~*~Flashback~*~

Doog had been seventeen and I had just turned fourteen a couple weeks earlier. He flew me out to see him for my birthday and we were cuddled up on the couch, facing one another. 

"Kai, can I ask you something really serious?"

"What's up?"

"Have you had a boyfriend before?"

I knit my brows together. "No. The one guy I would chance anything with, I'm pretty sure doesn't see me like I do him."

"I know this girl I like who drives me crazy and I wanna ask her out, but I'm scared she's gonna say no."

"Just ask her," I giggle. 

"Can I practice with you?"

"Sure," I agree with a playful smirk. 

He sits upright, pulling me onto his lap at the same time and takes a deep breath once our eyes lock. No, I think I'm reading too deep into the whole situation. He can't possibly like me like that. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I play along. "Now, go find and really ask her, Doog."

"I'm holding her on my lap right now."

I look around, searching for this other girl and he puts his hand on the side of my face. I point to myself, shocked that I've been wrong all this time. "ME?!"

He smiles, a short and soft chuckle escapes him. "Yes, you, Mikkaila. I've liked you since we were 8 and 11, but I never thought you liked me. You always punch me and wrestle with me, you always act like my best friend and nothing more."

"It's how I hide it!" I shout rapidly, covering my mouth with both hands and my eyes as wide as dinner plates. 

He laughs. "All those secret admirer letters without a name on them you've found while snooping around my room with Aaron, well..."

"Come on, out with it," I demand.

"They were for you."

 

It's now Christmas Eve and his parents and siblings are out with us at a restaurant. "How's school, guys?" I ask. 

"I got an A on my book report!" Aaron brags, beaming. 

"I get those ALL the time," Angel brags, the other two girls shrugging because they get the same grades as her. Understand that the girls have been straight A since preschool and Aaron's managed high B's and low A's as his best.

"What was the entire grade?"

"A+, ninety-eight," he continues to boast, proud of himself. He loves the attention, he's a bit of an attention seeker and eats it up every single time he gets even the tiniest amount.

"I actually wanted to say something," Doog announces, everyone's attention is on him and I can't help but turn beet red in the face, dropping my face to cover its color change with my pin straight black hair. This was back before I'd started dying my hair, allowing AJ to choose the colors that would go into it. 

"What's on your mind?" Bob requests. 

"You finally asked, didn't you?" Leslie demands, the rest of his family in attendance excitedly chattering and planning for his next break. Doog raises his palm down hands and lowers them a bit as he flips his hands over, obvious from my peripheral vision.

"Calm down," he requests, his family obliging it within moments. "I did and we've been together a few days."

 

Once we get back to the hotel in Halifax, his brother and sisters are tucked into bed and his mom follows suit; leaving his dad, myself and him to talk. "When do you have a show again?" I ask him. 

He pulls me to sit across his lap and kisses my nose, a huge smile taking over his face. "In three days, but I wanna focus on us and our family until they go home in two days." 

 

~*~Explanation for flashback~*~

She had told me one night that she and Nick had dated and this was the story she told, having pulled out pictures of them and old letters from him. A couple nights later she had shown me the tapes from that Christmas and whenever she and Nick had time to themselves, little of it had been recorded on video or in pictures when it came closer to the end of their romantic relationship. I did find her old diary or journal from back then; it had been in a Five Star zip up binder in the back of the shelf in her closet and I read the entry that was written in her 14 year old handwriting, evident by how faded the ink was, some of it more detailed than most. I just copied her entry into this chapter, knowing she had given me the go ahead to do those years ago. I had to wait till it felt right to even consider penning any of this, Deven and our friends and families helping out. 

 

~*~Christmas Day 2020~*~

As it winds down and the kids, Deven, Elise, Nick, Aaron, Halina, Jessica and I are all getting settled into the bedrooms between the two houses when Elise freezes. She's staring at the multi car garage down the road, her face showing concentration and her brows furrowed, her breathing sounding shallow and agitated. A single tear rolls down her face on the right side. She sniffles, her right hand coming to the middle of her body barely below her bust and the fingers on her left hand begin spinning the ring on her third finger. It's a white gold mother and child ring, mother of pearl background behind the design on her finger. "Mikkaila?" No response. I take my chances. "Mikkaila, are you okay?" I touch her side, mere inches below the slight curve to her waist and above her hip. She jumps, inhaling a sharp breath and whips around to face me, nearly knocking me on my ass in the snow bank in the driveway. I jumped back with barely enough space between us, gaining my balance once she glances over her shoulder after seeing it was only me that brushed her side.

"Sorry. We should go inside. I need to absorb this, all of it."

Inside, she makes tension tamer tea for both of us and she sits on the living room couch beside me. "What's on your mind?"

"The way you've made time to fit into the five of our lives and that maybe, just for once I should let someone in that I really don't know," she explains, her green eyes watching the almost muted television and sips her tea. 

My turn being confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, if I agreed to your proposition, what would you expect?"

"Honesty, you to be faithful like I've been already, patient, understanding and of course, to meet my family when you're ready," I prattle off, watching her every move like a hawk. 

"Alright," she slowly replies. 

"What do you expect?"

"Everything you said; plus treating me and the kids better than the rest, give us time to adjust, willingness to adjust to our lives and to learn more things about me that only a handful of people know."

"What kind of things?" I ask, concerned. 

"Nothing major, small quirks about me that you'll soon be used to and are more amusing than worrisome."

 

After a two hour serious discussion, we have already gathered what is needed for a shower and are now in the midst of it. "Why did you stare at that garage down the road?"

"I thought I saw something and I was lost in my thoughts after," she tells me, lathering her body with cucumber melon soap. 

I use my citrus and sandalwood scented Old Spring body wash, opening my eyes once I've rinsed off to find her bent over in front of me and I have to fight all my desires to just impale her. She switches legs as she shaves, I inhale deeply and she looks at me over her shoulder. Her green eyes ask the question on my mind. "I'm trying not to take advantage of you."

"Hmm. Patience." She turns back to shaving and once she's done, turns to me. We share a very heated and passionate lip lock, switching positions in the shower so she's able to rinse off. She dips her head back and rinses the soaps off her body, making me want her naked form even more. "Please hand me my conditioner."

Did I mention she's the kind of woman to make you think and wonder about so much in life? Well, that's Mikkaila for ya. I hand her the huge bottle of conditioner, watching as she pumps the light pink fluid onto the top of her head and hands it back to me. I place it on the armpit height shelf and watch as she forces her fingers through her hair, ensuring to get the product throughout her hair from her scalp to tip. She looks so beautiful, so sensuous. I wrap my arms around her waist to pull her close to me, spinning so the water is massaging my back as her iPod plays Stereoside's 'Sinner' through her radio and kiss her light pink Cupid's bow lips. I press my body against hers as hard as I'm holding her to mine, no space between us and when we do pull apart, our lips are swollen and we're breathing heavily just more her than I. She initiates the lip bruising crash of our mouths, pushing me under the water until she's where I'd been moments ago and breaks the kiss. Her head tilts back, her body leaning slightly back and uses her hands to comb out the conditioner which causes her body to stretch backward and prove how lean her body is. She's curvy, lean and has huge hips; she's nowhere near supermodel skinny, she's a size five.

She says she hasn't been this small since her middle school days, she's even shown me pictures to prove it and now fits a pair of pants her mom loved on her that fit all those years ago that look amazing on her. She has 36DD tits, kind of thick thighs because they're all muscle and semi-toned abs. Do I have any idea what she looked like a few years ago? Not her body, but her face has always been beautiful. She and Deven have told me that she's been upwards of 225 before, the whole time between getting into Tyco  about 6 years ago and everything that happened had stressed her out so much that she had lost a great deal of weight, I believe they had said 113 pounds of it. Nick and Aaron have confirmed this numerous times for me.

 

I hiss, my dick hardening against her. "Please hurry, this is hell for me," I plead, holding her tightly. 

"I can tell, plus we most likely are going to smoke after."

Can we just get freaky in here? "Why wait?"

"I'll be more than ready to go crazy after?"

"How about we have a little fun now, smoke and then go at it like we've lost our minds?" I suggest, desperately wanting to get laid now. Her eyes narrow into slits at me, only the black pupils and green irises visible. One of her favorite songs comes on, Offspring's 'I Want You Bad' and she turns her back to me before grinding her ass against me. She earns herself a guttural moan from me and my head falls back, one of her hands guiding my completely erect shaft inside her treasure box. Both hands grab mine and place them on her hips as she slowly pushes her hips back toward me, shoving my dick as far in as it can go and wriggling and rocking her hips with her ass pressed against me closer than I could ever imagine being. I pull her back into me, pushing myself further into her while my hips swivel and I hit her G spot. We go at it like the world's about to die off and wash up again, kissing here and there.

"Feel a little relieved?" She smirks at me. 

"Yes, for now at least. How about we go out on the pool deck and smoke?"

She kisses me, reaching behind her to turn the water off and grabs our towels, handing me mine. "Alright, sounds good to me," she agrees with a smirk.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story