Author's Chapter Notes:
There is sexual content in this chapter. If you arent comfortable with reading about a gay couple. I suggest you not to continue,but if you are ok with it. Go on read and enjoy. Let me know what you think. Thanks. 

A few days passed when Jc was sitting outside a little earlier in the evening than he usually had been. It had been a quiet day. All of the soldiers who had been seriously injured had gotten picked up today to be brought back to the states. They had no more patients as all of the soldiers who had minor injuries were back at camp.
Jc sat looking on as the sun set when his friend and fellow surgeon sat next to him.
"Can I ask you something Jc?" Devon asked. 
"Of course."
"Don't get mad at me or anything. I'm just trying to be a friend."
Jc turned and looked at him. 
"You have feelings for the Gunnery?"
"That's pretty bold," he said glaring at him. 
"Hey I said you couldn't get mad."
Jc took a deep breath. "I don't know Devon." 
"You come out here every night and he comes and sits with you. There's got to be something."
"We are in the desert. We find great company in each other. He's a good listener."
Devon saw Justin starting to walk up. He stood up and looked back down at Jc. "Just be careful Jc. Things we can't control happen here. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow." He looked at Justin and smiled then headed back into the tent. 
Jc watched Devon leave then watched as Justin came closer. It would have been easy to say that he didn't feel anything for Justin or that he hadn't considered what could happen out here, but the truth was he did feel something towards Justin and he had considered what could happen to either one of them every second of every day. 
"Hey Josh," Justin said sitting down.  He smiled and gave him a nudge on his arm. "You're out here early tonight. You're not normally out until our way back to camp."
"Slow night," Jc whispered. 
"That's always a good thing."
"Very good thing, but shh don't say anymore about it or something will happen." 
Justin traced his fingers across his lips. "Won't say a word," he said laughing. 
"Good," Jc said laying his head on Justin's shoulder. "You probably won't get to stay long will you?"
"Not until I finished our rounds."
"I can ask you something?" Jc said quietly slowly moving his fingers over Justin's. 
"Of course," Justin said grasping Jc's hand into his. 
"Do you think me and you could be together?" 
Justin was surprised by his question, but before he could give Jc the wrong impression, he answered. 
"I think so. I would like to try at least," he added nervously. "What do you think?"
"I would like that too Justin."
Justin's smile matched Jc's.
"Come on J. Gotta get going," Chris called. 
Justin squeezed his hand and sighed. "I'll come back by later."
"Alright.  Stay safe."
"Always try. You too," Justin replied like he did every time. 
With one last squeeze of his hand, Justin stood up and walked over to meet Chris. Jc watched them disappear then walked back into the tent. He couldn't believe he had asked Justin if they could be together. He pounded his forehead with his hand. Are you stupid Chasez?  He did say they would try. God are you mad?! You work in the desert during a war. How could anything happen? Shaking his head again, Jc went back to work. 

Later that evening Jc sat back down in front of the tent. His mind had been going over what he had asked Justin. And he was freaking out about it. He never felt Justin sit down next to him. 
"Josh." 
Jc quickly looked up and before he could stop he blurted out. "I'm so sorry for what I asked earlier. It was dumb and blunt." 
Justin didn't care if anyone saw, he just let his emotions take over. Pushing forward, Justin crushed his lips to Jc's. He explored the older man's lips. They were soft and tasted like peppermint. He felt Jc kiss him back. Gaining confidence, Justin deepened their kiss. 
When they finally pulled away, they both struggled to catch their breath.
"It wasn't dumb or blunt. It was smart and brave. More than I am. I've been wanting to say something for a long time," Justin told him.
He put his hand on Jc's cheek and explored his eyes more. 
Jc smiled and felt his heart beat heavy against his chest. "I've wondered what it would feel like to kiss you."
"And what you think?" Justin said smiling. 
"Wish I could do it all night."
"Me too," Justin replied kissing him again. He looked around and saw Chris. He knew his friend had a giant smile on his face. "I have to go."
"Alright."
"I'll see you tomorrow." 
Justin stood up and walked away, smiling at Jc one more time.
"Stay safe," Jc called.
"Always try. You too."
Jc grinned as he watched Justin leave. He stood up and walked back in the tent and started cleaning up for the night.
"Look at you, bad boy!" Chris exclaimed when Justin was close enough.
All Justin could do was laugh and blush a little. "Shut up Chris."
"So when are you going to get hot and heavy?"
"Is that all you think about?"
"I'm male, aren't I? Don't we think about sex every two seconds of the day? Plus then I can masturbate while I watch you two."
"Oh my god Chris," Justin exclaimed.
"A straight guy has to get off too." 
"If we do get hot and heavy you will not be any where near us."
"Aww how come on, that's not fait I'm your best friend I have to make sure he treats you right."
"I can take care of myself. I don't need you there making sure he puts it in the right way."
"You might."
"You're not going to watch so get it out of your head."
"When are you going to admit that I was right about you two?" Chris asked. 
"Never. I won't give you that satisfaction," Justin said with an evil smile. 
Chris grinned wide knowing Justin just admitted it. They walked back to base camp, ending their shift.
Over the next few weeks Justin and Jc got to know each other more. The fighting had died down slighting, giving them both more down time. It was comforting to both of them when they could sit together. 
Often times when they could get away they would meet behind the tent and kiss softly. Neither of them could ever get enough of each other. 
"I could get use to doing this," Jc said in between kisses. 
"We can do it as much as you want," Justin replied, kissing the side of his mouth.
He let his kisses travel to his cheek, then moved lower until he was kissing Jc's neck slowly. He had his arms wrapped tightly around Jc's waist. Justin sucked lightly at his skin, smiling when he heard the effect he was having on Jc.
"Jus...Justin," Jc slightly moaned. 
"You like that?" Justin asked, breathing his hot breath on his ear. 
"Yes," Jc sighed. 
Justin went back to his neck slowly kissed and biting. 
"God I want you," Jc moaned.
He let his hand slowly move down Justin's body until he landed on the hardening bulge. 
Justin moaned into Jc's neck and pushed his hips into Jc's hand. He felt Jc unbutton his pants and slip his hand down his briefs. His finger tip ran over the slit, making Justin's hip fly forward.
"Shit Josh."
Jc smiled and lowered himself to the ground. Justin looked down at him and felt his air leave his lungs. Holy hell. Pulling the hot member from Justin's pants, Jc licked at the head softly. Then he quickly engulfed it. Justin's head fell back and his mouth opened. 
"Yes," Justin groaned. 
Jc worked the hard shaft slowly. His hand held the base pumping it in the rhythm of his mouth. 
"Don't stop." 
Working his mouth faster Jc savored the feeling of Justin in his mouth. He enjoyed it. He loved hearing the moans that escaped Justin's throat and the look of pure pleasure on his face when he pulled him all the way into his mouth. 
"Ah fuck!" Justin exclaimed, his body jerking in pleasure as he let himself go. 
Jc sucked hard, milking the cum out and swallowing the tastiness. Jc kissed his head, then ran his tongue around the tip until he cleaned him of all his stickiness. 
Kissing his way up his body, Jc met Justin's lips in a deep kiss. He smiled against him when he felt Justin's breathing was shallow and his heart rate was up. 
"God, Josh," Justin mumbled.
"You taste good."
Justin could taste himself on Jc's tongue. 
"Are you hard for me?" Justin whispered.
"So hard," Jc moaned, rubbing his hardness on Justin's thigh.
As he kissed Jc hard, his hands worked on Jc's pants. Pushing them down, Justin wrapped his hand around the base of his cock. He licked his lips at the sight of Jc.
Jc placed his hands on Justin's buzzed head and pushed him onto him. 
Justin took Jc in his mouth, letting him hit the back of his throat. Jc moaned in pleasure. He wasn't concerned if anyone heard him, just only the pleasure Justin was causing to rush through his body and pulse through his cock. 
"Yes, that's it. Right there."
Justin's tongue circled his slit, tasting his precum, then running his tongue on the underside of his shaft. He felt Jc shudder. He held Jc's hips so his legs wouldn't give out on him.
"Justin...not going to last."
"Give it to me baby."
Jc groaned, letting his head fall back. Justin pumped his cock fast, pulling at it as he sucked on his balls.
"Lieutenant, need your help in here. We have a local with burns," Devon called from inside the tent.
"Fuck," Jc cursed. "Harder J. Faster. Got to go."
Justin opened his mouth and took all of Jc in his hot wet mouth and sucked. He pulled off of him slowly, letting his teeth graze the skin softly and he knew that had done it. Jc thrust his hips and let go. Hot streams of cum filled Justin's mouth. He drank it quickly, letting Jc's body come down from his orgasm. 
Pulling off, Justin tucked him back into his pants and fixed his belt before standing up and meet Jc's eyes.
"Shit. Thank you," Jc said kissing Justin's lips. 
"Get to work, fine ass," Justin replied smirking. "See you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow," Jc smirked back, kissing him one more time. 
Justin watched him walk back into the tent and go back to work. 
Justin went to the base and laid on cot smiling. 
"You two had sex didn't you?" Chris said walking up. 
"No," Justin replied, not opening his eyes. 
"Oh he gave you a blow job?" Chris said clapping his hands together. 
"Don't you have a job to do?"
"He did! Dish dude?"
Justin eyes opened. "I am not telling you anything."
"So he was good." 
"Seriously I need a new best friend." 
"No you don't I'm the best that there is."
"I'm fucked then," Justin teased. 
"We're both fucked. So in all seriousness you think this relationship will go far?"
Justin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know Chris. I guess we will have to see. I'm not that good at the long term stuff."
"You just haven't found the right one."
"I guess so." 
"If he's worth it, you should try. He seems to put a smile on your face, which hasn't happened in a long time."
Justin couldn't help but smile a little.
"I know. I do like him a lot."
"I can tell. And I can tell he likes you. You should just go for it, man. You got something good in this sandbox, don't let it go easily."
Justin nodded his head and put his arms behind his head, closing his eyes again. 
The next night though, Justin knew in his heart that Jc might be it for him. Just like every night before, when Chris and Justin finished their rounds they walked the tent. Justin immediately had a smile on his face just at the thought of finally seeing Jc for the first time that day. Chris laughed and pushed him towards the tent, but as he got closer his smile faded. Jc wasn't sitting in his normal spot. It was empty.
"Maybe he's working," Chris said. 
Together they walked into the tent. The tent was almost empty. Devon had watched them come in. He frowned and walked over to them. 
"He's not here Gunnery."
"Where is he?" Justin asked, feeling in his gut that something bad had happened. 
"There were several bombings on the other side of the city. The doctor there needed help. Jc found out the orders this morning and was on a truck within a short amount of time." 
Justin's heart sank, but he kept a professional look on his face. 
"The city is more dangerous. He has enough supplies and armor?"
"He does. He's been in the city many times before you guys came. He knows the danger and he will be alright."
"When is he coming back?" Chris asked, noticing how pale Justin was becoming. 
"Should be a few days."
"Alright, Lieutenant. Let us know if you need anything. Our rounds will go as normal."
"Thank you.  I'll see you around," Devon said. 
Justin and Chris walked out of the tent and started walking. 
"Justin, don't freak out."
"I'm trying not to."
"He'll be fine. You know he's been in service longer then you."
"Do you just call my man old?"
"I did."
"You're old," Justin huffed. Then ignored him for the rest of the way. 
Going back to base they were relieved of their shift. Justin tried sleeping, but he only tossed and turned thinking about Jc. Hoping that he was ok. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: alternateuniverse