Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to NJ.. :P

JC smiled as he drove by the “Welcome to New Jersey” sign, and used his GPS system to pinpoint the location of his and Ashley’s new home, it took about two days and almost fourteen hours to get from Los Angeles to New Jersey, driving the same route that Ashley took made his heart flutter, even though, he already drove with her when she was moving out of LA.

 

He was still getting used to the area as he followed directions that his GPS system was giving him, he texted his realtor saying that he was on his way, to sign the official paper to make the house his; about a forty-five minute drive throughout the area, he arrived at his destination, on his left was a large entrance heading up towards a large light yellow concrete house, it wasn’t a mansion of course, but it was huge. Large big bay windows that would certainly do well for Christmas decorations, green fields around the house so their children and dogs could play and be safe in the near future; behind the house, was a secluded lake, surrounded by maple and oak trees, the leaves on the trees however, were bare since it was already nearing winter. He them stopped his car on the garage, a moving truck and his realtor were there.

 

“Hello Mr. Chasez, glad you could make it, everything is in tip top shape as you requested, we hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your new house, just sign here, and it’s yours.” The realtor explained to him professionally.

 

JC read the form over and double checked to make sure, and then signed the official document, and then he received his copy.

 

He then thanked the realtor and gave eachother handshakes. “If there is any problem let me know, but I’m sure you’ll find everything suitable.”

 

“Thanks Keith., JC told him, pleasure doing business you.”

 

“Likewise.” Keith then headed back to his BMW, and drove out of the large house.

 

Just then the movers came out of the truck with some of his things, and helped him with just the couch, tables, and bed.

 

“I’ll set everything up thank you.” JC told them.

 

He thanked the movers and they gave him their business card just in case he needed more help with anything.

 

And with that the movers were on their way.

 

JC watched them leave the large house and breathed in the nice crisp air, “I can get used to this.”

 

Swinging his car keys in the air, the front entrance had an extra house key, and a keyless entry, just in case keyless entries malfunction, closing the front door behind him, he started to look around, mahogany living room floors, a modern kitchen with new appliances, a dining room with his large wooden table, everything else was still in boxes, he then checked the master bedroom that he and Ashley would share soon, he couldn’t wait to spend the rest of his life with her, she was gonna be so surprised, she had no clue that JC bought her a house, and she also had no clue that JC was there.

 

JC then went to check the bathrooms, everything worked fine, he then went to check the modern basement where his own home studio would be, that he can get some work done, maybe he’ll release something new for himself, now that he was feeling inspired.

 

Checked the backyard, everything was so beautiful, even though it was the dead of winter, no crazy horns blaring, no traffic for the most dumbest things, and best of all, no smog, it was just perfect, he wanted to jump for joy, but he knew he couldn’t right now, with just a week left before Christmas, he had to some serious decorating and unpacking to do.

 

Before he told Ashley where he was, and before she set foot in that house, that house was gonna be decorated inside and out, and he had a week to do it, he decided to start now…

Chapter End Notes:

Yes..I'm thinking about Christmas already..lolz and I think I'm almost done! Yay! Had some time to update today, so thats good.. :)

Thanks to those that have been reading and reviewing, greatly appreciated.

Happy Labor Day everyone!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story