Author's Chapter Notes:

"And I made up my mind..I ain't wasting no more time..."

That line is from an 80s song, Credit: Whitesnake: Here I Go Again(on my own)

I don't know any of JC's managers or his people, story is fiction.. :)

 

“Eliza! Come to my house quick!” He spoke to his assistant on the phone.

 

JC was driving through traffic and finding shortcuts to avoid it, while holding his Iphone on one ear and driving with the other.

 

“What is it JC? Did you get robbed again?” Eliza told him.

 

“No, I’m moving out.”

 

Eliza was surprised, “Oh? How come?”

 

“I’m moving out of state, I need to sell my house.”

 

“Is everything okay JC?”

 

“Everything is fine Eliza, I’ll tell you more when I get home, meet me there.”

 

And with JC pressed the end button and drove to the direction to his house.

 

About 25 minutes later

JC parked into his garage, sure enough, Eliza was out there waiting for him carrying a few folders.

 

“So you’re moving?” Eliza wondered.

 

“Shh, inside..nosy neighbors.” JC whispered.

 

He fumbled with the numbers on his keypad, shut the door behind him, and sat down the couch.

 

“Ok, I’m moving out of here cause I’m in a new phase in my life, I have found the girl from my dreams, I know she’s the one, I can feel it.”

 

“Where is she now?” Eliza asked.

 

“At her home state.”

 

“Which is?”

 

“Somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania.”

 

Eliza had a blank expression on her face.

 

“Anyway, I want to move out of here, where Ashley took me, is beyond my wildest dreams, she’s so comfortable and normal around me and herself, I am in love with this girl, and I’m not letting this one go, I have to follow my heart Eliza, I’m not giving up my music career, I’m transferring all of my musical stuff over there, my mind is made up.”

 

“Ive never seen you this happy in a long time JC.” Eliza smiled at him.

 

JC let out a happy sigh, “I’m glad you understand me, Eliza you have been such a wonderful assistant to me, I couldn’t have done nothing without you, and tell Eric to stop calling me, he’s out of my life, I think he was upset that I signed myself out of his management company, and I don’t care, cause I can manage my own self, I’m gonna be my own manager, I’m gonna have my own home studio with Ashley in a nice house, and we would live happily ever after, and I know that she loves me.

 

“Wow JC, you’re really serious about this?”

 

“I am.”

 

“Ok, just pack up your things and I’ll see what I can do, I have the house files right here, just read them over and sign them, then I’ll put the house on the market; so that means, the media would find out then?”

 

“Exactly, and the magazine would say JC Chasez 1.1 million dollar home up for sale, moving out of California but to where? What troubles the former *NSYNC star? Details inside.” JC told Eliza sarcastically.

 

“And you don’t want anyone to know about your new location am I right?”

 

“Eventually they’ll probably find out, but since I’m moving out of state, maybe they won’t be able to track me down to the new location, maybe a few fans would know, and they won’t say anything, I’m gonna go find and buy a house in the mountains somewhere over there, and I don’t have to worry about wildfires.” JC grinned.

 

“Ok, I’ll take care of everything JC, you know? I’m gonna miss your craziness.”

 

“Don’t worry Eliza, I’ll keep in touch with you, I’ll invite you to the wedding.”

 

“You’re gonna marry this girl too?”

 

“That’s what I’m counting on.” JC winked at her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Ashley felt a strange wave of excitement coming to her, something remarkable was coming to her, she was at the pet store with her dog, and listening to the Christmas songs that were playing in the background, it was just a few more days before Thanksgiving, and they were already playing Christmas songs, she smiled when she thought about JC, all the time she thought about the man, it was ridiculous. Rufus, was playing with the new squeaky ball that he found, which made her snap out of her thoughts.

 

“That’s the one you want boy?” Ashley petted his head.

 

The dog wagged his tail happily and trotted down the aisle to play with more toys.”

 

“No you can’t get any more, you have to leave some to the other doggies.”

 

With Rufus and his new squeaky toy, she checked out on the counter and headed out of the store, a blast of cold wind hit her face.

 

“Now it’s a good time to have a nice cup of piping hot cocoa with little marshmallows.” She thought to herself.

 

Rufus sat in the back and was still chewing on his new squeaky toy.

 

“Good, that would keep him occupied for a while.” Ashley said.

She turned the car on and let the car warm up until she turned the heat on, then her phone started vibrating; her heart jumped when she saw that it was JC who texted her.

 

Miss you…” ;) was his response.

 

Ashley wondered why he put the wink, but she texted him back saying, “Miss you too.. xoxo”

 

“What are you doing now?” JC texted her.

 

“Getting Rufus a new chew toy, then I’m going home to go have some hot cocoa, it is FREEZING out.”

 

“Wish I was there to warm you up also.” JC told her.

 

“I’d like that.” Ashley replied to him.

 

“I would embrace you, kiss you all over.”

 

“Did I say I would like that? I meant I would LOVE that.”

 

“I thought so.”

 

So how about you? What are you doing?” Ashley texted him.

 

“Oh right now, working on some Girl Radical stuff and talking with my assistant about something.”

 

JC didn’t want to tell Ashley too much details, he wanted to surprise her, so he decided to make up a story until his plan worked out.”

 

Oh, I hope everything works out for you.”

 

“It will, I’m sure of it.” ;)

 

There was that wink again, JC was up to something cause she couldn’t shake that feeling that she had in the pit of her stomach.

 

I have to let you go JC, I’ll tell Rufus and my mom you said hello, cause I’m still in the parking lot at the pet store, lol.”

 

“Oh I’m sorry, lol but hello to Rufus and your mom, I’ll talk to you soon babe, love you.”

 

“Love you too.”

 

Biting her lip, she placed the phone down back on the passenger seat, and took a look at Rufus who was asleep.

 

Smiling to herself, she turned the radio on, and *NSYNC’s: “I Don’t Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You “came on.

 

JC’s voice came through the speakers making her smile even more…

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th yesterday, I know I did.. :D

I'll update more soon, thanks to those that have been reading/reviewing..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story