It’s been a few months since JC has last heard from Ashley, he would never forget what she had said to him that night, every time he thought about her, it sent him chills down his spine, he would love to try to get in contact with her again, but it seems that she was nowhere to be found. During the gap, JC has broken up with his then-girlfriend Katherine, ever since he has been working with an all new girl group, the two of them lacked communication and couldn’t trust eachother anymore, so it was best for them, to just move on. JC was glad; he couldn’t handle the pressure of having someone like that.

 

“Alright Kota, sing that verse one more time for me please?” JC told one of the girls from Girl Radical.

 

The girl did what she was told, and she sang it beautifully.

 

“That’s wonderful, okay girls, that’s a wrap.” JC motioned Andi to shut down the music equipment.

 

Alex, the mature one of the group went up to JC and said, “So when is the music video gonna be ready?”

 

“As soon as I’m finished editing it, it’ll be released in less than a week.”

 

Alex thanked him and Andi, who was cleaning his glasses with a cloth.

 

“I’ll see you girls again a day from today okay?” JC told them as they were heading out the door.

 

The girls nodded and thanked him again, “Bye JC, later.” Nyla replied.

 

JC stayed for the remaining of the hour cleaning up the studio with Andi’s help, Jimmy was at a family gathering with some friends of his, so he couldn’t go to the recording session today.

 

“Alright man, I’m out;” was JC’s reply to Andi. He grabbed his jacket from the seat and his bag, Andi also went to get his things, the two of them double checked the studio to see if they got everything, and they headed out the door.

 

JC went to his car and Andi in his, the two of them parted ways, while JC was driving down Studio City, he started pressing random buttons on his radio and stopped at the smooth jazz station. It was the only radio station that can keep him at peace; he stopped at an intersection and waited for the traffic light to change, JC didn’t know if his eyes were playing tricks on him or what, but he saw a young woman walking down the sidewalk, his mind went blank, and his breath caught in his throat, but the woman he saw looked so familiar to him, the woman had long beautiful hair, tall she was as well, the woman was Ashley.

 

Car horn honks snapped him out from his trance, he sped up the car and made a sharp right turn trying to avoid the cars in front of him, his idea was to circle the block once more and to try to find her; when he got to the other side of the street, he frantically searched for her, “where did she go? Did she go inside one of those stores?” He wondered, even if he did try to find her, the entire meter parking were taken, and how can he find her in the endless stores that were running up and down the street, he looked again, and found nothing, Ashley has disappeared.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I KNOW I MADE A SEQUEL! :D Sorry for the cliffhanger, I'll update soon..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story