Story Notes:

what's up NF, this is my first fanfiction piece ever! ^__^ im really excited to get this going. im mainly aiming for this to be a minific but if feelings change it might become a full one. please excuse any typos and go easy on the new kid ya'll, lmao.

Cast:

Genesis Devereaux 

 

Justin Timberlake (his name is unknown to "most" of the cast until later on in the story) 


 

 

Silas Anderson

 

 

Kayahti Alvarez

 

 

Justice Devereaux 

 

Detective Lucien Dubois

 

Genesis.

Say it with me. Ge-ne-sis. Damn, sounds so beautiful don't you agree?

Genesis, light of my life, fire of my lions. My sin, my soul.

Nabokov had a way with words i'll tell you. She does too.

The way she makes phone calls, greets people, those lips and they way they move with every. single. word. that. falls. from. them. It drives more insane than I already am. The same way she's driving me insane now from the way she's removing that sheer, blue blouse from her miraculous body. How her supple, black-lace clad breast come into view. This is what pisses me off. How dare she, who fucking dare she just undress with her blinds open like that? Yes, im enjoying the view but it's my view. What if some douche just walks past and begins oggling her like some mad dog in heat? I should punish her for her foolish error. I should go over there and fucking strangle her to death with my bare hands. Yeah, just thinking about watching the  life leave from her body and me being the cause of it makes my dick fucking soild. But, no, not today. It's not like she's going anywhere, and if she was, I'd be hot on her trail becaue im always watching...

 

 Always.

Chapter End Notes:
feedback is welcomed of course ^__^


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story