Author's Chapter Notes:

"I want you to enjoy every little bit of me..."

Chapter 15

“JC! How nice of you to call, what happened man? I’ve got so much things to tell you, the girls are getting promoted next week and they are gonna release their first official video after the single is released, and it’s gonna be released sooner than expected, isn’t that great?”

 

“Wow, that’s great news.” JC told him.

 

“You don’t sound too thrilled, whats wrong with you? Are you okay? When are you coming back from your break? Next week right?”

 

“Um yeah I guess.” JC thought for a moment, this was gonna be harder for him then he thought.

 

Jimmy sighed for a moment, “JC, if something is holding you back you can tell me, I hope you are getting the break you deserve, because you have been waiting for the girls to get promoted, all of our time and effort paid off.”

 

“I know that, but Autumn is there, so she can help out.” JC replied.

 

“Yeah but Jace, you have to get back here, next week okay, you have to sign a few things and do interviews, I can’t be doing interviews, you know how much I hate them.”

 

“Well learn how to do them Jimmy.” He snapped and hanged the phone up.

 

Ok he didn’t mean to snap at him, and he’s right, they have been waiting for the girls to get promoted, but now that Ashley brought him into her home, and has showed him love, and her mother was so nice, and he was feeling completely normal for once, not having to worry about the paps popping out behind trees.

 

Speaking of Ashley, she came back inside the house, “Forgot my charger.” She saw that JC wanted to tell her something.

 

“So, did you speak to Jimmy JimJim?” She laughed at her own lame joke.

 

JC smiled at her but then it turned into a frown, “Yeah I spoke to him.”

 

“Well, what did he say?”

 

“The girl group is getting promoted and is releasing their music video, meaning their single is gonna be released sooner than expected.”

 

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

 

“A good thing but-

 

“But what?”

 

“I have to leave next week back to LA.”

 

Ashley stayed quiet for a moment, “Oh, well you can go, if its important.”

 

“But I wanna see all the things this state has to offer.”

 

“JC, that’s next week, I’m sure you’ll be able to see them, don’t worry okay?” She went up to him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

Kissing her back he told her, “I hate it when you do that.”

 

“No you don’t.” She smiled back at him.

 

 

Meanwhile after Ashley did her usual supermarket errands with JC, and bringing the groceries back home. They decided to go take a walk in the park; it was a perfect crisp fall afternoon. The air smelled sweet, and not polluted like it was in LA, which was something that JC could get used to.

 

People were walking their dogs, listening to their music, minding their own business.

 

“So you’re gonna go to LA next week?” Ashley told him.

 

“Yeah I guess I have to, I’ll keep you updated okay with everything, he placed an arm around her and hugged her, she loved him, and was beginning to feel so much more for him.

 

And she knew that JC loved her, and would never do anything rash to hurt her.

 

Just then a young woman who was walking her dog came up to him and said.

 

“Excuse me, I’m so sorry to bother you both, but are you JC Chasez?”

 

JC smiled at her and just nodded.

 

“Oh my goodness what are you doing here in the Garden State? I mean, what a dumb question, I just, I wasn’t expecting you here in a town that’s for normal people, no offense I mean.”

 

“None taken, I’m here visiting with a friend, and I came here before years ago with the guys to perform all the way in East Rutherford, but never actually stayed here and visited.

 

“Oh okay, is it okay if I take a photo with you if that’s okay with your girlfriend?”

 

“Sure, no problem.” Ashley moved aside and let her take the photo with him.

 

The girl then asked him, “I’m not gonna put location on so that way people won’t know where you are is that fine?”

 

“That’s fine, thank you for concern.”

 

“And I know that you probably need a break from it all, I’m just amazed that you are here, cause I follow you on Twitter and everything, I’m sorry for rambling, I’m just nervous.”

 

JC just laughed, “It’s okay.”

 

“Thank you so much JC, and she checked the time on her phone, I gotta pick up my kids at school, would I get there in record time, of course I will!” She started to ramble some more and waved goodbye to them and ran with her dog on the leash.

 

“That was fun.” Ashley told him.

 

“Yeah, I’m used to it; I’ve seen girls cry on me.”

 

Ashley giggled, “I can just imagine their reactions.”

 

“But enough about them, lets talk about us.” He whispered in her ear.

 

“What about?”

 

“This.” He started caressing her neck and taking a strand of her hair that was on her face.

 

“We shouldn’t do this now.” Ashley whispered back to him.

 

“We aren’t, this is just a taste for later tonight, I need to enjoy every minute of this and you before I go to LA next week, and you need to enjoy every bit of me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Had this chapter written yesterday, was gonna post it, but these past few days have hectic, glad tomorrow is Friday! :D

I'm also working on my other story too..

Wasn't sure how this chapter was gonna turn out, but I think its okay.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story