With Timbaland’s and Brian’s help the girls got pretty famous the next half year. Their first album rose into the charts and the girls started a worldwide career. Justin as their daddy supported them with all he got. In 2014 everybody was talking about them. They couldn’t go anywhere without giving autographs. They even needed a bodyguard, because someday more than 30 fans were following them. They just could save themselves, because Justin was accidental in the near and saw the girl’s misery. So also Bob was following the girl’s everywhere. It was weird, when they met with Justin and Bob, a tall, wide man, stood behind the girls.
In 2014 the Grammy awards was around the corner and the girls were nominated. They couldn’t believe it. They were really excited and really thankful that Justin was nominated too. When they arrived they left their baffled manager immediately and searched for their dad.
When Savannah saw him, he was talking to one of his best friends JC Chasez. Alannah squeaked while they watched both men talking. JC seemed to be excited and looked more at the ground than into Justin’s eyes, while Justin stroked his cheek. He wanted to adjust a strand out of JC’s face and stayed with his hand. Janette hummed Love Is in the Air and Savannah joined squeaking.
Justin spotted the girls and dismissed JC. This one was going in the direction of a big group of girls. It was his own founded girl group ‘Girl Radical’.
Justin smiled when he walked to his ‘Babies’ and hugged all of them.
“How are you my little kitten?”
“Excited!”
Justin grinned. “The Grammys are something real special. I would be excited too.”
Alannah laughed. “Not because of the Grammys… Come on dad, tell us what is going on with you and JC? Are you dating now?”
Justin shook his head. He seemed to be sad. That was the girl’s chance.
“You should ask him!”
“Yeah and I bet he will say yes.”
Justin stroke over Janette’s hair. “Girls, It’s the last time I tell you that. There is nothing going on between JC and me. Not more than friendship.”
“Statement declined. You are in love with JC. Everyone sees that except you. And your life would be much easier, if you just accept that fact.”
“Ok, I play this game with you. What would happen if I accept that I’m in love with him? I couldn’t do anything.”
“Are you kidding me?” Savannah got mad. “You will move your skinny ass and tell him how you feel!”
“And… and what happens if he doesn’t feel the same?”
Janette rolled her eyes. “Did you ever saw his eyes when he talks to you? His eyes are sparkling! When he isn’t in love with you, my name is MC Froggy.”
Alannah giggled. “Yeah, you should listen to MC Froggy. You know JC how long? 20 years? And you wanna tell me it’s normal that a guy you know 20 years is getting nervous when he talks to you? He felt definitely in love with you. Now be a man and tell him!”
Justin swallowed. The girls knew it wasn’t easy for him. And it seemed like he would fight against his feelings. Alannah stroke his bag carefully and whispered: “We know it’s hard. But don’t fight it. To be in love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. No matter if you love a girl or a guy. But if you don’t try, you will never know if you both had a future…”
Justin nodded. But before he could brace up and make his way over to JC, Justin got a sick feeling and he ran towards the restroom.
Anxious the girls looked at each other and followed him. But they couldn’t enter the restroom so they asked Bob to look for Justin. Bob agreed and entered the restroom too.
The girls stood outside and waited for some news. Hopefully good news.
“He just ate something bad or was too nervous. He’s going to be alright, I promise.”
Alannah and Savannah nodded. It was hard to believe and through their heads went so many thoughts of what could happen to Justin that it was hard to believe that he was just nervous. They wanted to knock on the door to ask Bob what was going on in there, when an Asian girl in their age passed the three girls.
Alannah needed to look twice until she recognized that this girl was Meeghan from the girl group Girl Radical.
Savannah went towards her at a quick pace and poked her at the shoulder. Meeghan turned around and looked confused at her.
“Hi, my name is Savannah and these are my band mates. We are in this new girl group Animal Athletes.”
Meeghan started to smile. “Ohh yeah, I heard about you. I really like your first single.”
Savannah grinned. “Thank you. Look, we have a problem here. I know you work close together with JC Chasez and I’m pretty sure you recognized that he acts different as usual.”
“Actually yes, you are right. He is pretty nervous, but I thought it’s because of the Grammys.”
“No, it’s not. Actually we think it’s because he fell in love with Justin and this is his chance to show him what he reached with you girls.”
“Yeah, that can be. We all ask him since weeks if he fell in love with him, but he always changes topics when we ask him.”
“Awesome… then we can be sure he is in love with Justin. Look, we are good friends of Justin and we also know that Justin fell in love with him. Please don’t tell JC he should hear it from Justin himself. And here is the reason why I wanted to talk to you. We want you girls to conduct JC to the corner with the big monitor. We will bring Justin with us and he will declare his love.”
“Awesome!” Meeghan was totally into this plan and with Girl Radicals help the plan was going to work.
Finally Justin came out of the restroom, still looking a bit sick.
“Are you ok?” Janette was the first who went to Justin. He nodded with a weak smile.
It didn’t take much time, until the girls conducted Justin in the direction of the preconcert place. The girls gave him signals to go over to JC and tell him what he feels. Justin took a step, but he turned around and whispered “JC will never be mine.” Then he left the girls.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story