Serenity had just graduated high school, and was enjoying the relaxing break from it all, she had a few friends that invited her to a few parties, but none of them were ever close, her real friend, the one who knew her actual secret, was none other than Chris Kirkpatrick, the two became inseparable, he was like a big brother to her, and she liked that fact.

 

“What about this, do you need this notebook?” Chris asked; He was helping her throwing away the end-of-the-year school stuff that she didn’t need in her room.

 

“If it’s about essays and things you can keep that on the bookshelf.”

 

Serenity still remained the same girl with black hair and the deep shade of blue, she was reading a paper that her counselor had offered about colleges, she wasn’t interested in none of them, in fact she wasn’t thinking about college right now, and she didn’t want to apply to any of them at the moment.

 

Just then, a knock was heard on the door, “May I come in?” It was her mother Katalina.

 

“Sure mom, come in.”

 

Katalina was holding a letter in her hand, “This came for you, and it’s from The Realm.”

 

Serenity hardly got any mail from The Realm, it was only a letter to renew her witches’ license, but since her license was already renewed, this was something different.

 

She opened the letter and it was from a very prestigious university located in The Realm, specifically made for witches and warlocks.

 

“Bluestone University” Serenity read out loud.

 

“What’s it about Seri?” Chris asked, going up to her and Katalina.

 

“I’ve never applied to this university, and I was just offered a full-tuition scholarship for the whole year.”

 

“Full-tuition?” Katalina said in amazement.

 

“Open house is this Monday, and I’m allowed to bring a friend.”

 

“Ooh can I come?” Chris said.

 

“I would love for you to come, but I’m just afraid of something.”

 

“Afraid of what?”

 

“Well, you have never been to The Realm before, they are real things there, and I’m talking about werewolves, ghosts and vampires, and of course powerful witches and warlocks, some are good, some are pure evil.” Serenity said looking at him.

 

“But I wanna go with you.” Chris made a pouty face.

 

“Serenity, here’s an idea, if he goes with you, put an invisible protective shield so no one can harm him.” Katalina told her.

 

“Yeah that’s a good idea, I’ll do that, you don’t have anything to do on Friday right? No music related?”

 

“No, not much already co-wrote some stuff for an upcoming artist, so I’m good.” Chris said.

 

“Good, so it’s settled then, Friday it is.”

 

Serenity was kind of excited to go with Chris, and she was also excited about this university, but something about it made it feel uneasy, she didn’t know what it was, but it was something, she shrugged it off and continued reading the letter.

 

“It also says this university is to help witches and warlocks expand their powers and try new things.”

 

“But don’t you already know all that stuff?” Chris wondered.

 

“Yeah I do, but it doesn’t hurt to go to an open house and see what’s up.”

 

“True.”

 

“Besides, I’m just looking.”

 

“So how we do get there? Do you get to fly on that broom or do you zap yourself over there?” Chris grinned.

 

“Well since I’m going with you, you need a mortal visitor pass so that way you can enter the portal to get there.”

 

Chris’s eyes lit up “Cool!”

 

“So we would talk more about that later, and besides the supernatural people over there have problems with people who are mortals.” Serenity said with an eye-roll.

 

Chris was quiet for a moment but Serenity saw the sad look on his face and said;

 

“Don’t worry Chris, I’ll protect you and some of the supernatural people over there can be nice, so it’s okay.”

 

“Yeah okay.” Chris said.

 

Serenity then finished up reading the letter and she placed the letter inside one of her magic books.

Chapter End Notes:

That's right a sequel!

*Note I may make a short Halloween sequel as well, with the same characters, but a whole different concept.

Anyways..hope you enjoy this story..



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: chris college