The Barbecue was more than two months ago. Justin and JC where happy, but Justin had radio interviews and TV appearances. Also Girl Radical had some performances and JC as their manager had to go with them. Meanwhile the Animal Athletes moved into Justin’s house. They slept there more often than anywhere else and Justin didn’t like to be alone after a hard working day. And those girls were his Babies.
One day, the Athletes were at a TV show, Justin called them. Savannah apologized and left the show quickly, after she saw who called.
“What happened? Everything’s alright?”
“Yeah thanks. I wanted to ask you, if you girls have time at the weekend.”
“Wait… are you kidding me?”
“No, why should I…”
“You call me during an interview, during our business day and you ask us, if we have time at the weekend?”
“I don’t see the problem.”
“You can ask us every evening! I thought something happened! How can you do that to us?”
“I’m sorry… I just… it’s important… I want to propose marriage to JC…”
“What?”
“I… I’m sorry ok…”
“Hold on… you wanna ask JC, if he’s going to marry you?”
“Yes.”
Savannah screamed full of joy. The other girls looked shocked in her direction, while the interview was continued.
“That’s so awesome!!! We will help planning at the weekend! Ok, I have to go now. TV appearance. See you later. I feel so happy for you!”
Justin giggled. Then Savannah hung on the phone. With a big grin on her face she joined the girls again. They looked curious at her. She whispered “Later” and all attention went back to the reporter.
It needed a half an hour until the interview was done. After they all dismissed everybody they ran into their car with Bob directly behind them.
“Now tell us, why did you scream so loudly?”
Savannah grinned at the other girls. “You won’t believe what Justin just told me.”
It seemed like Alannah and Janette were going to jump at Savannah, if she didn’t say what was going on.
“Justin wants to ask JC.”
Alannah and Janette got big eyes. “Really?”
Savannah nodded with even a bigger grin. Alannah and Janette started to scream, just as Savannah did. Excited they all jumped up and down in the car and after Janette started to sing Something Special all other girls joined.
Girls: And I've got the recipe, Girl it's such a tasty way for you to get a taste of me silky like a Milky Way
Bob: Hey girls…
Girls: Come into my room; Let's break all the rules
Bob: Hey girls, I try to talk to…
Girls: Who knows what we’ll do, Anything is possible
Bob: Would you please stop ignoring me?
Alannah: Sorry Bob, we are just so happy right now!
Savannah: It is going to happen!
Bob: What is going to happen?
Janette: Can you feel it Baby?
Savannah: I don’t know if we are allowed to tell you.
Janette: ‘Cause it’s alright
Bob: Oh come on girls… I want some good news, too.
Janette: Got me burnin’ sugar
Alannah: You have to promise that you won’t tell anyone!
Janette: Oh, come on Babe
Bob: I promise I won’t tell anyone… I even won’t tell my mom.
Janette: I’ve been dyin’ to tell you something
Savannah: Ok, you know Justin…
Janette: Justin wanna ask JC
Bob: What does he want to ask JC?
Janette: Justin wants to get engaged and JC will be his bride, ooh ooh yeah, ‘Cause he’s something special
Bob: WHAT?
Alannah: Yes! That is so exciting!
Savannah: and he wants us to help him!
Bob: Wow, that’s a big deal. Congratulate him on his engagement from me, if JC says yes.
Alannah: Mommy will say yes and we tell him.

At the evening the girls couldn’t wait to come home. They ran into Justin’s house and jumped at him. Cuddling all four fell down on the floor. Justin giggled and breathed hard at the same time.
“Girls, I can’t breathe… I’m choking…”
The girls all rolled next to him on the floor and continued to snuggle Justin.
“We feel so happy for you dad!”
“Thanks girls. How about dinner and we talk about my plans?”
The girls all agreed and they drove to a Chinese restaurant.
“You have to ask him while you have a candle light dinner.”
“In a restaurant!”
“With many rose petals!”
“Can I tell you what idea I had?”
The girls nodded with a big smile on their face and kept silence.
“I thought about something big. I surprise him with a coach journey, we will pass the park, where you and the Radicals stand with candles and lights and wave with colored foulards. Then we will reach the LA River and there we will watch fireworks and when the fireworks has its climax I will knee in front of him and ask him. What do you think? Is it too stereotyped?”
The girls started to squeak.
“That’s so romantic!”
Justin smiled. “Ok, I want to ask him at the weekend. I will talk to the Radicals and hopefully everything’s working the way I want to.”
“Nobody could say no to such a cute marriage proposal.”
They all ate together and looked forward to the weekend.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story