Chapter 14

Amanda stared at her image in the mirror, trying to get used to her glamorous look. Actually, she was amazed she had pulled it off. That slinky black dress he had caught her in by accident days before was now fitted against her body as if it had been made just for her. Amazing. That was all she could think. Who would have guessed she could ever look so...pretty. She certainly didn't. But she couldn't argue the fact that she was very pleased with her appearance. Probably more so than she'd ever been.

Well, tonight was definitely the night for confidence. She needed it anyway, very much.

And thankfully she was feeling pretty damn good. Instead of being nervous, she was excited. The last twenty-four hours with JC had probably been the best time she'd ever spent in her entire life. He made her feel things she'd only imagine she could feel and he treated her like a princess. No one had ever treated her that way. No one except her mother.

But even then, that was different. That was in a motherly sort of way. This was in a gentlemanly sort of way. Whatever you wanted to call it, she liked it. That was for sure. And even though somewhere in the back of her mind she knew their fairy tale weekend would soon be coming to a close, she didn't let it ruin her good mood. The fact that she had chosen to be blind regarding certain circumstances of their strange relationship remained okay with her for the time being. For once in her life, she was thinking of herself and no one else. She wanted this and she wasn't going to let anything or anyone stand in her way.

Dabbing on her light pink lipstick and applying just a smidgen of gloss, she studied her reflection one more time. She was ready. This was it.

 

JC HAD TAKEN HIS time getting dressed. He was draped in all black, shying away from the suit and tie, deciding it would have been too formal. Instead he wore simple black slacks and a fitted black shirt. Tonight he didn't want to draw any attention to himself and wearing black was definitely part of the key. Hopefully it would help him to blend in.

Her bedroom door slowly creaked open and he took in a deep, anticipating breath. It was finally here. Their night of magic would now begin.

Amanda took one step out of her bedroom and his breath stopped short. Wow. The only word that could even come close to describing what he felt with just one look at her. Amanda was breathtakingly beautiful. She smiled at him and he could have sworn he felt his knees weaken.

It played out like a scene from a romantic movie as she stepped towards him slowly, her auburn hair cascading around her shoulders and that clingy black dress hugging her body just enough to show off her delicate curves, but without showing off too much.

She tossed the coat that had been strung through her arm onto the back of the sofa and stood in front of him as if she was waiting for his approval.

Taking her hand, he brought it up to his lips and kissed it affably. "You look gorgeous," he told her with a smile. A far too cheesy smile, he imagined, because something about her standing so close made him just a little over excited.

"Thanks," Amanda grinned, "so do you."

Not only did Amanda look great, he was now realizing that she smelled great, too. Something that reminded him of spring time and fresh flowers. But it wasn't an overpowering scent, it was just enough to make him want to pull her in closer and wrap his arms around her. To wrap his arms around her and feel the sheerness of that dress and the warmth of her body underneath it. Yeah, that's what he really wanted.

"Should we go?" he asked.

"I'm ready," she answered with a cheery smile.

Together they stepped into the hallway. JC's hand casually slid into hers, the door shut behind them and they slowly strolled towards the elevator.

"So where are we going?" Amanda asked curiously.

"Dinner. You hungry?" he asked, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. Even that split second glance nearly knocked his socks off.

"Mmmm, very," she answered.

Why was it that sweet sounding humm made him ache all over? And not in a bad way, either. There was just something about her soft sultry voice that made him want to hear it more often and in much more intimate ways.

"If you even try and pull a stunt like you did this morning at breakfast, you will be in big trouble," he threatened, but with a playful grin.

"What if I do?" she asked challengingly.

"You won't"

"How do you know?" she asked. "I do still owe you. I mean, you paid for the room and all, and I know it was expensive."

JC took in another deep breath as they stopped in front of the elevator doors. Gently he dropped her hand and reached for the button on the wall. "Amanda," he called to her, "you do not owe me. Look, I didn't even pay for the room. If you really must know." He was lying, but she didn't have to know that.

"You didn't?" she asked curiously, doubt lingering in her tone.

"No. It was comp'd"

"It was?" she asked cynically.

"Yes," he confirmed.

"I don't believe you," Amanda remarked as the shiny brass doors slid open. An older couple stood towards the back of the elevator, both smiling as JC and Amanda walked in.

With the other occupants so close, JC didn't argue her thoughts, he instead remained quiet. The doors opened at the lobby, and JC once again took her hand and led her towards the car that was waiting for them out front.

Of course, he could have gone all out and rented them a limousine for the night, but that would have drawn more attention to them and he didn't want that. So instead they'd be riding in the same rented SUV they had been in earlier.

With complete chivalry he opened her door and lent her a hand as she stepped up into the oversized vehicle. With a grin, he shut the door and walked around to his side of the car.

 

AMANDA FELT LIKE she was floating on a cloud as she watched him through the windshield walking around the front of the car towards the driver side door. He looked amazing in all black and she couldn't help but notice how his shirt fit just tight enough to show off the muscle definition in his arms. It made her want to just reach out and grab onto one of his biceps. She had always had a thing for guys with nice arms. She'd have to make up some kind of excuse to do that sometime during the evening. Her fingers were just itching to touch him.

JC hopped into his seat, started the car and cautiously pulled out onto the street. With every quiet second that passed, Amanda realized she was falling way too hard and way too fast for this man. And the scary thing was, they hadn't even done anything yet. Or maybe she should say, they hadn't done it yet. She had a good feeling that would change later, and she had no plans of stopping it. None at all.

The entire fifteen minute ride to the restaurant was quiet. Just the soft music of a local radio station playing in the background. Amanda was starving, but she had a good feeling that her stomach wouldn't let her eat too much. It was too busy to eat. Her nerves were working overtime tonight because of the anticipation of what was to come later.

She wouldn't quite say that she was nervous, although maybe just a little bit. It was more like anxious and excitement. Honestly, she just was way too thrilled to be spending time with him. To think only a week before her feelings were merely a crush and now they had grown into something much, much deeper. A week ago she was jealous and envious of some other girl who claimed to be his. Tonight she was...well, ignoring that whole fact, actually, but she wasn't the least bit jealous or envious anymore, that was for sure.

JC just didn't seem like the kind of man who would cheat on a girl just to cheat. Amanda believed him when he told her that he didn't have feelings for that other girl anymore. She had managed to misplace that whole factoid of information from her head for the past two days, she had no clue why now of all times it had popped back in. Maybe because some where in her mind, somewhere deep in a corner behind some locked door, was a little bit of guilt for spending time - romantic, intimate time with someone else's boyfriend.

Oh well. It wouldn't stay that way for long. She was sure of it.
Amanda knew instantly when they pulled up to the valet parking that dinner would be very nice. It was more than likely a five star restaurant. Carefully she stepped out of the car, her three inch heels cooperating, thankfully, and waited as JC stepped quickly to her side. He gave her his arm and Amanda gracefully took it, sliding her arm through the crook of his elbow.

A crisp breeze blew over her as they stepped just a few feet towards the entrance where a tall, slender door man was waiting with a cordial smile. A storm was on its way in, according to the weather man, and Amanda was thankful that she had worn a long coat over her sexy dress. Of course, she didn't get quite the same reaction with the coat on, but that was okay. It was worth being warm.

They made way inside, greeted by yet another tall man in formal attire. This one standing behind a podium and looking at them from the tops of his narrowed eyes. His chin tilted up and a near-cordial smile appeared across the man's thin lips. "Good evening," he said.

"Reservation for Chasez," JC spoke softly.

"Yes, of course." The man handed two menus to a woman who had just stepped up beside him. "Marcella will show you to your table."

With her hand clutched lightly against JC's, Amanda walked with him as they followed Marcella to their table. Somewhere in her mind, the thought occurred to Amanda that maybe she should feel strange being seen with such a public person. Maybe if she were at home she would, but here she didn't. Even though there were a few stares locked in their direction, it didn't bother her. The truth was, she didn't know any of these people and chances were she'd never see any of them again.

Tonight she was full of confidence and nothing was going to intimidate her.

The couple was seated at a fairly private table towards the back of the restaurant. The lighting was dim, with a candle set in the middle giving the table a soft glow. Amanda took her seat across from JC after the young lady who had sat them took her coat. She ignored the fact that she almost felt a little naked without it and remembered how good she looked instead. It wasn't that the dress was too short or too revealing, although it did have a very low back, but that she didn't mind, it was the fact that the material was so sheer and that she was so bare underneath. It felt so light against her skin she had to keep checking to make sure it was still there. Of course, it was.

JC reached for her hands across the small table and leaned in close enough to whisper. "You don't know how hot you look in that dress."

Amanda could feel herself blushing. After all, she had no idea how she was supposed to respond to that. Did she say thank you? She just wasn't used to such obvious kinds of attention, but she was definitely starting to like it, there was no doubt about that.

Luckily JC didn't give her a chance to respond, he leaned back into his chair and picked up his menu. "No wine for you tonight," he told her,

"you're too much of a lightweight."

"Am not," Amanda argued with a smirk.

He huffed and glanced at her for a second time. "Yes, you are."

Amanda knew what he was really saying. He was really saying, ‘tonight I want to do all the things you wanted me to do to you last night but I couldn't because you'd been drinking and I'd have felt too guilty.' That's what he was really saying, which was perfectly fine with her.

She stared into her menu, not having a clue what to order. Her lack of decision making had nothing to do with the gourmet meals that were listed, of course, without prices. Although that might make some people nervous, with her background in the hotel and restaurant business, she knew what was what and what she liked. The fact that there were no prices listed may have bothered her if she had never seen that before, but in all truth she had been to many fine restaurants such as this one and eaten at probably some of the most exquisite places in the world. Her mother had always been insistent that Amanda go out and travel. To see the different parts of the world. And she had. 

Of course all that had come to a screeching halt when her mother had become ill.

With that thought, Amanda looked over the top of her menu across at the handsome man whom she could safely refer to as her date. He looked up immediately, noticing her stare and grinned at her charmingly. The flickering candle light reflected in his dark blue eyes and Amanda had to force herself to not stare so boldly. His eyes captivated her in the most endearing ways. There was so much emotion hidden behind them, she could feel it every time he graced his eyesight upon her.

"Penny for you thoughts," he remarked, placing his menu neatly beside his place setting.

"I was just thinking of the summer I spent in Europe," she told him, "for some reason this restaurant kind of reminds of that trip."

"So when was that?" he asked curiously.

"Oh gosh," Amanda remarked, thinking back to that two and a half month trip. "I guess it was about five years ago."

It was soon after their waiter came to take their order. Amanda carried on about her traveling days, JC obviously able to relate. They had actually both traveled many of the same places, which wasn't too surprising since JC had been just about everywhere.

By the time their dinner was served, Amanda realized even more how much the two shared in common. There love for music being one major aspect, and Amanda losing herself just a bit in the conversation as she once again found herself carrying on about her mother. Or maybe it was his eyes she was losing herself in because he stared at her like he could completely read her soul. It warmed her so much that she wouldn't even need that jacket by the time they left.

In the car after dinner, Amanda waited until they were safely driving down the street before leaning over the center console, placing her hand on his forearm and reaching to kiss his cheek. "Thank you," she said, "dinner was very nice."

He looked at her with a pleased grin as she returned to her seat.

"You're welcome," he smiled.

"So where are we going now?" she asked curiously.

"Huh, wouldn't you like to know?" he remarked teasingly, glancing at her only for a second and then returning his attention to the road.

"Well, yeah. That's why I asked."

"You'll see," he told her.

"You're just full of surprises tonight, aren't you?" Amanda replied, pulling her coat around her shoulders a little tighter.

"You have no idea," he said with a mischievous grin. "Are you cold?" he asked, giving her a quick glimpse.

"A little."

Without question, he reached to switch on the heater. "Don't worry, it won't be cold where we're going."

Amanda wasn't exactly sure what that meant. She hoped it had something to do with being really close to him because that would definitely keep her warm. One thing she did realize was they definitely weren't heading back in the direction of the hotel.

It was a good twenty minutes later when they pulled up to what looked like some sort of bar or night club. The neon sign above the dark building read The Blue Oyster.

"Is this it?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, we'll have to park a couple blocks down, though. It looks like the place is pretty full."

"It is?" Amanda didn't see any people around, how could he tell it was full?

"Yeah, look at all the cars." Oh, well yeah. That was true, there were a lot of cars lined up and down the street. But there was no line of people outside like you'd usually see at a night club.

"Is it safe?" she asked as JC parked a little ways down from their destination.

Letting out a soft smirk, he put the car in park and turned off the engine. "Of course it's safe," he assured her. Unclasping his seat belt, he turned towards her and leaned his elbows into the center console.

"Come here," he said.

Amanda leaned in towards him and he embraced her as best he could with that stupid leather console in the way. It didn't matter, his arms around her still felt absolutely wonderful. She took in a deep breath of that tantalizing cologne of his and meshed against the warmth of his body. Suddenly she didn't feel cold anymore, at all.

"Trust me," he told her, "you'll like this place."

"Okay," she agreed as he let her out of his hold.

"Wait there," he said, "I'll come around."

"Okay," she remarked once more as he hopped out of his seat and hurried around to her side of the car. Like a true gentleman, he opened her door and took a hand to help her out. "Thanks," she grinned.

"You're welcome."

"I still don't understand why we're going to a bar when you're not letting me drink," Amanda remarked as they were only a few feet from the entrance.

"Were not here to drink," he told her, "we're here for the music."

"The music?" she asked curiously.

"Yes, trust me." He said once again.

Entering through the front door, immediately Amanda understood. It was a jazz club, fairly crowded, with the music of a small band playing on a stage that took up nearly a quarter of the space in the bar. It was a tiny place, but the music hit straight into Amanda's soul. How did he know that she loved jazz? Duh, she remembered he had seen her CD collection. No wonder.

The warmth of his arm spanned across her shoulders as he leaned in close to the side of her face. He placed a soft kiss just in front of her ear and then whispered, "let's go sit down."

Amanda was too dizzy to agree. His tenderness made her head spin. With his arm still wrapped around her, he guided her to an empty booth very close to the stage where the two of them sat down, very close as well. She slipped her arms out of her coat and let it fall behind her, because as he had said, it was rather warm inside the club.

As her jacket fell and the dress was once again revealed, JC gave her the most devilish grin. A look that made her insides dip and twist. Honestly, she could have easily said let's forget the club and go back to the hotel - now. But she was enjoying the music and she knew it would be better for her food to settle a little before things heated up. Besides, just sitting beside him was a pleasure in itself. Especially the way his knee kept brushing softly against her leg - her bare leg.

They ordered their non-alcoholic drinks and watched the band play its soulful tunes, Amanda finally making the opportunity to touch one of those bulging biceps. He hadn't exactly given her an excuse, she just decided that she wanted to touch him and was pretty damn sure that he wasn't going to complain. And, of course, he didn't.

After the band finished their first set, the guitarist/vocalist made his way straight for JC and Amanda. As the man neared, JC smiled and stood, and the two men exchanged one of those half hand shakes half hug sort of things that men do. Obviously, Amanda realized, they knew each other.

After a "hey man, good to see you," from the other gentleman and a closely related response from JC, the man sat down and JC introduced him to Amanda.

"Nice to meet you, Jamie." Amanda smiled and praised the band on their talent.

He grinned and thanked Amanda for the compliment. The two men chatted for a few minutes before Jamie said goodbye, thanks for coming and then left the table.

The club seemed to fill with voices as the juke box played while the band was on break. JC leaned into Amanda, brushing his lips lightly against her ear. "Did you want to stay for another set or should we go?" he asked, his hand falling against her thigh.

Of course she wanted to leave, especially with the warmth that had just fallen over her thanks to him. But she also didn't want to seem overly excited. "We haven't been here very long," she answered.

"I know," he remarked, his lips barely a breath away from her ear, "I'm just anxious to have you all to myself," he confessed.

Amanda turned to respond, but before she could open her mouth he planted a kiss square on her lips. She could feel her insides turning to mush as his soft lips moved with perfection against her own. Instantly she was putty in his arms.

Slowly he pulled away. Amanda licked her lips, almost subconsciously, the taste of him still lingering on her skin. "Okay," she said with a breathless sigh.

Tenderly he brushed his fingers across her cheek. "I'm not trying to rush you," he assured her, "if you want to stay longer we can."

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "Let's go."

 

THE COUPLE MADE way out of the club and walked the short two-block distance to the car. JC kept his arm around Amanda the entire walk, his warmth doing a much better job than her coat. Only a few steps from their ride, he disarmed the alarm and reached to open Amanda's door. But before she could hop in, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her so tightly she could hardly breath. "Why is it that every second I spend with you is better than the second before?" he asked softly.

Amanda didn't answer, but in her mind she was feeling the exact same way.

He held onto her for a good minute before finally letting go, waiting for her to climb in before shutting her door. Amanda's head was in such a daze, it was a good thing she wasn't driving. Who needed alcohol? The man was more of an aphrodisiac than any liquor or drug. He sent her head into a complete spin with every touch he gave.

Every look, every word spoken as he drove back to the hotel exuded a caring that Amanda couldn't miss. So far the night had been everything she could have possibly dreamed of. Even if things went no further, it would be a night she would undoubtedly remember for the rest of her life.

As they pulled into the valet parking at the front of the hotel, Amanda glanced at the clock in the dash, noting it was just after ten p.m. She hated to think that she was flying back home at noon the next day.

She stepped down from the car and onto the curb, JC quickly appearing at her side. He took her hand, his face leaning in towards hers, undoubtedly for a kiss, until suddenly he stilled and looked over her shoulder. Looking back at Amanda, he grinned and reversed his movement. "Let's go inside," he said softly.

Once the two had made it safely inside the elevator, JC leaned against the back wall, Amanda only a step away and her hand still locked loosely in his. "There were people watching us," he revealed, "outside."

"Oh."

"You'd think I'd be used to that, but sometimes it kinda bugs me," he confessed.

"I think that it's pretty normal that it does," Amanda told him.

"Yeah, you're probably right," he agreed. Carefully he yanked her hand and pulled her to him, his arms sliding around her waist. "There's nobody watching us now," he said with a wink.

"Just security," Amanda replied. "You know they have cameras in here."

"Yeah, but that's different," he said, just before closing in and kissing her tenderly. His hands sliding casually down her back and onto the curve of her backside, his entire body pressed against her as their kiss grew more passionate, so passionate that they almost missed their floor.

The bell dinged, but it wasn't until the doors slid open that they realized it had stopped. Thankfully no one was there waiting.

The walk down the hall seemed ten times longer than it had before.

Maybe it was because they were both in such a hurry. Finally stopping in front of their suite, JC unlocked the door to unveil a pitch dark room.

"Close your eyes," he told her.

"Why? I can't see with ‘em open." Amanda remarked.

"Just do it."

So she did.

"Don't move," he told her and she could tell by the distance in his voice that he had moved away from her.

"Okay," she called out. Her curiosity was driving her crazy. What was he doing?

After another minute or two, she felt a tender touch against her shoulder. "Keep ‘em closed," he repeated.

"I am, I am," she assured.

His palm slid down her arm and into her hand. "Okay," he said, "this way."

"Can I look?" she asked curiously.

"No, I'll tell you when."

"Okay, well don't let me run into anything."

"The only thing I'd let you run into is me," he replied, "trust me."

Their journey was short because it was only a few seconds later when they stopped. Amanda was guessing they were in his bedroom just from the direction they had gone. "Don't open ‘em yet," he told her.

"Okay."

Her eyes still closed at his request, she breathed in deeply at the feel of his smooth lips against the side of her neck. Instinctively her head fell back as his mouth danced towards her jaw line, placing delicate kisses across her flesh. As his lips finally met hers, her hands slid to his neck, tangling in his hair as a soft whimper escaped from her voice.

"Okay," he said, backing away. "You can look now."

Slowly Amanda opened her eyes to find the flickering glow of candlelight illuminating the room. She glanced over at JC as he stepped away from the portable radio where he had just turned on some soft music, and as headed his way back towards her.

He had created the mood and now Amanda found herself just a teensy bit nervous.

JC didn't say a word as he stepped to her, closing what little distance had been between them and placing a hand on her waist. His eyes studied her face, as if he were reading her emotions. Then his lips crashed down upon hers as if they were too hungry to wait one moment longer.

Immediately that tiny piece of nervousness disappeared. Amanda remembered quickly how bad she wanted this - no, how bad she wanted him - once he laid his touch upon her. Her heart raced inside of her chest as she let herself get lost in his world.

But it wasn't just his passionate kisses that made her ache with want, it was the way he touched her with such tenderness and grace. How his fingertips floated across her skin like a feather. How his body pressed against hers with need, but at the same time with gentleness and comfort.

JC pulled away from her lips, tracing his fingers down the side of her face. "This is what you want, right?" he asked softly.

Amanda only nodded her head yes.

"Do you know what I want?" he asked, looking her straight in the face with those caring blue eyes.

"What?" she asked quietly.

He placed a kiss on her flushed cheek, and then one right beside her ear. "I want to make love to you," he whispered, the warmth of his breath tickling her skin, "sweet, passionate love. Then I want to hold you in my arms all night long and wake up with you beside me in the morning. That's what I want."

Had he read her diary? Not that she kept one, but if she had that would have been in there. That was exactly what she wanted. How did he know?

Too mystified to respond, she only moaned softly under her breath and pulled him to her lips, kissing him hard and deep.

Amanda felt his smile against her mouth as he kissed her, but when he suddenly scooped her into his arms she was caught a little off guard.

With a high-pitched giggle, she let him carry her those few steps to the bed where he laid her down gently and knelt beside her. Skillfully he kicked his shoes off his feet and onto the floor, his eyes not leaving Amanda for a second. He studied her from head to toe, as if he were creating an image in his mind that would last him a lifetime.

Teasingly he traced one fingertip down her shin before removing both of her strappy heels and placing them on the floor. Amanda just stared at him with wide eyes as he moved to lay down partly beside her and partly on top of her.

The weight of his body against hers was a comforting feeling. With him so close, it made everything feel so right. She knew that this was the right choice. Her heart would never steer her wrong.

Brushing her hair from her face, he kissed her passionately, his body molding against hers. Amanda reached to touch him as he devoured her with kisses. She latched onto his arm, wishing there was no clothing in the way of his bare skin. He had felt her. He'd had a head start. Amanda wanted to feel him, every part of him.


JC WAS TRYING so hard to move slow, but when she touched him he had to fight the urge to rip off her clothing and take her right then and there. He had envisioned this moment since the first time they laid eyes on each other and now that it was here he was having an extremely hard time keeping it together.

In all honesty, he couldn't remember a time when he had wanted a woman so badly. There was something about Amanda that made him ache in the worst ways. He had been dying to feel her touch ever since that first night they had kissed on her sofa. Even before then he had imagined her hands on his body and his lips against his skin, kissing him everywhere. But Amanda had remained composed and now he understood why. Tonight he would show her that nothing she could ever do could possibly turn him off. The mere sight of her alone made him hard, a fact she was probably beginning to realize after spending the entire weekend with him.

"I want you so badly," he whispered into her hair as his lips crept to her skin, fluttering down her neck seductively.

"I want you, too," she said breathily.

With that he ran his hand down the opposite side of her neck, skipping over the halter neckline of her dress and moving on to her bare shoulder. Slowly Amanda's hand was creeping down his chest, and with every ounce of pressure she applied, his desire grew.

Lifting his body away from hers, he ripped both his dress shirt and undershirt over his head.

Amanda gazed dreamily at his bare chest. She had fantasized about it so many times and now it was in front of her and just waiting to be fondled. Laying back down beside her, JC carefully grabbed on to her wrist and placed her palm on his bare skin. Immediately she ran her fingers down the length of his bare torso. It felt every bit as good as she'd imagined.

Closing her eyes, she let out a soft moan and a smile slid to her lips as she remembered just exactly how many times she had dreamed of this very moment.

"What?" he asked, realizing the goofy grin on her face.

"Nothing." Amanda said with a flirty giggle.

"Tell me," he insisted with a smile.

Amanda turned onto her side, leaning on an elbow and facing him directly in front of her. Teasingly, JC drug one fingertip down the front of her neck and along the inside of her neckline.

"Don't be shy, Amanda," he remarked.

"I'm not being shy," she defended.

He rested his hand on her hip for a brief moment, staring at the place where he touched her, and then ran his palm down the length of her dress until reaching her bare leg. The smoothness of his hand against her bare skin sent her nerve endings into overload. Was there such thing as too much sensation? If so, she might explode from all of his wonderful caresses.

"Nothing you could say would change the way I feel. You don't need to be embarrassed or shy," he continued.

"I was just thinking of the first time I saw you without your shirt on," she finally revealed.

JC smiled pleasingly as he leaned in to kiss her lips. "You wanted me," he stated, pulling away briefly.

"Yeah, you could say that," Amanda confessed, right before his lips covered hers for another time.

"It's okay, I know," he teased, his hand slowly inching up her thigh and sneaking underneath the hem of her dress.

Even though her eyes rolled at his playful arrogance, it really was the farthest thing from her mind. Inside Amanda was on fire. So many feelings were flowing through her body that she wasn't sure which one to concentrate on the most. All she knew was laying there with him so close, touching and kissing her the way he was, was pure heavenly.
Just as she thought his hand would inch farther, the warmth of his touch left her thigh and instead rose to her waist. His lips softly brushed against hers as his fingers slid down her back, finding the bare skin her dress failed to cover. Her eyes flitted closed once again as he kissed her, and kissed her, and kissed her, all the while, his hand traipsing down her bare back.

Her breath heavy and her heart racing, she tangled a leg in between his much stronger ones. It didn't matter that her dress was practically pushed up to her backside.


JC LEANED IN and placed an affectionate kiss on her forehead. His fingertips brushed across her cheek weightlessly as he removed the stray strands of hair from her face. With care, he reached his hand to the back of her neck, fidgeting with the clasp that kept her dress on. Amanda was ready. She was ready to give herself completely. There was no need for him to wait any longer.

With the clasp undone, the two straps hung loose, but still covered her. Tracing his fingers across her collarbone he delicately pushed them aside, burying his face into her neck soon after.

Confirmation was made by the tiny sounds coming from her voice. He knew Amanda wanted this. There was no question about it. Lightly he cupped her breast with his hand, but the fact was, her dress was still in the way. Trailing his tongue against her ear, he asked softly, "how do I get this thing off?"

He was a little surprised when she rose to her knees and immediately slipped it over her head. "Like that," she answered.

JC stopped and stared at her for a moment. Amanda was beautiful. Her creamy skin was flawless, with not one blemish, or dimple in the wrong place. As she sat in front of him wearing nothing but a pair of lacy black panties, his erection must have grown ten times. Already it had been pressing against the seam of his pants, but now he felt like his zipper was going to bust open any minute if he didn't get them off quick.

He met her on his knees, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her with a deep desire. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, "you don't know how lucky I feel to be with you."

Her hands pressed into his back as his mouth swept over hers with a passionate force. Hungrily they pressed down the length of his back, passing his waist and grabbing on to the firmness that lay below. With an inviting sigh, she fell onto her back and JC quickly followed, covering her with his half-clothed body and ravishing her neckline with kisses.

 

AMANDA WAS SURPRISED at how comfortable she felt with him...being so naked. But as his tongue trailed down her chest and his hands roamed freely over her body, she knew that after this night a part of her would be changed forever.

She whispered his name, tangling her hand in his hair just as he trailed his tongue across her nipple. "JC," she repeated, this time her voice in much more of a moan than before.

But he was ignoring her, instead doing delightful things to her flesh with his mouth. She indulged in him, her body having a hard time remaining still as he lavished her with affection, his lips kissing down the center of her stomach.

After a short time, she called to him again.

Finally she received an answer, "what sweetheart?" he asked, just before his mouth passed over her hip bone, sending a chill across her entire body.

"Come here," she told him.

Of course he didn't. Instead he teasingly tugged on her underwear with his teeth. "Why?" he asked, his tongue trailing over the lacey material and landing on her leg.

"Because I - "

But he didn't let her finish, barely pulling his lips from her thigh. "Just trust me," he said, looking up at her as he spoke and then returning his lips to her skin, this time pressing his mouth to her inner thigh. Gently he pushed her legs farther apart. Amanda closed her eyes, relinquishing control, or her effort for control anyway, and instead reveled in his touch.

What she had really wanted to tell him was that she was ready, she didn't want to wait any longer. He had made her so incredibly turned-on, her body was just aching to feel him inside her.

With his hands rubbing on her legs and his lips dangerously close to where she wanted him the most, Amanda feared that if he did what she had a feeling he might do, she was more than likely going to lose it. And she was right, as he delicately slid her panties to the side and the warmth of his tongue touched against her most private place.

Uncontrollably she squirmed, his mouth kissing her in the most intimate way and sending waves of pleasure though out her body.

Unable to hold on for another second, she gripped on to the back of his head and pulled him away from her, silently begging for him to give her what she wanted. He looked at her with pleasure before kissing his way back up her body.

Amanda didn't want to wait any longer, as soon as he was within reach, she latched on to his belt and undid the buckle as fast as she could. "Ooh, I like this," he said nuzzling his face into her neck, "you're undressing me now."

But he soon took over, lifting his body and removing his bottom layers, exposing himself completely. The man was absolutely gorgeous from head to toe, every inch of him. For a minute, Amanda realized, she just stared in awe.

JC reached underneath her and pulled the covers of the bed down completely, slipping both of the their bodies inside the satin smoothness of the sheets.

Amanda took in a deep breath as he reached over her and pulled a condom out of the nightstand drawer, all the while his erection rubbing against her belly. She tried not to think about the fact that she'd never been in this position before. Or that maybe she was still just a little nervous, even though there was no doubt in her mind that this is what she wanted.

But he didn't rush to put it on, instead he carefully laid his body against hers and stroked the top of her head with his fingers. "Don't be nervous, okay?" he whispered with a kiss, a kiss filled with tenderness.

"I'm not."

"You are a little, I can tell."

"I want you," she said softly.

"And I'm making you wait, aren't I?" he said with a grin. He touched his lips to hers and then smiled, "I want you, too. More than you could possibly imagine."

"I doubt that," Amanda remarked.

He kissed her again, brushing his fingers down her cheek. She watched as he raised his body and slid what little clothing she had left, off of her body. Grabbing the condom wrapper off the bed, he ripped it open and Amanda laid there anxious and still a little nervous as he put it on.
His face returned closely to her own, and he once again traced his fingers across the side of her cheek. He smiled and gave her a soft kiss. "I'll go slow," he told her.

Amanda took in a deep breath and relaxed, feeling his tip rub against her readiness and waiting for what was coming next. She closed her eyes as he finally began to enter her slowly. Her eyes still closed, she felt a twinge of pain as he filled her, but it was nothing like she had expected. It was more of a discomfort than pain, but she imagined it would disappear very quickly.

Immediately she relaxed even more.

"Baby, open your eyes." He spoke with such caring that it made Amanda's heart ache. As she looked at him above her, his face so close as he barely moved inside of her, she realized that for the first time in her life she knew how it felt to truly be with a man, to become one, to share something so intimate that the only way to understand it was to have experienced it.

And it was with him.

And he made her feel wonderful.

She let out a soft moan, pushing her hips to meet him, ignoring that slight sting, and in turn he sank even deeper inside of her.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you or going too fast," he whispered into her ear.

Gradually his rhythm grew faster, the sting disappearing and being replaced with a sensation that made her want to moan and scream out loud. Pleasure ripped through her body as he thrust in side of her. It didn't take long before she was clutching on to his back, experiencing a tidal wave of ecstasy. But when it hit, it was nothing like she'd expected. It was nothing like what he had given her the night before. It was fifty times more incredible. He seemed to know she was slipping over the edge, as he kissed her hard and deep, her body trembling with each erotic move he made and her moans muted as his lips pressed against hers.

He followed quickly, she realized, by his loud moans and by the words he was whispering to her. All Amanda could think of, besides how good she felt, was that she had done this to him. Her. It was her body that was making him loose control. Her.

 


JC COLLAPSED ONTO her carefully, their bodies still joined together, and kissed her sweetly on the neck. All he could do was breath. Everything about that experience had felt so incredibly right and he was realizing that he had this really strange desire to tell her he loved her.

But how could he love someone so fast?

Out of the two of them, he didn't expect that he'd be the one confused after the whole experience, but suddenly he was.

(c) 2001 BrandyRae 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love firsttime hotel boyfriendjc