Chapter 11

After deciding on what they would eat for dinner, JC told Amanda he was going to take a shower before their food arrived and she agreed that freshening-up did sound like a good idea. So with that, she locked her bedroom door and headed off to her own private bathroom for a quick shower herself.


Of course, being alone gave her the opportunity to try and get a grip on things. The past hour and a half, ever since JC had arrived, had been way too overwhelming. Not only was her heart rate off the charts, again, but her mind and her stomach were both doing flip flops.

Amanda was hungry, though. That much she realized. Maybe that's why her stomach was so tied up. Or, at least part of it anyway. A good part of it was because of JC. There was no doubt about that. But, then again, she hadn't eaten a thing all day. She had been way too anxious to make time for food.

Her mind, now that was another story. She kept screening all of those little flirtatious hints he threw her way. Gosh, those were enough to send any girl over the edge. If she would have been any other woman, other than herself, she probably would have attacked the man by now. He was awfully hard to resist. Even for someone who knew nothing about being intimate except for what she had read in her gushy romance novels. Thank God for those or else she'd be totally clueless.
At times like these, she really wished she wasn't such an idiot about those sort of things. Why hadn't she been more experimental in college? Why hadn't she attempted a date over the last five years? Why hadn't she done something to have some kind knowledge or background or experience?

It didn't matter. It was too late now. The opportunity had finally fallen upon her and, dammit, she was going to take it.

She wasn't going to worry about one week from now or one month or two months or even a year from now. She was going to concentrate on that very weekend and that was it. And she was going to have a good time and enjoy herself and if one thing led to another, she was going to let it.

At least then she wouldn't be so damned inexperienced. And, what a man to say was her first. But would anyone believe her? Or would she even share such a private detail of her life? Probably not. She'd probably keep it all to herself.
But that would be okay. As long as she had the memory, who cared about anyone else.

After rinsing off in the shower, she searched her suitcase for something comfortable to put on. Her hair still piled on top of her head, she let her towel fall to the floor and slid into her undergarments. As she did, she realized something black and lacey just barely poking out of the upper pocket. With caution she pulled it out, unveiling a very sheer, sexy looking piece of lingerie - that she had not packed. "Marcy," she whispered to herself, "I'm gonna kill you."

She shoved it back in the pouch and pulled out a pair of dark blue warm-up pants. They were the noisy kind, the kind that went swoosh-swoosh when you walked, that snapped, or unsnapped, completely up both legs. But they were comfortable and that's what she was aiming for. As she slid a t-shirt over her head, she heard him in the other room. He was humming and, it sounded like, moving things around.
Quickly she jogged back to the bathroom to remove her hair from the top of her head, her pants swoosh-swooshing the entire way. But as soon as she did, she realized that her newfound-do was doing some terribly strange things since she had neglected to wash it when she showered. "Oh crap," Amanda sounded to herself, "I knew I should have washed it."

She brushed her reddish-brown locks aggressively, hoping the strange indent creased into her hair would disappear. Finally she gave up and slid it back into a ponytail. It wasn't exactly the hairstyle she wanted him to see, but oh well.
Hurrying back through the bedroom, she almost let herself out, but stopped to realize her bare feet. Should she put shoes on?

This situation was the strangest she'd ever been in. Here she was rooming with a man she had known for only a short time, but the time they were spending together made it seem as if they had known each other forever. Why would she wear tennis shoes if they weren't going anywhere? Okay, she decided socks would be good enough.

With everything figured out, she took in a deep breath and opened her door to the living room. For some odd reason, it relieved her when she didn't see him standing there waiting. What she did see, was the table set neatly for two with the food already present, but covered tightly by silver lids to keep it warm.

One thing for sure, it smelled wonderful. She wandered slowly towards the table, taking in a big whiff while glancing towards JC's room, where she found him sitting on the edge of his bed with his cell phone to his ear. He held up one finger as if to tell her to wait just a minute. Amanda only smiled cordially in return.
There was something about a freshly showered man that was completely irresistible. Especially this man. Although she tried not to stare, it was tough. He sat comfortably in a pair of black pants with a thick white stripe running down the side of the leg. She was guessing that they were made out of a material very similar to her own. On his chest was a red t-shirt with some brand name or something written in small white letters on the front. And on his feet, white socks. Just like her.

Taking a few more steps towards the table, she looked back in his room once again, just as he closed his tiny phone, stood and tossed the device onto the mattress. He walked towards her with a cheerful smile, "sorry," he said and then stopped, "oh wait. I'm gonna forget where I put that."
He turned back around, picked up his phone and placed it on the night stand beside his bed.

"Okay," he remarked as he returned, "sorry about that."

"That's okay."

Amanda reached to pull out her chair, but JC was quick to stop her. "I'll get that for you," he insisted.

"Oh, thanks." With a smile she sat down in the chair he had so chivalrously pulled out for her and watched as he walked around to the opposite side and sat down across from her.

"Feel better?" he asked, scooting himself closer to the table.

"Yes, much better. Except for my hair's doing crazy things. I'm still not used to it yet."

"I think it looks fine."

She grinned, feeling a little like she needed to pinch herself to remind her that this was actually happening. At times, it was still hard to believe. This definitely being one of them. He just looked so absolutely gorgeous sitting across from her. And even over the food she could smell his soapy clean, freshly shaved, scent of man. Oh, she was so going to loose it. There was no way she could handle much more of this torture.

"Wine?" He asked, handling the expensive bottle.

"Sure," Amanda agreed, knowing unmistakably that wine made her just a little loopy. Boy, was she in trouble.

He poured them each a glass and Amanda politely told him, "thanks."

"You know," JC remarked as he lifted the lid from his plate, "this is the first meal we've shared together."

"I guess it is," Amanda agreed.

"Since," JC added while casually waving his fork at her as he spoke, "you turned me down for lunch that day. I guess you could count the popcorn at the movies and the snacks we ate your house, but- no, that doesn't really count, does it?"

"I guess not." Amanda couldn't figure out why she was so nervous all of the sudden. Hoping to calm her nerves, she took a big swig of the merlot he had poured for her, knowing she would be sorry later.

Dinner carried on nicely. And after a few more sips of wine, she was feeling much more at ease. Surprisingly, she even drank a second glass. Well, most of a second glass. And surprisingly, she wasn't quite as loopy as she thought she'd be.
Until she stood up.

They had finished eating and JC had been carrying on about dessert. Actually, he had been doing that flirty hinting thing again. Only this time, instead of shying away, she had been giggling like a school girl. But after convincing him she had no room for dessert - the food kind that is - she stood from the table and all that wine must've poured straight to her feet because she nearly fell.

Amanda braced herself against her chair and in a way more silly voice than she would have liked, said, "whoa."

"Are you drunk?" JC asked with a quirky grin as he stepped to her aid.

"No, of course not," she answered unconvincingly.

Okay, now the loopiness was kicking in. Or maybe it had before and she just hadn't realized it. She had been giggling a lot. Oh Lord, she was really in trouble now.

His smile grew even bigger as he slid a hand into hers. "Can you walk or do I haveto carry you?" he asked.

"Pshh, I can walk. Thank you very much," she remarked with spunk.

JC was obviously amused by her foggy state of mind because he was laughing and shaking his head the entire way to the couch.

"JC," she asked, "were you trying to get me drunk so you could take advantage of me?" Somewhere deep in her head she realized that without the influence of the alcohol, that question would have never popped out of her mouth, but at that moment, she wasn't too worried about it.

He only laughed even more. "That was not my intention, I swear," he answered.
Amanda plopped down on the sofa and JC switched on the large television set in front of them. "So, which movie did you want to watch?" he asked.

"Nothing scary," she told him.

"What? You afraid of the dark or something?" he asked playfully, taking his seat beside her.

"No, I just don't like them," she replied.

"I promise to protect you from the boogie man," he assured her with a wink.
Oh, that made her feel so much better.

"Look," he added after a few seconds, "if you get really scared, you can come sleep with me and I'll protect you. And I promise I'll be on good behavior, really I will."

He looked at her with that devilish twinkle in his eye again and she knew when he said he'd be on good behavior that he was pretty much full of it. If that situation were to arise, she knew it would not just be innocent sleeping going on.

"Just pick something else," she finally told him.

"Okay, okay. How ‘bout an action movie? Can you handle that?"

"Yes, that's fine," she answered.

JC switched the channel and turned on the movie. As he returned the remote control to the coffee table, the word "wimp" slid out of his mouth just loud enough for Amanda to barely make it out.

"Am not," she, of course, had to argue.

He looked at her with a mischievous grin. "Can't handle a little horror movie," he teased.

"So." She didn't have much to counter with. "I'm sure there's some things you can't handle."

JC let out a throaty laugh and Amanda knew instantly that she had opened up a can of worms. "I'm sure there is," he finally responded.

"See, so don't make fun of me."

"I wasn't," he argued.

"Yes you were."

"Shhh," he quieted her, "the movie's starting."

The look on his face wasn't the least bit serious and there was something about him sitting there, staring at the TV with that silly grin across his lips that really made her just want to tackle him right there on the spot.

"Don't tell me to shush." As the words slipped passed her lips a hand reached for his rib cage. It was almost as if she didn't even realize she was reaching out to touch him. For once, it was an action that happened with absolutely no thought involved first. No red flags went off in her head telling her not to do it. Nope, this time she just went for it.

Amanda froze as he reached for the hand that had attached itself to his side. He looked at her, feigning seriousness for only a few seconds and then smiled widely.

"You trying to start something?" he asked, still holding onto her hand at his side.

"Me? No." She played innocent.

"Because, trust me, I will win," he assured her.

"Oh, will you?" Amanda asked challengingly.

"Yes. I always win," he said, dropping her hand.

"You always win, huh?"

"Pretty much."

"Huh, I bet I could beat you at something."

JC just looked at her with pure amusement. "What?"

"I don't know. I'm sure you're not good at everything."

"You're right. You know what I'm really bad at? Singing."

"Shut up." Amanda didn't believe that for a second.

"No really. I can't dance either."

"You're so full of crap your eyes are turning brown."

JC looked at her with a devious half-smile, one corner of his mouth raised slightly higher than the other. "There's other things I can't do either," he remarked, but eluded differently by raising his brow just enough for her to notice.

Oh my, there were those flirty hinting comments again. She could not handle those. Especially now, with that liquid courage flowing through her system.
"Hmph." Amanda slouched into the arm of the couch. "I bet," she remarked quietly and folded her arms around her legs. Maybe there they would be safe from attacking him. She hoped... sort of.

Situating himself comfortably with his own feet resting on the table in front of him, he grabbed on to her ankles and pulled her feet onto his lap. As he searched her face for a reaction he realized, although her eyes were wide, she was far from protesting.

"What are you doing?" she asked calmly.

"Another thing I'm really bad at. Foot massages." And with that, his fingers and thumbs began kneading into the bottom of her left foot.

Forget the fact that her feet were sitting on his lap and that, alone, was enough to die for. Oh no, add the pressure of his hands massaging and rubbing with expertise, now that was just pure ecstasy. Combine that with the wine she drank earlier and Amanda was completely and utterly relaxed.

If this was something he was really bad at, she'd hate to find out what he did really good, because already this feat was amazing.

The movie played, but she wasn't paying attention. She was too busy watching him work. His hands moved with preciseness, applying just the right amounts of pressure and, surprisingly, not tickling her in the slightest bit. It was all about the rubdown.

She could only imagine what those hands would feel like on the rest of her body.
And soon enough she learned, as he looked at her with question before slipping her pant leg up and moving on to her calf. Now she really had died and gone to heaven.

"You have very nice legs," he spoke softly as he slid one finger up her shin, stopping to trace his fingertips along the underside of her knee.

Amanda moaned subtly in response. "You have nice hands," she said, "very nice hands." If he was trying to turn her on, it was definitely working.

And he obviously knew it as he chuckled softly at her response. "How's your head?" he asked, still kneading away.

"It's fine."

"The room's not spinning or anything?" he asked.

"No, I told you I'm not drunk. Wine just makes me a little dingy, that's all," Amanda explained.

"Is that why you almost fell when you got up from the table?"

"No, I was just testing you to see if you'd catch me." Amanda let her eyes close briefly as he moved on to her right leg. This was just too heavenly.

"Did I pass?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I haven't decided yet," she answered, her voice filled with pleasure. "I'll let you know when I figure it out, though."

JC smirked softly and released the three bottoms snaps on the leg of her pants.
Immediately Amanda's eyes popped open.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to undress you," he remarked. Gently he pulled her into a laying-down position and then pushed her pant leg even higher, unclasping a few more snaps as he pushed it up past her knee. Her butt was practically resting against his thigh and her legs were completely strewn over his lap.

With skilled hands he began rubbing the upper portion of her leg and Amanda nearly crumbled into a million pieces. That aching desire she had already been feeling, intensified. She wanted him so badly she knew if he made one more move in the right direction she would definitely be giving in. There was no doubt about it.
For a split second, she did manage to be thankful for having her legs waxed at the salon the day before. It had been a painful process, but definitely worth it. She realized that now as his hands danced across her smooth skin.

Her eyes flitted closed once again and she relished in the pure delight of his handy work. Finally, after completely rubbing down both of her legs, he returned her pant legs to their intended position, refastened the snaps and rested his arms on top of her thighs.

Amanda could have easily fallen asleep after all that. If she hadn't have been so completely on fire, that is. Her body was screaming for more affection. At that moment, she was more turned-on than she had ever been in her life. Not that she had a lot to compare to, but still, it was a strong feeling, nevertheless.

She ached for him in her most sacred places, a desperate need swirling around in the lower region of her belly. Amanda was feeling things she had never felt before. And she was so desperate to feel more, so much more.

Slowly she sat up, pulling her legs off his lap and situating them Indian style, her body situated sideways and facing his direction.

"What?" he asked, realizing her stare.

As if he didn't know. That dumb act didn't work with her. "Nothing," she remarked.

"Then why are you staring at me?"

He was toying with her, and she knew it. It was almost as if he wouldn't make the next move because he wanted her to make it. Did he realize how difficult that was for her? Most likely not. How could he?

"No reason," Amanda answered.

"Oh."

"You really into this movie?" she asked. Okay, so maybe she was beating around the bush a little, but she really had no clue what she was doing.

"I've seen it before," he answered.

"Then how come you picked it?"

"'Cause, I like it." He turned to her with a blank expression. But it was a blank expression that said so many things. Yes, more than just my ‘lips are on fire will you please kiss them and put it out.' Although, that was the first thought that sprung to her mind. He so needed to be kissed. Those lips so needed to be kissed, by her.

Oh man, she was letting her thoughts run away again. If only she was more experienced. Then she would just climb right on top of his lap and kiss him the way those lips deserved to be kissed. If only she knew what she was doing, but she didn't.

"Hey," he said after a minute.

"Huh?" Amanda asked, shaking out of her daze.

"You should take a picture, it lasts longer."

She had no response but to roll her eyes to that cheesy remark.

"You know, I'm not letting you drink wine ever again. It makes you really-"

"Really what?" she asked after he didn't finish.

"Spacey," he finally told.

"Sorry, am I bothering you?" she asked.

"No, of course not," he answered with a smile.

"Okay, good."

"But, I really do wish-" he paused again and Amanda let out a big huff in waiting, "never mind," he finally shrugged.

Oh, that was just plain evil. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing, it was nothing." He turned his attention away from her and stared at the television.

"JC," she called to him, her sight burning into the side of his head.

"Huh?" He didn't even bother to look away from the movie as he spoke.

"What were you going to say? You really do wish what?"

"Never mind." He repeated, angling his head to glance over at her briefly.

"You are evil," Amanda whined, raising to her knees and, in the process, becoming much closer to his sexy, heat-radiating, touchable, muscular body.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" he asked, taunting her with each syllable.
Of course, Amanda just stared at him like a deer caught in someone's headlights. What was she going to do about it?

Finally, after her failure to respond, JC grabbed onto her arm and pulled her sideways onto his lap. "Jeez Amanda, are you really as innocent as you pretend to be?" His arm braced around her back and his face barely inches away, she was not only unable to answer his question, she seemed to be without any speech whatsoever. "I know it's been awhile, but come on," he continued, "you're a woman and women don't forget things like that."

Amanda continued to remain quiet.

"Unless I'm just way off here and you're not feeling what I'm feeling. But that can't be it, can it? You feel it, don't you?" he asked.

Oh, did she ever.

Out of the blue, she decided to just go for it. Sliding her hands to his neck, she eased her mouth to his and kissed him - and kissed him, and kissed him, and kissed him. And damn did it feel good.

It was then she realized, that being in control was kind of nice. Her fingers tangled into the thick tresses of hair at the nape of his neck as she kissed him even harder, sweeping her tongue between his lips and showing him just how much she did feel for him.

JC cradled her neck with his hand, his fingertips pushing into her flesh but with little force. Breaking away momentarily, he licked his lips and smiled. "I knew you had it in you," he told her.

But Amanda didn't want to hear it. She wanted to return to their passionate kisses. She nudged forward and he stopped her with his index finger pressed against her lips. "Wait," he said. "This is just a little uncomfortable."

"Oh, sorry," Amanda remarked shyly.

"It's okay," he replied, pushing gently on her right knee cap and guiding her leg to the other side of his lap. With one swift movement she was completely straddling him, which immediately sprouted a newfound awareness of exactly how much he really did want her. And it was resting very close to the place she wanted it most.

"Now," he said, "come here."

His arms slid around her back. Her breasts pressed up against his chest. They engaged in kisses full of passion and desire. All the while, the knowing that he really did want her faintly rubbing against a very sensitive place. At first she tried to avoid it, fearing she might crush him or hurt him. But it wasn't long before desire took over and she found herself writhing against him, wishing the boundaries of their clothing weren't so confining.

With each minute amount of pressure, small tremors shook throughout her body. And she reminded herself that they weren't even doing anything yet. Already it felt this good and they were fully clothed. Suddenly she decided that she didn't want to be innocent anymore. She wanted to know what a man felt like in every sense of the word. She wanted to know what this man felt like, every inch of him.

His mouth trickled down the side of her neck planting delicate kisses across her skin. Gently he nibbled and sucked as he worked his way towards her collarbone. His lip-work had been so delightful, she hadn't even realized that his hands had crept underneath her shirt. But now that she had, she reveled in the feeling of his hands pressed against her bare back. Those hands could work magic. Of that she was convinced.

A tiny moan escaped her and he pressed even harder against her, holding her body tightly against his own. "Touch me, Amanda," he said breathily. "I'm dying to feel your hands against my skin."

Without further hesitation, she quickly found the bottom of his t-shirt and inched her hands underneath it. His skin felt warm and inviting to touch. His body, strong and firm. A fact that was hard to miss as her palms passed over every dip and bump of his muscular abdomen.

She remembered the day she had found him dressed so scantily in his hotel room, with only a pair of pajama bottoms and nothing else. Thoughts of his gorgeous body had haunted her ever since and now she was able to touch and feel every inch she had dreamed about each night for the past week.

Slowly her hands progressed upwards to his chest, latching on to his pecks as she stopped their kissing just long enough to get a glimpse of the gorgeous body she was so appreciatively caressing. JC chuckled softly and ripped his shirt over his head, exposing his upper half completely as if he had read the request right out of her head.

"JC," she whispered softly, brushing her lips to his ear.

"Hmmm..." he sounded, as she swept her mouth to his flesh for a second time only instead touching down just below his earlobe.

"There's something I need to tell you." Even in her euphoric state, Amanda was realizing that if things were going to progress she didn't want them to progress without him knowing the truth. She had heard that a woman's first time could be painful and she was a little nervous about that. Even if she did want him more than anything she had ever wanted in her entire life.

"What sweetheart?" he asked tenderly, using the words that caused her whole body to melt. She molded against him and immediately had second thoughts. How could she make such an announcement? How could she share such a personal thing?
Of course, what they were heading towards doing was pretty damn personal.
Get a grip, Amanda, she told herself, just do it.

She couldn't bare to look him in the face if she was going to tell him, so instead she hugged onto him tightly, resting her head on his bare shoulder - his beautiful, perfectly shaped, bare shoulder.

Her eyes fell closed as he hugged her even tighter. "Baby, you can tell me anything. Don't be afraid." Now he was calling her baby, and she just wanted to freeze that moment in time and live in it forever. If he only knew that no one ever said those words to her, not since her mother had passed. She had been the only one to speak so affectionately towards Amanda.

"It's just that-" Amanda tried so hard to push the words out, but the sound failed to come out of her voice.

"It's just that what?" he asked. "We don't have to go any further if you don't want to. I won't be mad, I promise."

If it was at all possible to melt in his arms a second time, then she did. Could he possibly be any more caring or sincere? If he kept that up she'd be falling head over heels in love with the man. If she wasn't already. But that was not the point and definitely not what she wanted to be thinking about at the moment. This was about her finally knowing what it was like to really be with a man.

"It's not that," she admitted, her head still cradled in the crook of his neck. "It's kind of hard for me to say."

"Well, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he said.

"No, I want to."

"Okay, well just say it then. I promise whatever it is, I'll be okay with it."

"Okay," she said taking in a deep breath but still refusing to look at his face. "It's just that... I've never been with a man before, intimately." The words had been hard to say, but somehow she forced them through.

For a short time he was completely still, even though his arms remained wrapped around her snugly. The room was quiet, except for the sound of gunfire on the television. It was a strange backdrop for such a personal moment.

"That's what you were so afraid to tell me?" he finally asked softly.

"It's kind of embarrassing, you know? I mean, how many twenty-six year old virgins do you come across?"

He smirked softly and she felt the movement in his chest. Tenderly he braced a hand against the back of her head and pulled her softly from his shoulder. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about," he spoke sincerely, guiding her sight to his own.

At that moment she could feel the caring he possessed. The deep rooted compassion in his soul. It shot straight to her heart and filled it with something she had never felt before. If she hadn't of known better, she might have mistaken it for love.

"I'm glad you told me," he said, brushing a hand down her back and rubbing gently.

"This doesn't change things, does it?"

Tracing his fingers down the side of her neck, he grinned at her softly. "In a way, it does."

"Why? Do you not want to be with me now?"

JC smiled affectionately, a tiny peep of laughter escaping his vocal chords. "Trust me, that's not it."

"Well, what?"

"Sweetheart," he called her again, "I'm not going to let your first time happen in the heat of the moment, on the couch, when you've been drinking, and you're going to regret it in the morning."

"I won't regret it, I swear," she promised.

He chuckled quietly once again and touched her cheek softly. "I love your enthusiasm, I really do. But trust me, okay?"

Trust him? How about seduce him? That's what she really wanted to do. Especially since she was sitting on top of him, his bare chest staring her in the face and his obvious readiness to comply was just a slight movement away from where she wanted it most.

This was not what she had planned. Here she had geared herself up for it and he was telling her no. But he was a man, men weren't supposed to say no. They were supposed to be ready and willing. Well, he was ready. That much was pretty apparent, but the willing part didn't seem to coincide.

Amanda let out a disappointing sigh and JC responded with an amused laugh. "Don't be mad," he told her.

"Do you know how frustrating it is to be me?" she told him softly.

 

JC COULDN'T HELP but chuckle. The fact that Amanda was opening up to him was pleasing to say the least, although he did feel a little guilty for pressuring her. If he would have had any idea that she was a virgin, well, he definitely wouldn't have been making all of those sexually geared comments at her all night. He had no clue and when she revealed that secret, it sent him into a short state of shock. But it had only lasted a minute. Now he was more amused than anything at how desperately she wanted him. He was flattered that she would want him to be her first.

"Not really," he remarked, "but I could imagine."

"Yeah, well imagine it like ten times worse and maybe you'd be close."

"That's not my fault," he reasoned.

"In a way it is."

"And how is that?" he asked curiously as she trailed her fingernails softly down his chest. It was obvious that the girl had absolutely no idea how hard it was for him to resist her. He wanted her so badly it pained him, but he'd rather wait until it was absolutely perfect for her. That was just the kind of guy that he was.

"Because," she explained, still toying with his skin, almost as if she didn't even realize she was touching him, "you have the power to relieve my frustration."
With that comment he couldn't help but let out a full-on laugh. "Look at you," he told her, "an hour ago you were being all shy and now you're ready to tie me down and have your way with me."

He noticed the twinkle in her light eyes as she stared at him. It was as if he had given her an idea that hadn't even crossed her mind until then.

"I'm corrupting you, Amanda." JC remarked. "You'll never be that sweet, innocent hotel girl ever again."

"I'll still be sweet, I just won't be innocent."

With another chuckle, JC patted her gently on the behind and said, "okay, get up."

Amanda just looked at him with mild disappointment before doing as he requested.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Is that okay?" he asked, noticing the crushed look in her eyes. "I'll be right back. I promise."

JC watched her slouch into the sofa as he grabbed his t-shirt off the back of the couch and headed for the bathroom. Walking through his bedroom, he checked the LED screen on his cell phone to realize he had three voice messages. Hesitating, he almost didn't check, but then decided he better just in case. With the phone up to his ear, he went into the bathroom to do his business.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime hotel boyfriendjc