the car with his tied hands, he was giving JC a death glare.

 

“Dude, look at the way he’s staring at you.” Justin whispered to him.

 

“I know.”

 

“He looks possessed.” Lance told him.

 

The officer then went to the car, “alright buddy, before we book you, let me have all of your weapons.”

 

The guys were surprised that he had more than just one weapon, some were small enough to fit in a shoe.

 

Karen and Roy went close to JC, for comfort he guessed. “I’m sorry son, we had to put through all of this, I should’ve have never let him in the house.” His dad said.

 

“It’s alright dad,  I just realized something.”

 

“What did you realize honey?” Karen asked as she watched the officer pull out of the parking lot and drive into the darkness.

 

“I realized, that I have the best parents, friends, and fans in the world.” JC replied, and he started to cry.

 

They all huddled around him and pulled him into a tight hug, JC looked at the nightsky, the stars were shining ever so brightly, for what felt like everything was hopeless for him, he was forever grateful that everything turned out good in the end, he didn’t need anything else at the moment, he already had all the love he would ever need, what more could he ask for?

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the next line that was there...Chapter 7 would be posted up soon.. :)

Reviews..thankies.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story