Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter.. :)

Sorry for the long update though..been busy.. :( but anyways here it is! :D

JC spent the whole Saturday packing things into his duffel bag, he was gonna leave LA, maybe for a month or maybe two months, he needed a break, I’m sure Jimmy wasn’t gonna mind, and the girls won’t mind either, besides their single wasn’t gonna be released until later on in the year, right now, they were just doing photoshoots, and JC didn’t really have to be there for all that. He also knew, that his other friend, Autumn was gonna take care of everything while he was gone.

 

Sunday was just a day away, and he needed to make sure that everything was in check, he sent a quick text to his assistant Eliza that he was gonna need a break for a couple of months, and she needed to watch his house while he was away.

 

His phone buzzed and it was Eliza saying that he didn’t have anything to worry about, and that she was gonna make rounds every now and then.

 

Just make sure you don’t throw any wild parties now.” He joked while replying back to her.

 

Oh me, I would never do that, just make sure that all the bills are paid so they won’t cut the electricity off like the last time.” She replied back sarcastically.

 

Bills are paid, and done.”

 

Alright, I’ll let you know when I’ll make the rounds, have a wonderful and safe trip JC.”

 

JC replied back to her saying, “Thanks take care of yourself Eliza.”

 

JC stood watching his almost full duffel bag, he had two more bags to carry, which was his laptop and on the other bag was shampoos, razors, shaving cream, etc. He was kind of excited for this trip, he hadn’t felt this way in a long time, it was just like being with *NSYNC bandmates when they were travelling from state to state and had the most ridiculous hours, it brought him a lot of great memories. Even though he was packing, Ashley still didn’t know that JC was coming along with her on the road trip, he decided to call her.

 

The phone rang a few times and she picked up on the forth ring, “Hello?”

 

Hi Ashley? This is JC..remember?”

 

“Oh hey, what’s up, sorry I was busy packing my things getting ready for tomorrow.”

 

JC smiled and said, “Well, is it okay if I can come along and keep you company?”

 

Ashley was taken aback from his response, “Wait, JC you’re coming with me?”

 

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, I already spoke to everyone I needed to speak to and they agreed that I needed to take a break, at least be away from here, I’m packing myself.”

 

Ashley hesitated, “But I wasn’t expecting you to come along, I was gonna go by myself and I-

 

JC cut her off, “Ashley, didn’t you tell me yourself saying if I liked living in LA now?”

 

Uh, yeah I remember telling you that but I thought you weren’t gonna take this so seriously.”

 

“Well I did, and I’m gonna let a pretty girl like yourself drive all the way back, you need a strong handsome man to take care of you.” He joked.

 

Ashley blushed a little and chuckled.

 

Was that I laugh I heard?” He said on the other line.

 

Yeah it was.” Ashley let out a sigh, “Fine JC, you can come along, that way I can show you around and stuff, meet me at my house tomorrow in the evening so we can make we have everything, I may have to do a time change, depends how I’m feeling.

 

JC wanted to jump of joy when she was gonna invite him along, but he kept his cool, this may be the start of something new and wonderful for him, or maybe it could be for the both of them.

 

Thank you so much Ashley, see you then.” JC pressed the end call button and did a little dance around the room, he felt like a teenager going out on his first date, yeah this was gonna be a road trip of a lifetime.

 

Ashley still had her cell phone in her hands, JC was gonna go with her, on a road trip, which was like two days and fourteen hours, who knows maybe more with traffic, gasoline and hotel stops? And not only was this guy handsome, he was gonna sit next to her, while driving, would he be holding her hand? Would he be touching her in all the right places? No, she couldn’t let that happen, JC once did put the moves on her, ever since that night, the way he kissed was just incredible, but no, this was not gonna be a romantic getaway, this was just a trip, a long trip at that, with the guy that she was starting to have feelings for again, and she knew, that he was getting those same exact feelings for her; road trip of a lifetime indeed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Working on the next chapter..I'll post soon.. :)

Read/review thankies..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story