Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short chapter...

JC says goodbye to his former manager Eric..

I do not know JC, Eric, or any of his assistants...pure fiction, and all good fun..lolz

A few weeks later

 

“Ok that’s it.” JC smiled proudly to himself.

 

Eric and Eliza stood outside of JC’s house, it had a “For Sale” sign on it, Eric had a frown on his face when JC stood by the sign.

 

“I’m sorry Eric, but I have to do this, you can go manage Chace for a while.” He joked.

 

That made Eric frown even more.

 

“So you got everything settled JC?” Eliza asked, while she was texting on her Iphone.

 

“Yep, the other day I found a gorgeous house in the location I thought was suitable, good school system, good neighborhood, low crime rate, diverse community, it’s perfect for the two of us and in case we ever decide to ever have children, but that’s not the case right now.”

 

“I understand.” Eliza added.

 

“So you’re driving to where your girlfriend lives?” Eric told him, he had a slight tone in his voice but JC didn’t care.

 

“Yep, when I get to our new house I’ll have the movers over there and everything, I’ll let them know.”

 

Eric nodded and still kept quiet.

 

“And besides, she actually drove back from here to her homestate, and I went with her, so I’m gonna do it again, this time in my car, by myself.”

 

“Uh huh, love makes you do strange things huh JC?”

 

“That it does, call me when it happens to you Eric.” JC told him back.

 

JC knew that Eric was mad, he wasn’t such a big help to him, and was always pushed back because of Eric, sure things went smoothly at first, but then he started getting bitter, and JC didn’t like that, it was why he went and became friends with Jimmy; Jimmy was a better friend then Eric ever was.

 

“I have to go guys, thank you for everything.” JC gave a hug to Eliza and a handshake to Eric.

 

“Call me when you get there?” Eliza added.

 

“Sure.”

 

“And I’ll call you in case we have a buyer for your house.” Eliza said, looking at the house.

 

“A lot of memories in this place.” JC sighed.

 

“A lot of parties and girls.” Eric told him.

 

“A lot of messes to clean up the next day.” JC glared at him.

 

“That wasn’t my fault.”

 

“Well, it was your fault for bringing those girls over, were you trying to ruin my reputation? People would probably think that I’m some sort of freak.”

 

“Well you are.” Eric told him.

 

“Whatever, and besides, it was your fault that you set me up with those girls, including my last ex- girlfriend.”

 

Eric just laughed.

 

“Yeah, laugh all you want Eric.”

 

And with that, JC gave another hug to Eliza, and double checked the trunk to make sure he had his bags, he then got into his car, took one last look at his house, and one last look at Eliza and Eric.

 

Eliza waved at him, while Eric was just tapping away on his I-phone.

 


“Like always...”
JC muttered under his breath,

 

He was so glad that he was leaving out of LA, let alone, the whole state of California, he was just wanted to get out of there.

 

The sooner, the better… He said to himself.

 

Turning the ignition on, he drove away, away from the distant memories, some were good, some were bad, and he was looking forward to the new beginnings, that he was excited to share with his significant other.

Chapter End Notes:

I may be almost done with this story, just a few chapters more.. :)

Thanks for reading/reviewing..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story