~*~Flashback, Summer 2001~*~

My phone rings and I pick it up as hell to be woken up by a call. “What?” I groggily groan, dropping my face back onto the pillow.

“Hey, I want you to meet someone important to me.”

“Now?”

He laughs. “Before the next show. I already ran it by Johnny and he said you guys weren’t busy today.”

“Fine. Bring them to Lance’s and make sure they have swim gear.”

“Can do. What time?”

“One.”

 

I show up to Lance’s and see this girl with lightly tanned skin and black hair streaked with blue. She’s wearing black JNCO jeans, a medium black and blue sleeveless top and black and blue Adidas sneakers. Her hair is down around her shoulders, pin straight and her laugh is beautiful. I see Nick’s face peek around this girl’s side, smiling at me and gets up from his seat from in between her legs. “JC! You made it.” He checks his wristwatch and smirks on his way over to me. “45 minutes early even,” he jokes, shaking my hand and giving me a one armed hug.

“You’re riot,” I sarcastically reply, smiling.

 

“Boog, c’mere,” he calls, holding out a hand for her to take.

She gets up and walks over to stand beside him, holding his hand, She has a bitch pop in her free hand, passing it off to him and he takes a swig, dropping his hand to his side with his hand on the bottle’s neck. “Wassup?”

Even her voice is beautiful! She has nice tits, good size hips and refuses to open her mouth much. “Baby, you know how we’ve been talking about a JC for the past couple hours?”

“Mmmhmmm,” she hums, her cheeks beginning to turn rosy pink and holding a slight grin on her coral pink painted lips.

Her eyes finally meet mine and they’re a breath taking shade of green. “This is JC,” he informs her, motioning to me. She nods at me. “JC, this is my girlfriend, Kai.”

“You’re the one he’s been telling everyone about for the past couple years,” I tease, shaking her small hand and notice her AJ inspired black and blue manicured nails.

She blushes more and he places one hand on her hips farthest from himself, one of her hands most likely in his back pocket. “Thanks,” she bashfully responds.

 

Justin comes over and I stand beside Nick, smiling as usual. Nick bows down and whispers something to her and she sniggers, laughing once the camera is lowered. “We can do that on tour, considering Gin said you could join us as long as you’re tutored.”
“Yay! I never thought she’d allow it cuz we’re dating and all,” she quietly answers as I turn toward them.

I notice the braces, the pieces on her teeth being a nice shade of green and I mean a shade or two darker than her eyes. “She didn’t see a problem with it because it’s only a few months before the end of the year and you’ll be 18 in December anyway. We leave in April or May and you’ll be in Florida with me as of February break. We’ll have plenty of time alone.”

“Doog, you know I’m nowhere near ready,” she warns, cutting her eyes at him.

“No,” he chuckles, “to kick back, baby.”

He bends down to kiss her and she smiles, allowing his lips to brush hers gently. “Riiiiggggghhhhtttt,” she retorts, pulling him to sit by his side belt loop.

 

I join them in the backyard. “Go get your bathing suit on,” he softly requests, smacking her ass just as softly (she has a perfect bubble shape ass, may I add).

“Not if you forgot your manners.”

“Please?”

She’s gorgeous and won’t take shit from him. Nice!

 

She disappeared for a few minutes and reappears with a bikini on, 4 sets of strings holding it all together. Her belly button is pierced and a dolphin sits inside of her navel. She lays out a towel in the middle of the grass, dropping to her knees on it and fixes it so it’s as flat as she can manage to get it to be. Her rack looks amazing! “Don’t get caught staring,” Justin warns.

“Why’s that?”

“She’s his and he will get outright pissed about it.”

“It’s a free country,” I remind him. “I just can’t touch.”

“Too bad you’re with mega drama bitch, Bobbie.”

I roll my eyes and continue to watch her lay out. “Do you know what her nationality is?”

“Just she’s mainly European, Native American and South American.”

“I mean exactly.”

“No, we haven’t asked,” Lance supplies, walking past us and Chris taking a seat across the round patio table from me.

“You guys didn’t; I did. French, Irish, Scottish, British, Japanese, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, Blackfoot Native American, Sicilian, German, Guatemalan and Puerto Rican. I think that’s everything.”

“You forgot Portuguese and Trinidadian, Chris,” Nick comments, stopping behind me.

“Korean, Hmong and Croatian, guys,” she corrects us, walking by us to find Lance. I watch her voluptuous hips switch.

“Mmm,” Nick groans.

“Too bad she won’t,” I slyly remark, putting my Coors bottle to my lips.

“She won’t put out?” Justin remarks.

“Not yet,” Nick fires back.

 

“Lately I’ve come to find,” she softly sings, laying out with a Walkman beside her and we all roll our eyes at Hoku’s ‘Another Dumb Blonde’.

“Baby, come with me,” Nick calls for her, the two of them taking off for a few and coming back with Fiji waters. She lays back on her towel and relaxes.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story