Author's Chapter Notes:
Shorter chapter today, but jam packed with some action. 
Life in the desert went on. Jc and Justin tried being together as much as they could. They were becoming closer and closer each day. Both could feel they were falling in love. It was only a matter of time before they spoke it. 

Justin had a morning off so he walked out of the base and headed towards the aide station. He noticed the hummve sitting at the back and his beautiful boyfriend unloading it. His shirt was covered in sweat. He looked delicious. Quickly he ran over and hid behind the large vehicle, stalking his prey. Justin watched him carefully lift each box and place it into the tent. His muscles were working hard.  He looked past Jc into the tent making sure no one was there. Then Justin pounced, attacking him. Jc went into a combat mode and flipped Justin onto his back and to the ground in a split second. 
"Damnit Justin!" He shouted when he realized it was his lover. 
Justin busted out laughing. "I will never under estimate your strength again. Damn, baby."
"You underestimated my strength?" Jc asked helping him up. 
"Maybe."
Jc pushed him. "Asshole."
"Aww come here baby," Justin said sweetly. He grabbed his hand to pull him towards the cover of the Humvee. 
"I think you should be punished for thinking such things."
Justin raised his eyebrows, curiously. "Punished?"
"Yes," Jc confirmed. He quickly flipped Justin so his stomach was flush against the Humvee, and his arms pinned behind his back by Jc's hands.
Justin gasped feeling Jc lean against him, his hardness rubbing against Justin's ass.
"I can show you exactly how strong I am, baby," Jc whispered in his ear. 
Justin got hard quickly. "Oh please tell me you're going to punish me," he begged.
Jc tightened his grip in Justin's wrists, making him flinch. With one hand he reached around to the front and undid the buckle, letting the pants fall to Justin's knees. His hand grasped Justin's hard on. 
"We are going to have to be quick Justin," he whispered into his ear. 
"Fuck," Justin moaned. "Not going to be a problem."
With one hand Jc got his pants to the floor and pumped his cock a few times in his hand before placing his head at Justin's hole. 
"Yes, give it to me Josh." 
Bending down a little he spread Justin's ass cheeks apart. "Keep your hands behind your back." He then snaked his tongue around Justin's tight hole.
"Holy shit." 
Jc pushed his tongue into his hole, and heard Justin hiss. His body jerked. After getting the hole wet he stood back up. 
"Ready?" 
"More then ready." 
Slowly Jc pushed into Justin's tight hole. 
"Josh, oh god," Justin moaned.
Jc began moving his hips quickly, taking no caution. He kissed Justin's neck greedily, and reached around to grab Justin's hardness. Jc pounded into Justin and Justin moaned enjoying every thrust. This was something he could get used to. 
"Still think I'm not strong?" Jc huskily said into Justin's ear. 
"No, you're strong."
Jc grinned and kissed his ear. "That's what I thought."
With one final tug Justin's cock let go and squirted his seed into the sand. He groaned loudly trying to calm his body. Jc thrusted as hard as he could a few more times then pulled out cumming between Justin's opened legs. 
"You are amazing," Justin breathed out. 
"No I just know how to fuck," Jc said kissing Justin's neck. 
"Oh you are very good at that and I'll be dreaming about the next time I get it," Justin said turning around and kissing his boyfriends lips. 
Quickly they pulled up their pants. Jc was tucking in his shirt when he caught Justin staring at him.
"What?" He asked curious. 
"I love you Josh." 
Jc felt like he had stopped breathing. He leaned up against the hot humvee. For the past couple of days he had felt it so strong between the two of them. Now Justin had finally said it to him. Looking back up he caught Justin's blue eyes.
"I love you Justin." 
Justin smiled and placed a soft kiss on to his lips. "When we get out of this hell hole, I don't want to be separated from you. I'll go where ever you go." 
"I want that Justin, I want that so much," Jc replied placing his hand on Justin's sweaty cheek. 
"Good." 
Looking over at the tent Jc knew he needed to get back to work. "I have to go." 
"I know, I'll see you tonight ok." 
"See you tonight, baby."
When Justin got back to the bunkers, Chris was inside waking up from a short nap. He started laughing when he saw Justin sit down on his bunk.
"You really have to start hiding the fact that you get sex a little better man."
"What! How do you do that?" Justin exclaimed.
"Because I know you. I can tell when you're getting it."
"You are full of it Kirkpatrick." 
"Tell me straight to my face that Jc didn't just fuck your brains out." 
"Seriously this is ridiculous," he said rolling his eyes. 
"So he did." 
"Ugh, I'm taking a nap," Justin huffed laying down. 
"Who does it better?" 
"I don't know you'll have to ask Jc how I did." 
"Planning on it." 
Justin turned and looked at his friend. "Don't you fucking dare." 
"You told me I could." 
"Chris, I swear to god." 
Chris busted out laughing and ran his hand over Justin's head. "You are too gullible." 
"Go fuck yourself Christopher." 
"I think I will. Maybe I'll think of you two fucking by the humvee. Or maybe I'll ask Jc to help me out." 
"You are such an annoying asshole. Besides Jc wouldn't help you out, he loves me." 
"Woah, wait a minute. You guys have said it?"
"For your information yes we have." 
"Wow!" 
"Yes, it's not just a desert fling Chris." 
"No freaking way. Congrats man. I really hope it works out for you." 
"Thank you," Justin said smiling. "I hope so too." 
Chris smiled and looked at his friend. His eyes were closed but he still wore the biggest smile. Yes, they would make it. Justin was too far in to let it crumble like the buildings here. Standing up he headed to find something to eat. 

Few nights later they were making their rounds like normal. Activity had been high that night. Fights had broken out and Justin and his squad were trying to contain them. They had been in the city for the past two nights patrolling. Justin and his team were tired. He had just spent the last fifteen minutes arguing with his superiors trying to get his team back to the base for some rest. But to no avail they told no they had to stay and do their job. He slammed the mobile phone. 
"They said no didn't they?" Chad said putting the phone in his pack.  
"Of course. They told me to get our head out of our asses and do our job."
"Assholes, don't they know we haven't slept for over forty hours?"
"Yea, you know they don't care. Let's get moving," Justin said standing up.
Tired, hungry and dehydrated, they started moving again. It was well into the middle of the night when they came up on an abandoned building. Immediately, they all became cautious. Guns were up and they were being aware of everything around them.  
"Kirkpatrick, you go to the back, I'll go around to the front," Justin told. 
Chris nodded and motioned for Mark and Brett to follow him. Chad, Justin, Tim, and Adam headed towards the front. 
Climbing over some rubble Chris and the guys made it into the house. Chris scanned the area around them. The house was dark. He couldn't see more then a few feet in front of him. He listened for any other sound. When he didn't hear anything he moved them forward. 
Justin and his team walked slowly around to the front of the house. He was starting to get a bad feeling in his gut. Something was wrong. He held his hand out for Chad and the others to stop.
They all listened but didn't hear anything. Justin took a deep breath and kept walking. When they reached the front of the house, Chris came in through the radio.
"Come in Timberlake. Location."
"We're here Kirkpatrick. About to go in through the front."
Justin looked through the broken in window and saw darkness in the house. Chris stepped over more rubble as they made their way through the house. He stopped when he saw the tripped wire at the front door.
"Justin, come in."
The radio signal broke and Chris saw Tim and Adam begin to enter the house.
"Stop! Don't come in!" Chris yelled, but it was too late.
The explosion went off, sending them all crashing to the ground forcefully. 
Chris's ears were still ringing when he came to. He prayed he hadn't been out long. Groaning he rolled to his side and sat up. 
"Brett, Mark?"
"Here Chris, we're alright. You ok?"
Patting his chest he sighed. He was good. "I'm good." 
The front of the building was in ruins. Getting to his feet Chris tried looking around. He could hear screams outside the building. Quickly they crawled over all the rubble and exited the building. Brett spotted Chad and Tim and he rushed over to them. Tim's head was bleeding, but Chad was ok. Mark spotted Adam and knew immediately that he was in bad shape. 
"Adam is done and needs medical attention," he called to Chris. 
Chris was beginning to panic, he couldn't find Justin. 
"Timberlake answer me," he yelled into the radio. 
He stood in the middle of the rubble trying to block out all other noise. Trying to listen for his friend. Suddenly shots started being fired towards them. 
"Kirkpatrick we've got to go," Chad screamed. 
"We can't leave Timberlake."
"I didn't see him when it went off. We will have to come look for him in the morning."
"Are you fucking mad? They find him and they'll kill him."
"We need to move out so get moving Kirkpatrick." 
"No. I'm not leaving my friend behind."
Chad walked up to Chris and grabbed him. He had looked for Justin and couldn't find him. For all he knew Justin was buried under the rubble and was dead. The idea made him want to hurl all over Chad for making him leave. They would come and look for him in the morning. Chris sighed sadly as Chad dragged him away from the building. 

"Chasez, we have wounded coming in," Devon called towards the back of the tent. 
Jc heard and started organizing their supplies. Like always he prayed his Justin was alright.     
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you are still enjoying. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: alternateuniverse