Author's Chapter Notes:
There is sexual content in this chapter. I know I keep saying this but I just want everyone to understand. 
Every night, Justin and Chris walked by the aid station and every night, Justin would go in to see if Jc was back. Devon told him each time that he wasn't back yet. Justin would turn around and walk back out. Chris never asked. 
On the forth night Justin went in, the tent was busier. More locals were laying in the beds. Devon was busy working on a solider who had a nasty cut on his arm. He looked up and saw Justin and smiled. 
"He's in his bunk. I told him to take the night off for some rest."
Justin smiled big and walked out of the night. He looked at Chris. "Cover for me."
"Glad he's back," Chris said nodding his head. 
Hurrying behind the medical tent he went into the housing tent. He found Jc laying on a cot in the back corner. Laying his gun on the floor and taking his coat off, Justin carefully crawled in behind him. Moving his arm to lay across his chest, Jc grasped his hand, holding it tightly close to him.
"I've missed you." Jc whispered. 
"I've missed you."
"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. Orders came in so quickly."
Justin sighed and kissed the back of Jc's neck. "I understand."
"It was awful Jus," Jc said cuddling closer. 
"It always is." 
"So much blood." 
Justin just kissed the back of his neck again and tightened his hold on him. Jc turned in his arms so they were facing each other. He placed his hand on Justin's cheek and stared into his blue eyes. 
Closing his eyes, Justin savored Jc's warm touch. 
"I wanted to save them all."
"You did the best you could, baby. That's all you can ever do," Justin whispered. 
Justin sighed when he felt Jc's lips on his. "Jus?"
"Hmm?" 
"I need you tonight."
Opening his eyes, Justin stared in Jc's. He nodded his head yes and rolled over so he was looking down at Jc. He leaned forwards and captured Jc's lips into his. Their kissing became intense, their tongues battled an endless battle. 
"Please Justin."
"I've got you."
Justin sat back and lifted Jc up so he could get his shirt off. His lips only left his mouth long enough to get his shirt off. 
"Devon?" Justin asked.
"Knows not to come in until you're gone," Jc said removing Justin's shirt. He ran his hand across Justin's chest. "You're beautiful."
Justin blushed and went back to kissing him. His hands moving down Jc's strong chest. He unbuckled the belt and moved the pants down. Jc's erection stood up. Jc lifted up and unbuckled Justin's pants. Then pulled them down his thighs. 
"Just give it to me Justin. I need it, I want you so bad." 
"I don't have any..."
"I trust you. You would have told me."
Justin smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I trust you too."
Sucking on his fingers he placed them at Jc's tight hole. Jc moaned loudly when Justin pushed one in. Soon he had worked the other in.
"Now Justin, please." 
He watched Jc whimper when he pulled his fingers out. Gasping his cock he spread the precum over his head. Laying down he kissed Jc. 
Putting his cock at his opening, Justin pushed slowly in. His eyes were set on Jc's as he entered him. Jc's breath hitched in his throat. He closes his eyes and let the pleasure run through him. Once Justin was all the way in his tip hit Jc's prostate. He let out a moan. 
"Good?" Justin asked. 
"Yes, it's been awhile so be gentle." 
Justin kissed the side of his neck then started pulling out slowly. He wanted this to be good for both of them so if he needed to go slow, he would.
He got into a slow rhythm pushing in as deep as he could go. Jc gripped his arms, holding onto Justin as he moved his hips, sending his cock deep inside of him. The pleasure that ran through his body was one that made his back arch and his nails dig in Justin's skin, but Justin didn't mind. 
"Feel so good," Justin moaned against Jc's lips. 
Jc was close. His cock ached, bringing his hand down he stroked himself. When Justin felt he was lose enough he moved his hips faster.
"Yes Justin." 
Kissing up his neck Justin licked around Jc's ear. "So tight."
"Go faster," Jc moaned.
Bracing himself a little, Justin started pounding into him. Their soft moans were turning into louder ones and their breathing was labored. Justin's cock drilled Jc's hole as his balls slapped against his ass. The sounds of their sex was enough to put them over the edge. 
"Fuck," Jc exclaimed as his cock let go, squirting onto his chest. 
Justin watched as his lover had his orgasm. His beautiful blue eyes shinned, his lips parted. After a few more thrusts Justin pulled out and stroked his hardness. His body moved forward as his cock erupted onto Jc's chest. He felt Jc's hands roam his chest. 
"Josh," Justin sighed, letting his body collapse on his.
Jc's arms went around his body, softly rubbing his back as they breathed heavily, trying to slow their hearts back to normal. Justin nuzzled his face in Jc's neck as he slowly rolled off of him.
Jc kissed his face, letting them travel. He slowly kissed Justin's forehead, then his nose, and his cheeks until he reached his lips, kissing each corner of his lips until he finally let their lips touch.
"Thank you," Jc whispered.
"I would do anything for you," he said kissing his neck. 
Justin knew that he wasn't going to be able to stay. He sat up and grabbed a towel that had been on the ground. Cleaning them up he dressed Jc then himself. 
"I wish I could stay," Justin whispered kissing his lips. 
"You have a job to do, I understand."
With one more lingering kiss, Justin stood up.
"Stay safe," Jc said softly.
Justin smiled at him. "I always try. You too."
Jc walked out of the bunk house with him and watched him start walking back to base. 
What was he getting into? He had fallen in love with Justin that night. There was no turning back. Justin turned and gave him one final wave before disappearing into the dark of night. Going back into the tent he went to his bunk. 
Chris watched Justin come into the bunk house. He knew immediately that they had, had sex. But he also saw something different in his eyes. It wasn't a look like he normally saw after Justin got laid, he saw love this time. 
"You good?" Chris asked.
"I'm good," Justin replied, pulling on a clean shirt. 
"Jc good?"
"He's good."
"Good night, man," Chris said with a yawn.
"Night Chris."    
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: alternateuniverse