Author's Chapter Notes:

You are sick."

"Yeah, but you like it when I do this.." ;)

After having countless rounds of intimacy, Ashley and JC both remained cuddled under the covers, it was dark outside and Ashley’s mom wasn’t home yet, so they took that time to have a few moments with one another.

 

“Ashley.” JC breathed in her scent as he lay on top of her.

 

“Mmm?”

 

It had been there last night together before JC went back to LA, so far, they have seen a couple of sights that the state had to offer, he took a couple of random photos with fans, and signed autographs, it had been a nice week.

 

“I’m gonna do my best to come back here for Christmas.”

 

“Don’t you visit your family for Christmas?” Ashley asked, getting up from the bed.

 

“Yeah but-I wanna spend it with you, I feel so safe when I’m with you.” He kissed her on the lips and she eagerly kissed him back.

 

She didn’t want this moment to end, but she knew it had to end sooner or later.

 

JC then pulled away from her, and then laughed when he saw the poster of himself on the wall back when he was a teenager.

 

Ashley then put her hands on her face to hide the embarrassed, “I need to take that down.”

 

“No you don’t.” He chuckled.

 

“Yes I do JC.”

 

“You would have never known that one day you were gonna have the JC Chasez in your bed.”

 

Ashley blushed, “You are such a tease.” She tossed the pillow on his face when they both heard a car pull in the driveway.

 

“My mom is home! Quick go in the shower!” Ashley picked up some random clothes and pushed him in the bathroom.

 

But wait-! JC didn’t finish his sentence when Ashley slammed the door on his face.

 

Ashley put her sweatpants back on and threw on a Tshirt, she looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was out of place, but she smoothed it down. Then she ran out of her room and into the hall and sat down on the couch just before her mom came in.

 

Roselle was surprised to see Ashley who was mindlessly watching TV.

 

“Hi honey how was your day?” She greeted.

 

“Fine.”

 

Roselle heard the water running upstairs, and she looked at her daughter intently.

 

“Where’s JC?”

 

“In the shower.” She replied back flatly.

 

Roselle stayed quiet for a moment, “Uh huh.”

 

“What mom?”

 

“Ashley, you don’t fool me dear, I’m your mother, I know.

 

“No, I don’t know what you’re saying.”

 

“Oh come on Ashley, lets not repeat this again, this is his last day here, and its bothering you that he’s leaving so you and him decided to have a little fun.” Roselle smiled at her.

 

“Yes mom I did, well we did, but he’s coming back you know, we had a great time, these past few weeks have been good for us, and he has been certainly enjoying himself here.”

 

“Don’t I know it? He’s really a nice guy, so tell me, is he good in bed?” Roselle whispered.

 

“Mom?!” She practically shouted.

 

“Sorry, hey he’s not mine, he’s yours, but if I had a guy like that when I was your age, I would not let him pass by.” Roselle joked.

 

“Haha.” Ashley replied back in sarcasm.

 

Just then JC came down the stairs wearing a loose camisole and some denim jeans, his hair was slightly wet, he looked great.

 

“Hey ladies, did I miss any of your girl talks?”

 

“No, we were just talking.” Ashley told him.

 

“Talking about me?” JC beamed.

 

He hopped over to the couch and sat next to Ashley and Roselle.

 

“Just talking.” Roselle smiled at him sweetly.

 

“Uh huh.” JC said.

 

“So JC, you wanna go out and grab a pizza? “Ashley said changing the subject.

 

“Sure, you wanna come too Roselle?” JC asked.

 

“Oh no, I got a lot work to type up later, you kids go ahead.”

 

“But I gotta shower first, so don’t wait up JC.” Ashley stood up and ran upstairs to take a quick shower.

 

Shortly after, Ashley was dressed in a cute blouse and dark blue jeans, and white sneakers; she curled up her hair into a messy bun.

 

“Alright you’re ready JC?”

 

JC did a double take on what Ashley was wearing, “You look wow.”

 

“Thanks for the compliment, you look rather dashing yourself.”

 

Ashley went to go get her keys, “Mom! We out!”

 

“Have fun.” Roselle called out from the den, she was on the phone and typing away on her computer, she then placed her hand over the receiver and told her, “Hey wait! You didn’t tell me how good he was in bed yet…” She joked.

 

“Mother!” She shouted

 

JC just bursted out laughing..

 

Ashley growled and stormed out the front door, “See ya later mom.”

 

“Bye honey, save me a slice.”

 

They both sat down in the car when JC spoke..

 

“So that’s what you two were talking about earlier, your mom is so funny, like you.”

 

Ashley was still grumbling.

 

“So tell me, I’m amazing in bed am I?” JC stretched in the passenger seat.

 

“You are sick.”

 

“Uh huh sure, you like it when I do this.” He started tickling and grabbing her in random places.

 

“Stop it!” She giggled, “I have to drive now.”

 

“Yeah sure, be serious.”

 

She let out an aggravated sigh and backed up out of the driveway.

 

Seconds passed and JC said to her.

 

“You know, you are pretty amazing yourself, and not just being intimate, in everything that you do.”

 

Ashley was flattered by what he said, that struck a chord when he told her that, she felt that and it was such a nice feeling.

 

“Thanks…” She told him softly.

Chapter End Notes:

I meant to post this earlier, but was busy, so posted this today! Yay! :D

Hope you guys like this, its playful and all good fun.. ;)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story