Author's Chapter Notes:

"Who is it?"

This is a very short chapter..

EDIT: After proofreading this chapter I realized that in the first story I made which was "I'm Sorry I Can't", character Ashley lived in a brick house not in and apartment complex, since time has passed I kinda forgot about that, I just noticed that small error, I hope those that have been reading didn't notice it..and if you all did, sorry about that. :D I don't think I'm gonna change it though.

Ashley was gonna head home first before heading to the auto shop, she wanted to dress back into her comfortable clothes, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, she made a right turn and headed to a small apartment community. She had no idea that JC was following her, well maybe two cars behind her.

The other two cars headed a different direction, and JC saw that she parked in a reserved parking lot; he parked on another spot that wasn’t reserved. JC waited until she stepped out of the car, he couldn’t believe his eyes, the girl was Ashley, it really was, he was so happy to see her, he wanted to jump of joy, but he knew that he couldn’t, he had to remain calm. He watched her take the stairs up to the third floor; he saw the number on the door, “203”.

“So that’s where she lives.” JC didn’t know what to think, his idea was that he was gonna go up and knock on her door.

Would she be surprised to see him? Would she let him in? Would she let him back into her life? He didn’t know, but it was worth a try.

He sucked in a breath and held it, and let it out slowly, he felt like a teenager asking a girl out on a first date, he turned the car off, and got out, he then headed up the stairs, and stood on her door, and he knocked.

A few seconds had gone by until he heard her voice on the other side, “Who is it?”

“It’s, um a friend of yours.” His hands were shaking so he put them in his pocket.

She was silent at first, but she opened the door a little bit, the door had a chain connected on it, and she looked up at the man.

“JC.” She whispered.

Chapter End Notes:

Two updates, two chapters.. :D Thanks for reading, and reviews please..

I hope you all are enjoying it so far.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story