The teasing was great, but the desire amplified the sensation of sex and more than made up for it. It was electricity flowing through my body and explosions happening from the inside out every single time we got off. Thank goodness I'm on the patch. His hand brushes over the birth control, his face contorting when he finds it. "What's this?"

"Ortho-Evra, birth control," I breathe, mid-climax. 

He didn't stop to be a dick, but pulls out to get me on all fours and buries himself to the hilt and the moment he's in as far as he can manage, he's moving in ways he hasn't publicly since his *NSYNC days when he'd perform 'For The Girl'. That performance always got me wanting to feel him inside me, a bit wet in between my legs and his hips making figure 8s as he fucks me senseless and relentlessly as he can. He is ruthless and the best at the same exact time. Of course, he has to have his right arm around my middle and his fingers rubbing my pink pearl and the other holding himself up, making my body shake violently as I release while screaming with pure ecstasy in a volume that I believe the neighbors would be jealous as they smoke a cigarette. Sweaty? Check. Slick? Yeah. Satisfied? Hell yeah! Wanting more? Who wouldn't! Can I handle anymore? If only I weren't so raw and sore and if every single muscle in body wasn't aching or shaking, would I chance it!

"Damn," he breathes, still catching his breath after our prolonged sexcapades. I tilt my head back and notice it's nearly ten at night. 

"Ho, damn! Eight hours! No wonder my body's pretty much dead exhausted."

"Are you always loud?" he chuckles, wrapping his nude body around mine as soon as I turn onto my side and nestles his face in my hair. 

"No, only when it's fantastic, I'm rolling, blasted, drunk or all of the above."

"Did you smoke?" he tries to recall, his finger tips touching inside of my thigh of my leg I'd stretched backward to rub against his.

"Mmm."I giggle. "Yes, I smoked, meaning you did as well."

"When did we do that?"

"We sat in the glow room for about five hours."

"That explains why I can't remember three hours of it and most of our conversation when we came in here."

"You were coming down from one high to be on another," I announce, informing him that I knew about his change in behaviors. 

"Are you observant like this all the time?"

"Yes, I have three teens."

"Valid point. How do moms deal with three teens at one time?"

"Why?"

"You, mom and Lynn and Diane, you women make it seem so easy," he compliments me and the other three women at the same time. 

"Thanks. Friends and family make it easier."

"How long have you known Deven exactly?" he wonders aloud. 

"Since May 18, 2012."

"When did you file?"

"May 9, 2013, it was finalized the summer of 2014."

"Do you remember the exact date off the top of your head?"

"I can check my planner book later, I celebrate it every single year with a small party with some of my friends."

"We should sleep, unless you wanna get stoned and then pass out," he offers. 

"Knowing you, this is why you were always tired besides your schedule."

"Huh?"

"Smoking cannabis," I explain, laughing quietly. "Open texts from Grahm."

"Opening texts from Grahm. Three oh nine pm, September 16, 2020. 'Staying at Benji's overnight.'"

"Open texts from Leilani."

"Opening texts from Leilani. Three thirty-two pm, September 16, 2020. 'Staying at Jelissya's for the week, will call you after school tomorrow. Love you.'"

I nod. "Open texts from Mickie."

"Opening texts from Mickie. Four oh one pm, September 16, 2020. 'Staying at Fritter's for the week. Love you and thanks.'"

"Text Mickie, Leilani and Grahm. You can stay the week if you want. Have their mom call me. Love you. Insert heart."

"Send message to Mickie, Leilani and Grahm?"

"Send to all three." I attempt to move and can't. "JC, weed."

"I wanna do it naked," he groans. 

"I have to get Midnight and my secret stash out of my nightstand."

"Alright," he sighs, unwillingly releasing me. 
I crawl across the bed, holding my body up with one hand on the bedside table and on my knees. I feel him move on the bed, my other hand opening the drawer and grabbing my grinder and bowl. His fingers begin tracing the inside of my thigh, making me want to close my eyes. "JC, Midnight Blood is a GLASS bowl."

"If I cause it to be broken, I'll replace it."

"This piece got me through my divorce."

"Hand me the grinder and the bowl, just to make sure they don't get dropped," he demands, his hand touching mine that contains both items. I give them to him and he holds them tightly, gently pulling me toward the center of the bed. "Come here, mami," he coaxes me, helping me get into a sitting position in between his legs and he hands me Yin-Yang and Midnight Blood. I'm smiling soooo big right now. Being with him like this feels so right, so perfect and like he's meant for me.

"JC?"

"Mmm?"

"How does being like this, how do you feel about it?"

He's quiet for a moment. "We were made for each other."

I couldn't imagine being happier, but he just accomplished it.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story