He stood over the bed as he looked over the still naked body before him. He ran his fingers roughly through his straighten hair as he squeezed his eyelids close tightly and let out an exhausting sigh. He dropped his arms beside him and sat down on the edge of the bed with  head hanging low. He was trying to rack his brain for what had transpire hours ago. He couldn’t believe that he allowed these to go so far, so fast and how he could have not one piece of regret in his bones.

 

What was happening to him?

 

How could he be so reckless?

 

How could he love it so much?

 

When did he allow one single human being, turn his world inside out?

 

How could one human being be so intoxicating?

 

He never felt so alive in any moment than he did right now?

 

The way she felt, the way she smelt, the way she moved, the way she looked into his eyes and reached inside his inner most being and made love to his soul.

 

How could one woman have the much power and be clueless to it?

 

Justin was so deep in thought that he didn’t realize the shift of the mattress behind him. All he could was imagine her silky black hair whipping around her face and curtaining his as she rode him with such passion and him tasting her rum soaked lips. His body shivered at the thought.

 

He was snapped out of his daydream by a pair of slender arms wrapped around his torso. He turned his head and stared into Jessica’s familiar hazel eyes. She pressed her naked chest into his back as she kissed the nape of his neck.

 

“Good morning handsome.”

 

He turned slightly back towards her and smiled,” Morning.”

 

She caressed his cheek softly as she peered at him lovingly, “Where did you disappear to last night?”

 

“Hung out with some of the kitchen staff, showed me the nightlife of the island. I didn’t think anyone noticed me leaving.”

 

Jessica sat back on her heels as she sat on the bed on her knees. She glanced down at her naked and smirked,” Well I did.”

 

Justin chortled,” I see, have fun without me?”

 

Jessica blushed a bit and shrugged her shoulders,” You know how I get when I’m drunk.”

 

“That I do.”

 

Jessica smiled and tussled her hair around on her head and then climbed out of the bed. Justin eyes watched as she walked around and stood in front of him. He stared at the underside of her breasts and looked up at her as she wrapped her hands delicately around the back of his neck and up into his hair tilting his head back.

 

He raised his eyebrow and she reciprocated with a shove to his chest sending him back against the plush bed and she straddled him slowly.

 

“Maybe I can show you just what it was you missed.”

 

 

 

Two hours later, Justin was laid out by the pool with his sunglasses on beside Jessica watching as the others played in the pool or catching rays themselves. His eyes wouldn’t stop wandering towards Melanie’s private room that was still shut off with the curtains still pulled closed just like it was that night.

 

He was feeling anxious to see her again that he couldn’t stand sitting another hour just watching for any sign of her. He sat up and threw his legs over the side of the longue chair and slipped into his sandals,” I’m going to grab a bottle of water, you want one?”

 

He glanced over to Jessica as she laid flat on the stomach tanning,” Yeah sure. Thanks babe.”

 

He nodded and stood up making his way into the main house. He walked far enough into the house that wasn’t visible from the outside. He rounded the corner and headed down the hallway towards Melanie’s bedroom. Once he arrived to the closed door he knocked rapidly, glancing up and down the hallway to make sure no one was coming.

 

He waited a few minutes as he glanced to his right, the door unlocked and slowly crept open. Justin turned his head towards to see just the cracked door. His forehead wrinkled a bit as he pushed open the door and stepped inside. The room was still dark just as it was when he left.

 

“Melanie?”

 

He stepped farther inside directing his eyes towards the entrance of the bedroom. Just as he was about to take another step the door closed behind him and clicked. He turned around quickly to see Melanie there with the white terry cloth bathrobe on and her hair freshly wet and washed.

 

His eyes wandered down to the opening of her robe that gave him peek of the sides of her breasts. He could feel the instant tightening down below.

 

“I was wondering, where you were I thought I could come check on you.” He alleged.

 

She didn’t say a word as she stepped towards and past him as she headed to the bedroom and sat down on the edge grabbing her lotion from the bed and began to lotion her legs. Justin watched her intensely as she took her time running her hands smoothly down her luscious brown legs. The scent of lavender and jasmine filled the air which drove him crazy. He watched her lotion her thighs, hiking the robe up farther and farther until he got a glimpse of her beautiful treasure.

 

He could feel his throat tighten and sweat began form on his temples. She was so beautiful and from the gaze she gave him. She knew exactly what she was doing. It was as his animalistic instinct took over his body as he lunged for her gripping her by the backs of her arms, standing her onto her feet.

 

She was stunned by the sudden attack, he lifted her up by the back of her bare thighs and positioned her onto the near back dresser top. He attacked hungrily on her neck with his lips, grabbing her long hair around his hand and jerking her head back enough for her to involuntarily moan.

 

His lips traveled up along her jawline as he loosen his grip, peering into her darken eyes.

 

”What have you done to me?”

 

Melanie never looked at a man with so much passion and fear swirling in his eyes. He grasps the sides of her face and pulled her into a deep longing kiss. The kind of kiss that shot through your whole body and made your toes curl. He pushes open her robe and wrapped his arms around the small of her back and pulled her flushed against him her legs on either side of him.

 

He had her head swimming at the excitement. He pushed down the front of his swim trunks and in one smooth move was dipping deep into her honey. He dropped his head into the crook of her neck as his neck rumbled from his groan. In the back of his mind, he knew he didn’t have much time before Jessica came looking for him, but in his forefront he wanted to be in it for hours.

 

He maneuvered his hips quickly and skillfully holding her closet to him as her backside was barely resting against the counter top. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, biting down on her bottom lip to stifle her moans.

 

 

 

I can tell by lookin' at you,

 

 That thing is good, good good good

 

 I can't help myself around you,

 

 I wanna do everything

 

His movement were quick, hard and steady. It didn’t give much time to think all that could be heard was their rapid breathing. Even though the moment was moving so fast, it felt like it could last forever the moment he looked eyes with her.

Lookin' at me the way that you do
You want me too,
And I don't wanna waste no time
So make it rain and let it fall down on me
I can't believe that our love's so good, so good
Your love's so good, so good, so good to me

 

He deepened his stroke locking his arms underneath her thighs and holding her tight against him in mid-air. She slipped her arms out of her robe one after the other and wrapped them tightly around his neck. She bounced feverishly against him locking her thighs tightly around his waist. He grunted against her earlobe barely getting out the words." Goddamn woman."She was tight around him and he pulsated hard against her walls. He didn't know how much longer he was going to last especially in this position. Or any position. The harder he worked the move his felt her legs lose their grip around him. He knew she was close.He turned around moving towards the bed and eased her down onto her back and flipped her over quickly. She laid flat against the bed as Justin gazed her pear shaped body. He grabbed a handful of her ass cheeks and slipped back into her depth. Her hands shot out and fingers dug into the pillows above her head.Justin laid against her back pushing the pillows onto the floor and gripped her wrists and held them against the bed as he resumed his speed. The bed began to creek and her moans went muffled as she buried her face against the mattress.

 

You pullin' on my hair
You right between my legs
You kissin' on my neck
 
I say baby go 'head
Go hard, I say go head (I said go hard, I say go 'head)
Baby take it there!

 

He watched as she hid her face, but he wanted to see her sweet release. He took one hand and wrapped it around her neck gently to lift her head as he pumped into her. She was so close, he could see the quiver of her lip. He barely pump once more before her whole body began to shake him violently. It was just to enough to send him over the edge as well.

 

Just make it rain and let it fall down on me
I can't believe that your love's so good
Your love's so good
Your love's so good
Your love's so good oooh


Incomplete
B-Twice is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Healing Wounds. also liked 238 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story