Story Notes:
Be gentle, this is my very first visual I've written. It came to me while I was suffering with insomnia and even when I tried to go to sleep, it woke me up every 15 minutes, haunting me in my dreams. (No, I'm not kidding. It was simply AW-FUL. ;)


Shut Up And Drive


I've been looking for a driver who is qualified
So if you think that you're the one step into my ride
I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine
Got a sunroof top and a gangster lead


So if you feel it, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go


She watched him out the window, his hands deep under the hood with his tools close to him. It was at least ninety degrees outside, and she could see the sweat on his upper arms, dripping down from the t-shirt he had cut off at the arms.

She hated that car with a passion.

She had once considered stealing the keys and driving it to some sketchy alley in the bad part of town, leaving the keys in it, and hoping that some hoodlum would steal it. If she didn't think that he would slip into a deep depression and need to be medicated at the loss, she might actually follow through with the plan.

She just hated that car – so much.

Since the day Lance had bought that car and brought it home six months ago, it had become his new baby and she had moved to second place. He spent the weekends when he was in town and not working at the radio station playing with the car. If he wasn't obsessively washing or waxing it, he was pulling out his tools and tweaking things under the hood. The more time he spent tinkering with the car, the less he spent tinkering with anything else – mainly her.

She didn't even think he knew what he was doing under there. She didn't think he knew anything about working on cars, and she was surprised the car still ran. She had a hunch he only did it because he thought it made him look “cool” like Joey or Justin.

Oh yeah – she hated that car. Everybody knew it except him.

This morning, after she had started to clear away the breakfast dishes and he stood up from the table saying, “Baby, I'm going to go work on the car for a bit” - she had gritted her teeth and decided today was the day she would take back her boyfriend.


Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves, can you run all the lights
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night

'Cause it's zero to sixty in 3.5
Baby, you got the key
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive


“Need any help, honey?” she asked sweetly as she stepped outside. Today was a shorts and tank top kind of day, and she felt the humid heat stick to her skin immediately.

He turned his head toward her, not bothering to lift it from under the hood or take his hands off the wrench.

“I think I can handle it, babe,” he said to her. “You should go back inside, where there's air-conditioning. You could cook an egg on the sidewalk today.”

“Why don't you come inside with me?” she said, sauntering closer towards him. “You look like you could use a cool-down, too.”

“I'm almost done here,” he said, and she had to resist rolling her eyes. “I'm considering taking her out for a drive today.”

Why don't you take me for a drive, she thought.

“Can I come along?” she asked.

“I was just going to take her to the car wash. I'll only be gone a few minutes,” he said.

As he went back to the wrench in his hands, an idea came to her and she couldn't help but smile.

“Okay, well maybe some other time, then,” she said to him. “I'll go back inside now.”

“Thanks for the offer of help,” he said, not lifting his eyes to her. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” she said with a mischievous smile as she walked off to the side of house to grab the hose.


I got class like a '57 Cadillac
And overdrive with a whole lot of boom in the back
You look like you can handle what's under my hood
You keep saying that you will, boy, I wish you would

 

So if you feel it, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go


He had sat the wrench down and was getting ready to check the fluids when he felt a heavy spray of cold water hit his right side.

He jumped back from the car and turned to see her holding the hose with the sprayer in her hand, smiling.

“What the hell, Bree?” he asked, wringing out the bottom of his wet shirt.

“You said you wanted the car washed,” she said. He could tell she was playfully feigning innocence. “I was going to help you.”

“You're supposed to spray the car, not me,” he said, feeling a chuckle coming on.

“I know,” she said. “I have bad aim, baby, I'm sorry.”

“Bad aim,” he repeated, smiling. He loved her nature – batting her eyelashes, pouting her lips, acting innocent and flirtatious. “Okay, what's really up, Bree?”

“James Lance Bass, you pay more attention to this car than you do to me,” she said.

“That's not true, sweetie.”

“Yes it is,” she said, tossing the hose to the grass. “Every weekend you're in town, you're out here with your hands all over your precious car.” She walked over to the car and ran her finger over the curve of its windshield, knowing her sway would turn him on. “Rotating her tires, changing her oil...maybe I'm the one who needs a tune-up for a change.”

“Is that right?” he asked.

“Yeah, that's right,” she said, narrowing her eyebrows. “I need some maintenance.”

He smiled. “Okay, Bree – you win. I'll finish up here and we can both go for a drive, okay?”

She sighed – it wasn't exactly what she wanted, but she would take any win over the car, even if it was more of a half-win.

“Fine, we'll go for a drive.”

“Why don't you go ahead and get in the car?” he said. “It'll take me a couple minutes to clean up here.”

He saw the slight roll of her eyes as she turned away from him and started walking around the driver's side of the car towards the back, ready to get into the passenger seat. He smiled and quickly grabbed the hose off the ground, putting his finger on the trigger.

“Hey Bree?” he said.

She had turned to respond to him, but before she could open her mouth he pressed the trigger down on the sprayer, drowning her in seconds.

“Lance!” she yelled at him after he had released the sprayer. She was dripping from head to toe, and was unamused that he couldn't stop laughing.

“You looked like you could use a cool-down,” he said.

He threw the hose back down in the grass, and in a few steps he had walked over to her, grabbed her arm and had her pinned against the car. She could feel his arousal grow against her, his heart beating fast and his breath labored.

“I thought you wanted to go for a drive together,” she said, her mouth against his.

“I never said what kind of drive,” he said.


Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves, can you run all the lights?
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night


'Cause it's zero to sixty in 3.5
Baby, you got the key
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive


He had the button on her jean shorts undone and the zipper down before she knew it.

“Get in the car,” he said.

His hand had already pulled the door handle and opened the door, and she climbed into the back seat of the car without ever turning around. She laid down as he climbed in on top of her, closing the car door behind himself.

His hand slipped down the top of her shorts and immediately went down her panties. He ran a single finger down her slit.

“You've been wanting this a long time,” he said, feeling her wetness.

“Maybe you'd have known sooner if I had a steering wheel and shiny chrome wheels,” she said.

He moved his finger up, finding her clit.

“Maybe so,” he whispered in her ear. “You're right, you do need a tune-up. Tell me baby...” He started moving his finger against her in slow, steady circles, making her bite her lip. “Are you front, rear, or four-wheel drive?”

She tried to snap back with a witty comment, but he put just enough pressure on her clit that all she could do was moan in response.

“I think I found the ignition,” he said, continuing the circular motion.

He pressed his lips against hers, but she couldn't reciprocate the kiss. All she could do was leave her mouth agape, gasping for breath, her back slightly arching at his touch.

“This won't do,” he said. “I need to strip down to the original paint job.”

He hooked his fingers into the band of her shorts and smoothed them down off her hips, pulling her panties down with them. Once her legs were free and both items were rumpled on the floorboard, he grabbed her shirt by the bottom and pulled it up over her head, throwing it down on top of the shorts. He pushed the straps of her bra off her shoulders, pulling the rest of it down to expose her breasts.

“This ride has a nice airbag system,” he said, caressing the side of her breast before moving his hand to her nipple. “Nice and safe.”

“God, Lance,” she said, her breath heavy. “Just fuck me already.”

“It's fast, too,” he said. “I like a good, fast ride. But I like my Sunday cruises, too.”

He gave her clit one last rub before he moved his fingers down, slipping one inside her first, then two.

“Fuck,” she cried out as he hit the perfect spot.

“That must be the gas pedal,” he said.

“If you make one damn dipstick joke, I'm putting the brakes on and walking out of this car,” she said, struggling to talk.

“Yes, ma'am,” he said.


'Cause you play the game, got what I got
Get it get it, don't stop, it's a sure shot
Ain't a Ferrari, huh boy, I'm sorry
I ain't even worried, so step inside
And ride, ride, ride


So if you feel it, let me know, know, know
Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?
My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode
So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go


“Oh...God...”

His thumb had gone back to rubbing circles as his fingers worked inside her. She could feel the heat building up inside of her as she struggled to avoid releasing the pressure.

He could tell she was close as her muscles contracted around his fingers. He pulled them out, and as she protested he wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her up and onto his lap to straddle him.

Their sprayed down bodies had already dried from the heat outside and their clothes were well on their way. She wasted no time in grabbing his shirt and pulling it over his head, throwing it down to join the pile of her clothes. She ran her hands over his stomach and up his chest, his skin warm and the sweat making him sticky.

She leaned in to run her lips over his, moving down to his chin and his Adam's apple before she grabbed the button of his jeans.

“My turn,” she said. She released the silver button and grasped the zipper, slowly pulling it down. “This is the most important part of the car.”

“What part is that?” he asked, feeling the strain in his pants.

“The gear shift,” she said with a smile as she released some of the pressure, rubbing a finger against him in the process.

“Don't tease, Bree,” he begged. “Please.”

She saw his blue boxers from his opened fly, and it would have been so easy to give in and give him what he wanted right away. But he had made her wait so long for this, babying his dear car, and she intended to make him suffer a little.

“This car is a stick shift, baby,” she said. “You can't shift directly to drive or you'll ruin the transmission.”

She pushed the flap of his boxers open and released him from the restraint, smiling in satisfaction as he sighed when she rubbed a finger along his shaft.

“First you have to go into first gear,” she said.

She gently used her finger to tease him for a few moments, enjoying watching his eyes close and his head fall back to the seat, imagining his eyes rolling.

“And then,” she said, “you can shift into second.”

He turned his lips inward when she grasped him and steadily used her hand to pleasure him.

“Damn it, Breanna,” he hissed at her.

“Shhh,” she said. “I'm concentrating.”

She giggled inside as he bit down hard on his bottom lip and she felt him dig his fingertips into her shoulder blade. She could tell he wouldn't be able to take much more teasing, so she released her hand.

“Then,” she said as she looked at him, his green eyes seeming a darker color than they were this morning. “You can shift into third.”

He reached an arm around her and pulled her closer towards him in one swift motion, entering her by surprise only seconds later.


Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean
Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves, can you run all the lights?
If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night


'Cause it's zero to sixty in 3.5
Baby, you got the key
Now shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive
Shut up and drive, drive, drive


The way he filled her so suddenly sent a shockwave through her body, all her arousal coming back at once. She released a loud moan and threw her head back, but he grabbed her neck and pulled her head to meet his.

“Shit...Bree...”

She tried to form words, but all that escaped her mouth were tiny moans as he pushed inside her, the sharp movements of her body cutting them off in the middle of her throat.

His hand moved from her neck down her spine, digging into her upper back, while his other hand grasped her bare bottom as he helped push her toward him.

Within a few minutes, she felt the heat in her stomach again and she knew she couldn't hold it in much longer.

“Lance...”

He heard her call out her name, breathy and short, and as if he was giving her permission to let go, he pulled her head towards his again and gently stroked the back of her neck.

It only took her seconds to feel it happening, the pleasurable release within her groin that triggered a loud cry from her throat. She grasped the hairline on his neck and buried her forehead into his shoulder as she felt the orgasm run through her.

“Fuck, Bree,” he whispered in her ear as she was against him, and she felt his body tense when he reached his peak as she finished hers.

When she felt only his heavy breathing, she lifted her head from his shoulder to look him in the eyes, resting her forehead on his.

“That was the best Sunday drive ever,” he said, and she giggled as she pressed her lips against his to give him a quick kiss.

“I think we need to hose down again,” she said, only now noticing that the heat in addition to the energy they had exerted had their whole bodies covered in sweat.

“Still want to wash the car?” he asked her.

She smiled as she pulled her bra straps back over her shoulders and grabbed her panties off the floor.

“Only if we get to go for another drive later.”

Chapter End Notes:
The song is "Shut Up and Drive" by Rihanna. :)

Completed
creativechaos is the author of 13 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: carsex