Author's Chapter Notes:
"And they lasted throughout the entire night"
   

Christmas Eve

Rufus, give me that! Ashley pulled the Christmas stocking out of Rufus’s mouth, she fell back and lost her balance and landed on the carpet beneath her. Rufus then started licking her face and wagging his tail happily.

 

“Get off of me you dog!” Ashley pushed him off her and groaned the doorbell rang, before she opened the door she went to the bathroom to go wash her face.

 

The doorbell rang again.

 

“Coming! Coming!” Ashley mumbled to herself and opened the door, she was stunned when she saw that it was JC.

 

“JC?”

 

“Hi!” JC smiled his biggest grin.

 

“You’re here?” Ashley said, still in shock as she let him in.

 

“Yep, I decided to come early to visit you, if that’s okay.”

 

“Of course its okay.” Ashley looked at him for a bit then grabbed him and kissed him, which took JC by surprise.

 

“Missed me that much huh?” JC said in between kisses.

 

“I’m sorry.” Ashley blushed a little as she pulled away from him.

 

“Don’t be.” JC whispered and kissed her back, this time with a bit more passion.

 

Just then Roselle came into the room.

 

“Ahem, am I interrupting?”

 

JC and Ashley pulled away from eachother quickly.

 

“No, you weren’t.” Ashley said fixing her hair and acting like nothing was wrong.

 

JC just chuckled.

 

“Uh huh.” Roselle said, “But JC, what a lovely surprise that you are here, hope you are staying.”

 

“Maybe, its cause I wanted to show Ashley something, it’s a bit a far from here, but-

 

“Wait, you have your car outside?” Ashley ran towards the window.

 

There it was parked, his black Mercedes convertible, with California plates.

 

Ashley looked back at him in awe, “Did you drive here?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“So that means you’re gonna stay a while?”

 

“Yep.”

 

Roselle eyed him carefully, “Ok JC well, wherever you need to go, take her, by all means.”

 

“I’ll be back later Roselle, don’t worry.” JC winked at her.

 

Ashley had no clue what was going on, and what was the secret that JC had for her, but she went to go grab her coat and scarf, and headed out the door with him.

 

While in the car with him, Ashley couldn’t help but wonder why JC was so strangely quiet, he had that smirk on his face, that ridiculous smirk, and it was driving her crazy.

 

“JC! What is it you have to tell me?! The suspense!” Ashley groaned.

 

“You’ll see Ashley, you’ll see.” JC told her, still with that satisfied smirk on his face.

 

 

About an hour drive from Ashley’s house, JC entered a quaint suburban town, of course Ashley knew where she was, but she wasn’t aware that JC had a major surprise for her in store; he made a left turn and drove up a long hill and Ashley gasped at the large beige yellow house, it was beautiful, solid, good building structure, big bay windows, and a huge yard.

 

“Where are we?” Ashley told him.

 

“Ashley? Say hello to our new house, as part of an early Christmas gift.”

 

Ashley didn’t know if she heard him correctly.

 

“What did you say JC?”

 

Our house.” JC whispered back to her.

 

JC stopped the car and stood right in front of the house, it was about late afternoon, so it was dark out so he could show her another surprise.

 

He pressed the button from a box that he clipped on his sun visor, the whole house lighted up with Christmas lights, it was all white lights, and some icicle lights hanging from the front entrance.

 

“JC- Ashley got out of the car and continued to look in amazement without finishing her sentence.

 

“Beautiful isn’t it? Wait until you see how it looks inside.”

 

JC pressed a few buttons on the keyless entry pad and the door opened, revealing a sweet aroma of Christmas pine, oak, wood, and Christmas music playing in the background.

 

“This is incredible, you did all this?” Ashley looked around the gorgeous house, the staircase was decorated with Christmas garland, and poinsettia plants, a huge Christmas tree stood in the middle of the living room, a few pieces of furniture here and there, it was absolutely breathtaking.

 

“Yes, I did this for you.”

 

“For me?” This is our house now? I just can’t believe this!” Ashley looked like she was about to cry.

 

“I’m staying here Ashley, I officially moved out of LA, I bought this house because I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and all stories that I told you over the phone, I was actually packing, it was difficult for me to keep a surprise this big from you, but I managed, and so I’m staying here with you.” JC pulled her close to him.

 

“I love you Ashley.” JC whispered in her ear.

 

Ashley just continued to cry on his chest, never in her wildest dreams that JC freakin Chasez was gonna do this for her, and those three little words struck her heart, he loved her, he drove all this way for her.

 

“You have taught me so much Ashley, I just can’t picture my life without you, I need you in my life, and I know that you need me.”

 

JC wiped the tears from her eyes, cupped her cheek and kissed her lips, and kissed him back.

 

I love you too JC” Ashley told him, “I really love you.” That was all he needed to hear, their love together was so strong that they just continued caressing and kissing, Ashley did not care right now, she needed him right this moment, and he needed to her, and Ashley would ask him questions later, right now, she was in the heat in the moment, and they ended up on the couch and started to discard their clothing off of eachother slowly, it was an amazing and beautiful feeling, they kissed ever so passionately, the amount of love and pleasure they shared after waiting so long was just incredible, they continued and it lasted throughout the entire night…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have one chapter left! :D

Reviews are appreciated! Thankies!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story