Author's Chapter Notes:
...And she didn't look back
 

A few days later

“Alright everyone, we have five special guests to perform for us today, I’m sure some of you may or may not know them, they are the hottest act in music today, ladies and germs, give a round of applause to *NSYNC!” Greta explained.

 

The curtain opened and out the guys went, the small group of kids went wild, it was an open concert and the stage was set outside, the place provided refreshments and food while the guys were dancing and singing on stage.

 

 

Hey, hey
Bye, bye (bye, bye)
Bye, bye (bye, bye)

Girl I'm doing this tonight
You're probably gonna start a fight
I know this can't be right
Hey baby come on
I loved you endlessly
And you weren't there for me
So now it's time to leave and make it alone

I know that I can't take no more, it ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby bye, bye, bye

(Bye)I don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye
(Bye)I don't really want to make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I had enough
Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye

Oh, oh you just hit me with the truth
Oh girl you're more than welcome to
So give me one good reason baby come on
I live for you and me
And now really come to see
That life would be much better
Once you're gone

I know that I can't take no more, it ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door
Baby bye, bye, bye

(Bye)I don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye
(Bye)I don't really want to make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I had enough
Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye

I'm giving up I know for sure
I don't wanna be the reason for your love no more
(Bye, bye)
I'm checkin' out, I'm signin' off
I don't want to be the loser and I've had enough

I don't wanna be your fool
In this game for two
So I'm leaving you behind
Bye, bye, bye
I don't wanna make it tough
But I've had enough and it ain't no lie, bye-bye

(Bye)I don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye
(Bye)I don't really want to make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I had enough
Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye

(Bye)I don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye
(Bye)I don't really want to make it tough
I just wanna tell you that I had enough
Might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Bye, bye, bye

 

After the performance was over, JC stood up on the mic and said, “This probably wouldn’t have been possible if I didn’t have my four best friends to back me up, we encountered a little ordeal earlier this week, but that has been resolved. I would like to call up Becky up to the stage if she’s around.” The crowd looked around, and Becky stood up and waved at them, she then went up to the stage.

 

JC grabbed her and gave her a one armed hug, “Becky honey? I’ve been thinking, how would you like to have a big brother, you can come with us, or you can stay here and I would try to visit as much as I can.”

 

The crowd let out a gasp and Greta had a small smile on her face.

 

“JC, you really mean that?”

 

“Positive honey, you can hang out with us.”

 

“Yeah, it’ll be fun, we have a bunch of great people whenever we are on tour, if its okay with you and Greta.” Justin asked.

 

“I don’t know what to say.” Becky whispered, a tear forming in her eye.

 

“Say you’ll come with us, you can always come back and visit them.” Chris smiled.

 

Becky looked around at the crowd, her friends, and Greta who slowly let out a nod of encouragement.

 

Becky walked up to Greta, “I have known you my whole life.”

 

“And I have taught everything you need to know, go on, go with them, I’ll be here.” Greta gave her a watery smile and pulled her into a tight hug, “Promise you would call and write to me whenever you can?”

 

“I promise.”

 

“We would take good care of her, and she would be home-schooled, so she won’t miss her education while growing up.” Lance added.

 

“Oh I know you will, she’s a very smart kid.” Greta replied.

 

Becky let go of Greta and looked over at the crowd once more, “I’m gonna miss you guys a lot, thank you for putting up all of these years, I’ll keep you posted.”

 

The crowd let out a cheer and some were crying, Becky waved at them and blew kisses.

 

“Becky, you should go get your things, we have to go back to Orlando tomorrow.” JC added.

 

Becky grinned and went with Greta to go pack her things, her friends soon followed, some stayed and wanted autographs and pictures from the guys, they each treated their fans like they have known them for years, its what made *NSYNC so likeable. JC thought that he was never gonna share this experience again, he thought that his recent ordeal with his biological father was gonna change everything and make things worse for all of them, but he was so grateful that now Thomas was behind bars, and was only after him for his money, it was a sad reality really, even though JC still had the feeling that he was being watched, he knew that this was gonna be a wonderful experience for Becky, she could go with them, explore, go out and see the world, she taught him a valuable lesson, that a true friend comes by when you least expect it, no matter what age.

 

JC finished signing some autographs with the fans, little did he know, that he was being watched, but it wasn’t from a bad person, it was his biological mother Susan, who was watching ever so kindly from the distance in the park, he didn’t see her, she didn’t want him to see her, she was just so proud of him that she did the right thing those many years ago, she kind of felt guilty for letting him go at such a vulnerable age, she had such major troubles with Thomas, that she didn’t want her son to get hurt anymore, and she knew the parents, she knew Roy and Karen were good people and raised him well, they taught him morals and discipline, and that amazing singing voice came from her, and she was glad that he put it through good use. She was also happy that he was taking Becky along for the ride, she seemed like a nice little girl, who would grow up and look at life at a different perspective; Susan looked on once more at the guys of *NSYNC and the crowd, they were so devoted to their fans, and the fans to them, she smiled to herself and walked out of the park, and she didn’t look back.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Credit: *NSYNC: Bye Bye Bye

This is the last chapter, I didn't know how I was gonna end it, but I think its pretty good, hope you guys enjoyed the story. :D Thanks for reading, and reviews please...


Completed
theusagirl is the author of 26 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story