Author's Chapter Notes:
"You are so nice to your fans."

The next morning JC made his way to the breakfast area, passing by Ashley’s room on the way over there, he had the sudden urge to knock and see how she was, he dreamt about her that night of him and her being together, kissing eachother and enjoying some hot passionate lovemaking with her, ok, maybe he was taking it too far, but that’s how he felt about her, and it was hard to keep all of these feelings bottled up. Pushing the down button on the elevator, he went inside and pressed the other button that marked “Lobby”.

 

When he arrived at the breakfast area, a few people were around, they smiled and waved at him, no sign of Ashley, but then he spotted her, sitting along drinking a piping hot mug of cocoa with some toast, a few orange slices on the side. Grabbing what was left at the breakfast area, he made his way over to her, and she looked up from her mug and sipped a little longer and gave him a slight wave.

 

“Mind if I sit with you?” JC asked her.

 

“No, its okay.” She smiled warmly at him.

 

After a few seconds of silence Ashley spoke up and said, “Hey, I’m sorry if I kind of ignored you last night, I was really tired and when I’m tired I get really cranky and moody, so-

 

JC cut her off and said, “Honey, its alright, I know you were tired, if you need help driving I would gladly help out, that is if you want.”

 

“Thanks, but I think I got a goodnight’s sleep, how about you? Sleep well?”

 

 JC didn’t want to tell her the vivid dream he had with her last night, so he just gave her the usual answer, “I slept like a baby.”

 

Ashley laughed at that, the two talked some more when a little girl approached JC asking him for an autograph.

 

“Excuse me mister? Are you JC from *NSYNC?”

 

“Who wants to know?” JC said smiling at her.

 

“Um, my big sister is sitting over and she wants to know, and is asking for an autograph.”

 

JC took a look at the young girl grinning at him across the counter and having her hands on her face.

 

JC looked at Ashley, “I’ll be right back.”

 

“Go ahead and do your thing.”

 

JC got up from his chair and held the little girl’s hand and walked over the young girl that was sitting on the table. He then told the little girl, “Is this your big sister?”

 

“Yes, this is Lynda and I’m Penelope.”

 

“Hi Lynda, you know who I am don’t you?” He winked.

 

The girl just kept gaping away then she just started rambling, “I’m sorry if I was disturbing you eating I just didn’t have the courage to get up, I mean, I never met a real celebrity before, and you are such a huge influence to me, I love you so much.”

 

JC just laughed and took the notepad that Penelope was holding; he wrote on it saying, “To Lynda and Penelope love JC” He then signed his famous signature on it.

 

“May I also get a photo with you as well, me and my sister?” The young girl nervously asked.

 

“Sure.”

 

Lynda shakily pulled out her camera from her backpack and held it up in front of her and her sister, JC placed both arms around them and Lynda thought that she was gonna faint right there but she kept her cool.

 

After the picture was snapped, she and Penelope thanked him and JC told them that it wasn’t no problem.

 

JC knew that the both girls were gonna freak out and tell their friends, because she immediately grabbed her bag and her sister and ran out of the breakfast area.

 

JC made his way back to Ashley, who kinda enjoyed watching the whole show, she was smiling sweetly at him, he caught her looking at him.

 

“What?” He said, taking a bite of his biscuit and sitting down on the chair.

 

“You are so nice to your fans JC.”    

 

“I am.”

 

“I know that she’s probably saying, OMG I just met JC Chasez from *NSYNC!”

 

“Don’t I know it, I’ve seen so many of those in my hey-day, I’m gotten used to it.”

 

Ashley stayed quiet for a moment and observed him eating his biscuit, she found a side of JC that she hasn’t seen before, he was really nice, he had a goodness and a respect for people that a lot of people were missing nowadays, and a warm feeling came over her, she was lost in thought for a moment gazing at him and didn’t notice the time when she saw that it was almost ten.

 

As if JC was reading her thoughts he told her, “Weren’t we supposed to check out by eleven?” He said glancing at his watch.

 

“Yeah sure.” She grabbed her things and the remainder of the plates and placed them on the counter, with JC doing the same.

 

They made the way to the elevator doors and headed back to their rooms, Ashley was surprised that JC’s room was right across from hers.

 

“So I’ll meet you in my car after I check out okay?”

 

“You got it.”

 

After they each got their things in the designated rooms, Ashley headed downstairs and went to the front lobby.

 

“I’m checking out.” She told the woman behind the counter.

 

“Did you enjoy your stay with us?”

 

Ashley nodded yes and took some pamphlets and booklets of random things that were sitting on the desk.

 

“Ok you are all set; enjoy the rest of your day.”

 

“Thank you and same to you.”

 

Ashley then headed out of the front lobby doors and into the parking lot, she took out her keys and opened the trunk and the hood, she placed her bags in the trunk and pulled out a bottle of antifreeze to check if her car needed any. She opened up the radiator cup and poured a little bit in.

 

At that moment JC walked out and stood next to her, “Need some help with anything?”

 

“Yeah you can put this antifreeze bottle back in the trunk.”

 

JC took the bottle and placed it in the trunk, and then added, “Do you need anything else?”

 

“No JC, that would be all thanks.”

 

She then closed the hood and JC closed the trunk, and they both got into the car, they each put their seatbelts on, putting the key into the ignition, the car started.

 

“Alright, lets hit the road again.” Ashley grinned at JC.

 

“You let me know if you need any help driving okay. I don’t want you to be cranky and tired.” He winked at her.

 

“Thanks JC, I’ll keep that mind.”

 

Pulling the car out of the hotel parking lot, she headed out onto the road and followed the interstate.

Chapter End Notes:

Reopened this story, working on this one and the other one as well..

I hope you guys like it so far.. :)

Thanks for reading/reviewing..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story