Story Notes:
this story is based on my own experience in 2007 when I lost my Father and my boyfriend at the time rushed to my side when my Father died.  
Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy this story 

JC opened the door of his bedroom that he shared with his wife, he found the covers scattered on the bed, he knew she had just got home from her hometown, St. Louis, Missouri from burying her Father, she was in the shower since he heard the water running, he changed out of his clothes into his pajama bottoms and a t-shirt, as he climbed into bed.

 

 

 

 

 

Audrey Chasez got out of the shower, her face and eyes were red since she spent the last hour crying her eyes out in the shower, her Father was gone after a battle of Brain Cancer, he was her hero in life, she was his little girl since she was the only child, she dried off and pulled on one of her Father's t-shirts over her pregnant belly and she put on some of her husband's boxers and dried her hair and combed it.

 

 

 

 

Audrey opened the bathroom door and found her husband laying in their king sized bed, she came over to the bed and climbed in as JC gently pulled her into his arms as she sobbed in her husband's arms, she was expecting twin girls in the Fall and her Father wouldn't be able to see them.

 

 

 

 

JC softly sang Luther Vandross' song, Dance With My Father in her ear and held her as her heartwrenching sobs died down and she fell asleep, JC had missed his Father-in-law's funeral since he was busy with Girl Radical and Audrey told him to put the group first since he had done enough with finding the best doctors and best Hospice care that he could afford for his Father-in-law, Gene Campbell died at the age of 59 and left behind his wife of 40 years and Audrey who was his baby girl and the apple of his eyes.

 

 

 

JC and Audrey had married in 2006 and Gene was happy to see his daughter marry a great guy who loved her and promised to take care of her and when Gene got sick, JC paid for everything and tried to find the best doctors in California to help his Father-in-law and when he found out it was terminal and hospice was the only option to treat the Cancer, JC paid for the best care that he could find and Audrey and her Mother, Helen were grateful, and JC ended up helping pay for the funeral since he couldn't be there for them in their time of need.   

 

 

~THE END~     

Chapter End Notes:
writing this story brought back many memories of losing my Daddy in 2007, I hope you enjoy this story.

Completed
jcchasezsbabymama2005 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story