Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the 2nd chapter..

It's a short one.

Friday

“Are you sure you got everything?” Tabatha, her aunt told her.

 

“Yes I do.” Serenity made a mental note to make sure, her backpack, a notebook, her laptop, pensm pencils, and her witches’ license.

 

She was in the basement along with Chris, her mom, dad, and Tabatha, and was about to open a portal to The Realm.

 

“Here’s your pass Chris.” Serenity handed him an ID with his name on it, and it said. Mortal Visitor Pass.” I’m sorry that I have to put the word mortal in there, I hope its not offending you.”

 

“Not at all Seri, I think it’s pretty neat, I mean I’m still getting used to all this cool magic stuff.” Chris told her.

 

“Now I need one more thing, hold still Chris.” Serenity said.

 

“Hold still for what? Are we taking photos?” Chris joked.

 

“I have to put the invisible protective shield on you so they won’t harm you.”

 

“Oh okay” Chris added and closed his eyes.

 

Serenity held both of her hands up and blue sparks came out of her palms hitting Chris, but it didn’t hurt him, the sparks went from his head all the way down to his feet, then when she was finished she placed her hands on her sides.

 

“Ok, done!” She smiled a big grin, proud of herself; “You can open your eyes now.”

 

Chris opened his eyes and looked at himself,

 

“Except.” Serenity continued.

 

“Except what?”

 

“You have a tail coming out of your butt.” Serenity joked.

 

“What?!” Chris shouted and looked behind him only to see nothing.

 

Serenity laughed, “Gotcha.”

 

“Haha, very funny.” Chris scoffed.

 

Serenity took the magic book from the shelf that was in the basement to look up the spell of the portal opening to The Realm, she found it and muttered a few verses; just then a blue lighted portal appeared in thin air, a look of shock on Chris’s face.

 

“You be careful honey okay?” Tabatha said to her.

 

“Yes, both of you.” Bob, her dad said.

 

“We’ll be careful, don’t worry.” Serenity added and looked over at Chris was behind her, “Are you wearing the pass Chris?”

 

“Yeah, its in my back pocket.”

 

“Good, make sure its there, it doesn’t have to be visible at all times so that’s a good thing.”

 

Chris nodded and looked at the blue portal in front of him.

 

“Are you ready?” Serenity said reaching out her hand to hold his.

 

“Yeah I’m ready.” Chris took his hand and held hers.

 

She took one last glance at her parents and her aunt, “I’ll let you all know how we are doing okay?”

 

They all nodded in response.

 

“We’ll be waiting.” Katalina told her.

 

Serenity looked at the portal in front of her with Chris holding her hand, and they both stepped inside.

Chapter End Notes:

Working on Chapter 3

*Note My other two stories will be on standby mode, since its October, I want to finish this one before Halloween.. :)



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: chris college