Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning. There is sexual content in this chapter. If you don"t like reading about a gay couple then this story isn't for you, but if you do enjoy and read. Thanks for reading. 
The two of them took the next month slowly. Eating dinner together or just watching a movie when they both weren't working and could be together. They even took a Saturday and headed to an amusement park. William hadn't come around since that one night. Josh and Justin both were very relieved about that. 
Justin listened to his voicemail when he got off duty one morning and smiled when he heard Josh's voice.
"Hey babe. I hope you had a good night working. I wanted to tell you that I have something special planned for tonight. Be over here around six. Sleep tight and l'll see you later. Bye."
Justin grinned. Hmm...something special. What did his man have up his sleeve? He headed home and crawled into bed. Staring at the ceiling he couldn't help but think about what Josh would have planned. 
The past couple of weeks had been amazing for them. It was nice taking things slow for a change. It gave them a chance to get to know one another. To know that they could make this relationship work without being sexual. Now Justin wasn't going to lie, he couldn't wait for the day to take Josh under him and make slow love, but he knew when they did it would be more than special. His last thoughts before he slipped into sleep was laying in bed, holding his Josh. 
At six that evening, Justin was knocking on the door. He waited a second then opened the door and walked in. 
"Josh," he called walking towards the living room. 
"Kitchen." 
Walking the rest of the way into the house he headed to the kitchen. He smiled wide seeing the table set for two. The lights were low and candles were lit on the table. He felt like melting to the floor. He loved this man more then anything in the world at this moment. 
"Hey." 
Justin snapped his head up and locked eyes with his boyfriends blues. "Hey." 
Taking the few steps he reached out and placed his hand on the other men's hips moving him closer. 
"You've been busy," Justin whispered. 
"Yea," Josh replied blushing slightly. 
"I missed you yesterday," Justin said placing his hands on Josh's cheeks. 
"I missed you more," Josh said closing his eyes, enjoying the feel of Justin's lips on his. 
Justin kissed him softly. "Did you sleep good?" 
"No." 
"You always say that." 
"I can't help that I worry." 
"Well I worry that you don't get a enough sleep," Justin mumbled, kissing him again. 
"I get enough. Are you hungry?" 
"I'm always hungry."
Josh laughed. "I don't know why I ask."
"I don't know why you do." 
They both laughed and went hand in hand towards the kitchen. Sitting at the table they enjoyed their meal. Justin told Josh about his night while Josh in turn told him about his day. In the past few weeks they had truly become best friends. It had become more intimate in the past couple of days. Justin had noticed their kissing lasting longer. He noticed Josh staying close to him when they were sitting on the couch. They had both started falling in love with one another. 
"That was the best meal I've had in a long time," Justin said sitting back and pushing his plate forward. 
"I highly doubt that. Besides, you're a much better cook then I am," Josh said standing up and taking both plates towards the kitchen. 
"It was!" Justin exclaimed.
He got up and took their glasses into the kitchen. He put them on the counter, then trapped Josh between him and the counter. He placed his hands on Josh's waist. 
"Thank you for dinner," he said giving Josh a soft kiss.
Josh sighed and melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Justin's neck as Justin hugged his waist. Their bodies were pressed together as they deepened their kiss. 
They got lost in kissing. 
Justin picked Josh up with ease and set him on the counter. Josh wrapped his legs around his waist, making sure their bodies were still close, all the while never breaking their kiss.
Josh felt Justin's hands on his waist,  softly running to his back. He couldn't stop his hands from tangling in Justin's soft curls. 
Their breathing was becoming labored and their lips were swollen. When Josh pulled back to catch his breath, Justin sighed, wanting to still be kissing. 
Josh placed his hand on Justin's cheek and looked in the blue eyes he had come to love. He smiled nervously at him and Justin looked back at him wondering what he was thinking. But before he could ask, Josh told him.
"I love you Justin," he said softly. He was proud it had come out so confidently like he had wanted. 
He watched Justin react in surprise from what Josh had just told him. He grinned and kissed Josh quickly before pulling back again.
"Josh. I love you too."
They both stared at each other with smiles on their faces. Josh leaned into Justin again and kissed his cheek, then kissed the side of his mouth tenderly. He took his time as he placed soft kissed around his face until he began kissing Justin's neck. 
Justin closed his eyes, savoring the feel of Josh kissing him. They loved each other. And it felt so good to be in love with this man. His man. 
He opened his eyes again when Josh stopped kissing him. He looked up at him and lost himself in Josh's eyes.
With his hand on his cheek, Josh felt his heart beat against his chest. 
"Justin," he said softly. "Make love to me."
Justin couldn't help himself. He attacked Josh's lips, kissing him deeply. Oh, god this was finally happening. He spoke against Josh's hungry lips.
"Are you sure?"
"Stop being a gentleman and take me to bed," Josh moaned softly. 
Justin smiled and put his hands under Josh, and took him in his arms with ease, walking them to the bedroom. 
Laying Josh on the bed he crawled on top of him the crushing their lips together. Both moaned when they felt their erections touching. Justin moved his kissing along Josh's jaw then down his neck. He sucked softy at Josh's skin, then kissed away the sting. 
Josh moaned softly, feeling himself grow harder each second. He moved his hands to the hem of Justin's shirt then quickly moved the material up. Justin sat up a little and took it off the rest of the way. 
Before they got any further, Justin took the gun that was always tucked in the back of his jeans and placed it on the nightstand. Then he laid down on his back. 
Josh ignored the fact that a gun was sitting on the nightstand and went back to being engrossed by Justin's body. He couldn't keep his hands from roaming over his toned chest. His fingers brushed over his nipples making Justin moan. He gently started placing kisses up and down his collarbone. His kisses continue all the way down his chest. Until he kissed right above Justin's belt. 
"Josh..." 
"I want you so bad," he whispered.
His fingers started working on Justin's belt, then his pants until he was pushing them down. His heart raced when he saw Justin's erection straining against the thin fabric.  As he kissed the bulge he slowly moved his fingers to hook under the hem. He pulled the briefs all the way down Justin's legs, kissing as he went. When the material was off Jc threw them to the floor and went back to slowly torture his new lover. 
"Oh, god, Josh," Justin groaned. Josh was placing soft kisses on his thick head. He looked up at Justin and smiled seeing the effect he was causing. 
"Please Josh." 
He watched intently as Josh opened his mouth and his cock slowly being engulfed. Justin's eyes squeezed and let his head fall back onto the pillow. He playfully played with Justin's hard cock. His tongue swirling around the sensitive head. His hand cupped his balls giving them a squeeze ever so often. 
Justin wanted to scream but he bit down on his bottom lip and held it in as best as he could. The constant string of soft moans couldn't be stopped though. His fingers ran continuously through Josh's brown curls. 
Josh continued his assault for a few minutes as Justin's hips began moving with his mouth. By now Justin couldn't stop the screams of pleasure. He was beginning to unravel. Just before he was about to explode he pulled Josh off of him. 
"I want to be able to last, and if you keep doing that I'm not going to. Lay down, Josh. You have too much clothes on."
Justin helped him shed his shirt before he laid down. "Wow!" He said taking in Josh's toned chest and stomach. 
"Quite," Josh mumbled turning bright red. 
Justin laughed. "You don't get to play shy now. Not after what you just did to me."
"It's easier to dish out than to take."
Justin leaned over him and kissed his chest. Slowly moving his tongue over his nipples he heard Josh take a quick breath.
"I hate to tell you baby, but your hot," Justin told him between kisses.
"Yea whatever," Josh moaned rolling his eyes. 
Justin looked up and narrowed his eyes at him. Then cupped his bulge tightly. Josh screamed in pleasure. 
"Take my compliment. Because to me, you're beautiful."
He watched Josh turn a deep red and just stared at Justin. 
"I love you," Josh whispered.
"I love you too. Now, let me see more of this body. I'm dying to see it."
As quickly as he could, Justin got Josh's pants off and thrown to the floor. He rubbed his hand over his erection and moaned. Damn his boyfriend was hot. His fingers ran over his leaking slit. Bending down he kissed his way down Josh's body. 
He took his time, placing kisses over as much of his body as he could. Josh wiggled under him, anxious for him to touch him and put his mouth on him. Justin held his hips still as he kissed just below his belly button. 
"Justin..." Josh begged. 
Justin grinned knowing just what he was doing to him. Taking his hand he wrapped it around the hard shaft moving it up and down. 
"Ah Jus," Josh moaned moving his hips up into Justin's touch. 
Snaking his tongue out he licked the thick head. Then quickly engulfed the whole cock. 
"Oh..." Josh exclaimed. 
Justin grinned on Josh's cock. He worked his mouth up and down his shaft while he played with his balls. The constant moans of pleasure told Justin he was doing everything right.  
When Josh was harder than he could almost handle, Justin pulled off of him with a pop. 
"Where's the lube?" He asked.
Josh had to try to regain some words to answer him, but he couldn't. Instead, he reached over in his night stand drawer and pulled it out. 
"You want me to use a condom?"
"I trust you," Jc moaned. 
Justin smiled and moved back down to place his mouth around Josh's head. He licked down the shaft then sucked on one of the tight balls. But he wasn't finished yet. Moving further he lightly stroked his tongue against Josh's tight hole. 
"Justin," Josh stuttered. 
"I've got you baby."
Justin licked his hole while Josh struggled to stay still. He pulled back and after sucking on his finger, he pushed it into Josh's tightness. Josh hissed and gripped the sheets. 
"Oooh..."
His finger pumped slowly in and out until he was able to slip the second one in. Josh hissed and groaned. His cock jerked with pleasure. Justin pushed his fingers hard and deep.  When Justin noticed Josh's cock start leaking he knew it was time. Pulling his fingers out he slightly wiped them on the sheet. Kissing up Josh's body he found his lips and attacked them. Josh clung to Justin's body. Their tongues battled the endless battle. Justin pulled away and looked into Josh's eyes. 
"Ready Josh?"
"Yes. Show me you love me Justin." 
Sitting up he opened the lube tube and squirted some on his hardness and then sticking his fingers back into Josh's tight hole making sure he was totally ready. Moving between Josh's legs he slowly started pushing in. He groaned and threw his head back.  
Josh couldn't breath. As soon as Justin started pushing in him, he forgot how to breath. Justin looked down and watched as his cock disappeared into Josh and moaned. 
"Josh. Oh, god."
Josh gripped Justin's shoulders, bringing him down to him as Justin pushed further in. Josh could tell it had been awhile. He was tight. They looked in each others eyes until Justin was all the way in. 
Josh wiggled under him, the feeling of Justin's rock hard cock deep inside of him just about to send him over the edge. His cock twitched and throbbed.
"Breath Josh," Justin whispered kissing behind his ear. 
"Move Justin." 
"Not until you take a deep breath."
Josh relaxed some and took a breath, filling his lungs. Justin was satisfied so he started moving his hips. He was slow at first but increased his speed. Until he was at a full on pounding into Josh's tight hole. Josh stroked his hardness. His eyes tightly closed. 
"Look at me, baby," Justin groaned through his teeth. 
Josh's eyes shot opened and were pulled towards Justin's. They both became lost in each other. Their senses were alive. Josh suddenly jerked his cock exploded onto his stomach. 
"Oh shit!" He screamed. 
Justin closed his eyes and could have sworn he saw stars. Just when was about to go he pulled completely out and stroked himself hard. With a sudden gasp and jerk his orgasm hit cum squirted onto Josh's stomach. He rubbed himself until the last drop squeezed out.  Bending down he licked Josh's stomach, making Josh groan and melt into the bed. 
"Jesus," Josh breathed out. 
Justin licked a little more off his stomach. 
"You're going to make me hard again."
"Oh I would love to see that," Justin said huskily. He thought that it was time to share.
With one last lick he attacked Josh's mouth. Their tongues rubbed together allowing Josh to taste their cum together. Josh tasted the mix of their cum on Justin's tongue and he moaned. He wrapped his arms around Justin's body and pulled him against his chest. They laid there kissing until they had to pull back and breath. 
Justin rolled off of him and laid next to Josh. He opened his arms and Josh went right into them, laying his head on Justin's shoulder. Closing his eyes, he nuzzled his face into Justin's neck and softly kissed him. 
"That was amazing," he whispered.
Justin's arm tightened around his back. "It was, baby. I love you, Josh."
"Hmmm," he said with a smile, loving the sound of those words come out of Justin. "I love you more."
Kissing his temple he grabbed their briefs. Each of them placed them on and laid back down. Justin pulled Josh back into his arms. 
"Thank you for making tonight so special," Justin whispered. 
Josh shrugged his shoulders. "I figured I had made you wait long enough plus I think my balls were turning blue. It was getting to the point whenever you kissed me I wanted you to rip my clothes off." 
Justin chuckled. "Well tonight was worth the wait, even though the wait was a little painful."
Josh snorted and closed his eyes. His eyes drifted to where Justin's gun lay on the night stand.
"It's going to take me a while to get use to seeing a gun sitting on the night stand."
"I can't be without it, babe."
"I know. I'm just not use to it."
"It has a safety."
Josh was quiet for a minute. "Will you take me to learn to shoot sometime?"
Justin was surprised by his question.  He looked at Josh just to make sure he wasn't joking. 
"You seriously want to learn to shoot?"
"Yes. It's a good thing to learn how to do. You know, just in case."
Justin couldn't help the low groaned that escaped his mouth. Josh sat up a little and looked at him.
"What!" He exclaimed. "Are you laughing at me?"
"Oh hell no, babe. I'm just imaging you shooting a gun and its making me hot," he said with a grin and wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh brother," Josh sad with a laugh. He laid back down in Justin's arms. "So I guess your answer is yes?"
"Yes. I would love to take you to the range to learn to shoot. What about in the morning?"
"Sounds good."
He groaned again when he closed his eyes. Picturing Josh with a gun in his hands. He wasn't sure he would be able to watch him very long without wanting to bend him over. 
"Stop groaning, I'm trying to sleep," Josh mumbled. 
"I think I'm hard just thinking of you with a gun. I can't wait to see you with one."
Josh shook his head. "I'm starting to regret asking you."
Justin laughed. "I'm tired."
"I'm tired too."
"Nap," Justin mumbled. 
"Yes," Josh agreed. "You wore me out," he added with a smile. 
Smiling, Justin kissed his forehead and closed his eyes. They both fell asleep quickly, enjoying the fact that they were wrapped in each others arms, happy and content and in love.

William watched from his car across the street. He had seen Justin walk in. How could Josh be betraying him like this? He told him that he couldn't date Justin. William hit the steering wheel in frustration. This was getting out of hand. He had watched them get closer and closer. For all he knew they could be fucking each other. Getting even more pissed off he got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. Walking across the street William  entered the house. It irritatingly quiet, which meant they were in bed together. Moving through the house he saw the table and candles. 
"God damn bastard," he mumbled. 
He then walked towards the bedroom. 
Justin could have sworn he heard the door open and close. Then someone moving around the house. He opened his eyes. Feeling Josh next to him meant someone else was in the house. He laid listening to the foot steps come closer and closer to the bedroom. When he saw the shadow of a man in the hallway he jumped out of bed. Grabbed his gun he cocked it. Justin jumped out into the hallway grabbing a hold of the man and pinning him to the ground. Josh woke up when Justin had jumped up. He watched Justin pin a man to the floor,gun aimed and ready. Then the realization hit. It was William. 
"Justin no!" Josh yelled jumping up and stumbling to them. 
"What the fuck are you doing in this house?" Justin spat, gun still cocked and ready pointing at William's head. 
"Justin put the gun down," Jc said as calmly as he could 
"Answer my question," Justin seethed at William. 
"I used to live here asshole."
"Justin, it's William," Josh explained.
"I don't care if its the President of the United States. He doesn't live here. I can have you under arrest for breaking and entering." Justin wasn't letting his grip up on William. He was seething. His blood was boiling. 
The fact that this was William coming back in the house uninvited pissed him off beyond belief. He didn't care if he use to be with Josh or that he use to live here. That was the past and he didn't belong here now. 
With one more push to the ground, Justin let him go and stood up. But he kept his gun aimed right at him. He wasn't giving William an inch before he pulled the trigger.
"Justin put the gun down," Josh said placing his hand on his boyfriends shoulder. 
"Get out," Justin snapped still looking at William. 
Hoping Justin had total control of his gun, Jc took a deep breath and stepped in between the gun and William. Justin's eyes widened. 
"Josh!" He exclaimed. 
"Justin put the gun down," he said calmly. 
Justin reluctantly lowered the gun and put the safety on. Josh sighed with relief. Then turned to William. 
"What are you doing here William?"
"I need to talk to you, alone," he said glaring at Justin. 
"You should have called, you should have knocked on the door."
"I need to talk to you."
"Fine, kitchen," Josh said angrily. 
Justin was going to follow but Josh waved him back. Huffing Justin went back into the bedroom. 
"What is it William?"
"I told you Josh. I told you, you couldn't date him and now here you are sleeping with him."
"I'm allowed to sleep with my boyfriend," Josh exclaimed. 
"I'm warning you Josh."
"Warning me about what?" 
"If you continue..."
"What the hell are you going to do William? I'm not going back to you. I don't love you. I love Justin. So fuck off." He then started back towards the bedroom. 
But William grabbed his arm stopping him. "Keep going with Justin and see what happens."
"What's that suppose to mean William? Let go, Will you're hurting me," Josh asked in a quiet, demanding voice. 
"Good bye Joshua," William said turning around to leave. 
Josh stood there shocked. He rubbed his arm hoping a bruise wouldn't form. He hadn't notice Justin came up behind him or feel arms wrapping around his waist. 
"Baby," Justin said softly into his ear. 
"I don't understand Justin. He cheated on me, he left me. Why is he acting this way?" Josh said defeated. 
"I don't know baby," Justin said kissing his arm where William had grabbed him. 
"I love you and I want to be with you more then anything, but he's planning something. I don't want him to get hurt or for someone to get hurt."
"Go pack a bag," he said not even thinking about it. 
"What?"
"I want you to go into your room and pack a bag while I clean the kitchen. If he is planning something, I want you to be with me. I want you close. I can protect you if your with me." 
Josh turned around in his arms and kissed Justin. Justin returned the kiss then kissed his forehead before they went in opposite directions. 
By the time Josh packed his things Justin was finished in the kitchen. 
"Ready?" Justin asked.
"Yes."
They walked out of the house together and walked to Justin's car.
"Tomorrow after the range, we are getting you a gun," Justin told him.
All Josh could do was nod his head. He loved Justin for a lot of things, but being protective over him was one of the things he loved most about him. 

Sure enough, the next morning they went to the shooting range. Justin taught him everything he needed to know about a gun. Handling, loading, shooting, and cleaning it. When Josh was comfortable with it they went to a gun store and purchased a gun. 
When they reached Justin's house, Justin barely made it into the house before he was taking their clothes off. 
"Lock the door Jus," Josh moaned as Justin kneaded his cock in his hand. 
Pulling back Justin locked the door then picked Josh up, carrying him to the bedroom where he slammed the door shut.     


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story