Author's Chapter Notes:

..I want to hear you say you love me..

“About last night.” JC said to Ashley as he took a bite off of his sesame seed bagel with cream cheese.

 

“JC, you don’t have to keep saying it.” Ashley told him as she spread the mayonnaise on her turkey sandwich.

 

“Oh but I do, does this mean what I think it means? Because I know there’s something going on between us, I can feel it.”

 

Ashley and JC were at this quaint restaurant just outside of Pittsburgh, all they needed was an hour and they’ll arrive at their destination.

 

Ashley took a bite of her sandwich but didn’t say anything, while JC didn’t break his stare away from her.

 

“Stop staring at me.” Ashley told him.

 

“I can’t help it, you are beautiful.”

 

Ashley blushed a little; and gave him a shy smile.

 

“Would you like some more sugar in your coffee?” Ashley said, quickly changing the subject.

 

“Why do always change the subject when I mention something about love between us, I know you love me Ashley, I felt it with you last night.” JC added, holding her hands and kissing them.

 

“I know.” She whispered.

 

“Then I want to hear you say it.”

 

“Well, I’m not comfortable saying it here Jace, I think you are a really great guy, but I just can’t say that I love you inside a restaurant.”

 

“It’ll come eventually, I’m not gonna force you okay.” JC then sighed and went back to eating his bagel.

 

Shortly after, they finished eating their lunch and were back on the road, it was Ashley’s turn to drive.

 

JC decided to take a nap and put his baseball cap down to avoid the glare from the sun, even though the sun visor was already down.

 

Ashley looked over at him, she did love him, she loved him with all her heart, and she knew he loved her, she felt it during the passionate lovemaking last night, but she couldn’t express her feelings to him, not yet. She had an idea in mind, there was this special place in her home state that she wanted to take him, and that was where she was gonna express her love to him, just as soon as she left the state of Pennsylvania.

Chapter End Notes:

This is a short chapter, I am currently working on the next chapter..

I'll update the rest soon.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story