After their date the girls and Justin sat together on his couch and talked. They never heard Justin rave so much about a person. It was nice to see him so happy. They cuddled the whole night and listened to the avid Justin.
“And his smile is…”
“as beautiful as thousands of roses, plugged together in a giant bouquet.”
The girls giggled, when they saw Justin’s baffled face.
“I said that pretty often, didn’t I?”
All three hugged Justin. “We still love you dad.”
Then all four of them went to bed. It was late and tomorrow would be a wonderful day.

The next day Alannah woke up at 7am. She wondered why she woke up that early, because they didn’t go to bed before 3am. Nevertheless she was awake and didn’t feel tired. She went down the stairs to make breakfast, but in the kitchen stood Justin already and made pancake dough. The kitchen looked like a battlefield. Everything was full of flour and eggs.
Giggling Alannah joined Justin in the kitchen and tapped his shoulder. Scared Justin jumped around and spilled the half of the dough on the ground. Alannah couldn’t help, but had to laugh out loud.
“Yeah, very funny JJ. Would you please help me?”
“Sure. What about that idea. I make the pancakes and you clean the kitchen.”
“Sounds good… hey, I tried to surprise you!”
“It was a surprise… a terrifying one, but it was still a surprise.”
Justin stuck out his tongue and started to clean the kitchen. Meanwhile Alannah scrambled new dough and bake some pancakes for all of them. Skeptical Justin eyed Alannah’s pancakes.
“They are pretty thin, aren’t they?”
“To be honest those aren’t pancakes. That are German Pfannkuchen.”
“Where is the difference?”
“The German ones are thinner.”
Justin laughed. “This conversation was very… useful.”
“It smells like fresh made pancakes.” Savannah came into the kitchen and looked as critical at the pancakes as Justin did. “Those ones are…”
“Is everyone a detractor?”
Savannah laughed. “I don’t care… I still take some of them.”
Alannah hit Savannah’s fingers. “No, you said they are too thin. If they are too thin, do it yourself.”
“To be exact I just said ‘Those ones are’. That means I can take as many pancakes as I want.”
With a big grin on her face Savannah took a few of them and sat down at the kitchen table. Justin and Alannah joined her.
“Where is Timb?” Justin looked at Savannah.
“Still sleeping.”
Alannah laughed. “Sometimes I think Timb could be our sleepy spice.”
“Your Mama could be your sleepy spice.”
Janette joined the others at the kitchen table and ate the last pancakes.
“And what are we going to do today? I mean we have a free week and Justin is available too.” Savannah grinned at Justin. “We could paint him.”
“How about no?”
“How about planning a trip?”
“What are you thinking about?”
“Maybe Disneyland or something…”
Janette’s and Savannah’s eyes started to sparkle. “PLEEEAAAAASEEEE… Justin… can we go to Disneyland?” Both girl put on their hangdog look.
“Ok, we go to Disneyland.”
All three girls celebrated.
“Hold on!” Janette waited until everyone was quiet. “How about going to Disneyland with JC and the Radicals? Then Justin could have a date and we have 11 other girls who can give us make-up tips and other girlie stuff to talk about.”
“You know what? That is a great idea! I will rent a bus and we catch up the girls.”
“All 12?” Alannah smirked. “Sorry, I had to do that.”
Justin laughed.

After 30 minutes with the bus all 16 arrived at Disneyland. Justin put his arm around JC and snuggling they went together through the park. The other girls ran from one attraction to the next one and tried everything. After the third rollercoaster ride, Alannah didn’t feel good and sat down next to Justin and JC on the bench.
“Too many rollercoaster rides?”
Alannah nodded and laid her head down on Justin’s shoulder. He stroke over her hair and kissed JC at the same time on the cheek.
“Aren’t you afraid that any paparazzi could see you?”
Justin smiled at JC. “I don’t care. The whole world can know that I love the most beautiful person on this planet. And I want the whole world to know that this amazing man picked me.”
JC smirked and kissed Justin. “Crawler.”
Abruptly Alannah jumped up. “Oh my god, when Justin is our dad… then you are our mommy.”
Shocked JC looked at her.
“Oh please let me call you mommy. That would be so cute!”
Justin grinned at JC. “Come on Baby. Let her do that. She wants it so much.”
JC chuckled. “OK, call me mommy if you want to.”
Alannah hugged JC and squeaked quietly.

At the end of the day all went to the Disney castle to see it live from the near. Suddenly Janette started to sing and immediately the others joined singing.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
It will come to you

If your heart is in your dream (your dream)
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story