It's been five hours and they're still rolling. I think that's what they call it. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Elise asks me, whispering. 

"Sure," I softly respond.

She moves her head close to my ear. "Could we be alone?"

"How alone and why?" 

I wonder what she's got on her mind. "Cuddle or something more?"

I look at Nick. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah."

"Alone."

He gets up, waving for me to follow him. We step outside the room and he closes the door, sitting on the bottom basement step. "Lemme guess, she wants to fuck you or cuddle? Maybe both?"

Even high, he can read through his childhood friend's behaviors as if he is her. "She pretty much said it's my choice."

"Sex is AMAZING when you roll face and cuddling is great, too, but I'd recommend doing what you're comfortable with. If you wanna get some, get it; if you don't, cuddle her and keep rubbing different parts of bare skin lightly to make her relax. When you touch her, rub her sides and scratch her head mostly and it will feel fantastic for her, won't make you feel guilty. Just a tip, when she rolls face she has a tendency to remember everything."

"What if she gets me going?"

"Go with the flow," he advises me, shrugging at the thought. 

"Have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Done all this and what she wants right now with her before?"

"That's something she has to tell. Bryn and I have rolled face together, ending up having sex before. It was when we were touring the first time once we were big out here," he informs me, meaning the Backstreet's Back tour.

"Oh, were you straight the first time she rolled?"

"The first time she rolled, I was straight and we did sleep together."

"After that?"

"I tried it and we ended up in the same predicament." I nod and head back into the glow room, him tailing me.

Elise nods at Nick and he nods back, smirking as he sits back. "It's all good, Boog."

She smiles and tugs on my hand lightly, wanting me to sit with her. I do as she wants and hand her a water bottle from the small fridge beside me. She gratefully takes it and guzzles half the bottle in seconds. "Whaddya say?"

"I'll grab some waters and we can cuddle, at least until you demand more," I tell her, grabbing four more bottled waters. She grabs two from me and the one she already had, taking my free hand with her own to guide me to her room. We go into her room and I put the waters on her nightstand table by her bed, her room colder than it had been last night. Her clock across the room projects in blue numbers that it's 2:47 in the morning, explaining why it's so cool in this room and take a seat on the edge of the bed, pulling her to me. "Have you thought about what I asked yesterday?"

"Still thinking on it."

"Come on, sit with me," I request and her reply is to straddle me, pulling me to lay on my side with one leg under mine and the other between my legs. Her face is nestled against my chest, her hands touching my silk button up over shirt and she moves the leg between mine, feeling a smile form on her lips through my undershirt. "What's so funny?"

"How right this feels right now, how happy I am and how you've taken the time to be here, the time to really know me. I really do appreciate this and everything you've gone through to be here, it means so much to me."

"I enjoy your company," I admit. 

 

"Fuck, I want to-" she begins to say.  Knock, knock, knock.

"Mom, who are you talking to?"

We both look at the wall across from the foot of the bed. 12:13pm. Almost twelve hours?! How long did we talk?

"JC is in here."

I groan, audible in my chest. "Bow chicka wow wow!"

"I'm gonna get her yet," she says, referring to her fifteen year old daughter.  This makes me chuckle. "Go to your friend's or something! Text me the name, address and number when you get there! Tell the boys the same!"

"Bye, ma!" the teenager yells about five minutes later and a stampede of feet later, a door slamming moments after. 

She quickly straddles my waist and I push her onto her back. I lay on her, her legs encompassing my waist and pulling me closer. I grab her hands with mine and intertwine our fingers, quickly pushing them above her head to be pinned. I kiss her as we push against the other's body, making it look like we're just in our teens and horny as hell. "Shouldn't we talk about it, this," she groans.

"Friends with added incentive or together," I offer, kissing her neck and pushing against her. 

"Added.... Ooooohhhh! Incent-ehhhhh-ve."

"Whatever you want," I agree. 

What's arguing going to accomplish? She wants a fuck buddy? I'll fulfill it as often I can, maybe I'll even consider moving into this neighborhood. Maybe. 

 

"Oh, this is bullshit!" her phone cries out. We look at each other for moment, laughing too hard to get any further than half naked and completely unable to focus.

"Nikolas! You're such a cock block!" Elise screams, pushing me onto my back and stripping off my pants. She presses her lips on mine and my hands instinctively move to her gyrating hips, pushing her against me harder, making it easier to feel and extremely easy to get me aroused again. She says, "Open texts from Doogie."

"Text messages from Doogie opening. One forty-four pm, September 16, 2020. 'Tell JC I said touchdown!'. Two oh three pm, September 16, 2020. 'I learned it from the best, Elise. Thank you, Jedi! Lol. Get some!'," the device tells her. 

"Lock." She giggles and lightly drags her fingers all over my bare torso. "He's a dick."

How do I respond? "You want mine in you," I growl in her ear, having looped one hand around the back of her neck to pull her closer. "Oh, fucking right I do," she moans.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story