Author's Chapter Notes:

The Black Shadow

Serenity and Chris went back home using the portal, before doing any investigations at Bluestone University, they had to make a plan first, and explain the situation to the family.

 

“Mom? Dad? Tabatha? Are you home?” Serenity called out as she and Chris made their way up the basement stairs.

 

“In the den;” Katalina called out.

 

“Serenity, what happened? You were only at The Realm for a few hours, did you attend the open house?” Tabatha asked.

 

“Yes we did, and something very strange is going on at the university and it’s up for me and Chris to find out.”  Serenity told them.

 

They both explained to them what was going on, and told them about Merlin, and Mrs. Stone and missing disappearance of the owner.

 

“That is very odd.” Bob said, because I went to Bluestone decades ago, and the owner of it was very nice, I’m trying to remember though, can’t remember his name.

 

“We should all go and see what’s going on.” Katalina said, getting from her chair.

 

“But wait, if we all go, it may seem suspicious.” Tabatha told them all in a warning tone.

 

“I agree with Teabag, we should do some research first and see what I can find on the witch wide web, maybe I can find some of my old stuff.”  Bob explained.

 

“Here’s an idea while you and Chris are over there at The Realm, we would keep you posted on what we find online, then if something is wrong we would all appear and see what’s up.” Katalina told them.

 

“I think it’s a good idea.” Chris said, playing with a thread on his T-shirt.

 

“You think so?” Serenity added, “because we also spoke to Merlin and he-

 

“Merlin! I haven’t seen him in forever! How is he?” Bob replied excitedly.

 

“He’s still the same, hasn’t changed much, he was the one that told us about the missing owner.”

 

“Hmm, I still find that strange, but we would check this out, in fact, we should start right now, I’ll get the laptop.” Tabatha got up from her chair and headed into the small office.

 

Serenity asked Chris if he wanted anything to drink or eat, and he told her no.

 

“Seri, since you all are gonna do this thing, you would let me know right?” Chris for a minute felt left out because they were talking amongst eachother, he couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous.

 

“Chris, you are my first choice, and my best friend, you don’t have to feel that way, of course I would let you know, you are coming with me silly.” Serenity gave him a light shove on his arm.

 

Chris gave her a small smile, “Thanks;” But continued talking to her, “I guess I have to get home for now that is, let me know okay?”

 

“You got it.” Serenity gave him a thumbs up.

 

Chris pulled her into a tight hug, “Have a good night.”

 

“You too.”

 

Chris got into his car and drove home, he was really tired, and it was only nine, he was gonna take a nice long shower and head straight to bed. When he arrived at his house, he closed the garage door and stepped out of the car, but was startled when a dark shadowy hand covered his mouth making it difficult to breathe, he tried to remain in focus and tried to fight off the strange force but it was much too strong. Chris felt himself disappear with the strange force, his vision was getting blurry, he fought with all his strength to stay awake but it was no use, everything turned to blackness and the floor disappeared beneath him.

Chapter End Notes:

Ooh creepy..lolz

Don't worry nothing happens to him.. :) Everything would turn out good in the end, you'll see.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, read and review when you can, thankies.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: chris college