Author's Chapter Notes:
sexual content
A month passed slowly. Every day in the sandbox seemed to drag on and on.  IED explosions happened almost every day now. 
Justin and Chris were doing their night patrols when they came across one of the sites from an explosion. 
"Must you walk through the rubble?" Chris asked shaking his head as he walked around the pile.
"I'm trying to move it out of the way a little so other people don't get hurt."
"You're going to get hurt."
"What the hell is going to happen to me?" Justin asked with a shake of his head. 
But just has he gave his friend a glare, he tripped over a beam and went to falling into the rubble. His leg scrapped against the wood beam breaking the skin open. He winced slightly. His hands broke his fall also scraping against wood and glass. 
"See. I told you that you would get hurt," Chris said pulling him up. 
"Ouch."
"Couldn't just listen to me." 
Chris looked up and down his friends body. Blood pouring out of the gash on his leg. His hands bloody and scraped up. 
"Oh Jc is gonna kill you," Chris said leading him out of the rubble.
Justin snapped his head up and stared at Chris. The sheer look of panic filled his face. 
"No. There's another aid station just that way we could make it there." Justin pointed in a direction of the new aid station. Chris looked at Justin and busted out laughing. 
"Are you mad?"
"What!" 
"Jc is already going to be mad at you for getting hurt again. If you go to the other aid station and he's going to murder you." 
"Chris, I promised him that I wouldn't come in there all bloody again."
"Well that's just too bad. Because you couldn't listen to me to begin with, you got hurt.  But I am not going to bring you to another aid station and be an accessory to murder once Jc gets his hands on you."
"Please just let me go to the other station," Justin begged.
Chris put his arm around his friend and helped him stand up. Justin groaned from putting pressure on his leg.
"Not happening. Lets go, clumsy."
Justin gave him a glare and started walking with Chris to the aid station where his boyfriend was going to kill him.
When they got closer to the aid station Justin could see Jc sitting in his normal spot outside the tent waiting for him. His head down, eyes closed. He pushed Chris off of him and tried walking normal, but failed when his hurt leg took a step. 
"You are not going to be able to hide that from him."
"Shut up," Justin snarled slightly. 
Jc's head lifted and saw them coming. He frowned seeing Justin limping. When they got closer he stood up and walked into the tent. 
"Oh I'm in so much trouble."
"Have fun." 
"What, you're not coming in with me? You have to protect me."
"I am not protecting you from him when it's your own damn fault for not listening to me," Chris said smiling he waved as he walked towards the base. 
Justin took a deep breath and walked into the tent. Jc was sitting and waiting for him with his black bag. Ready to treat his leg. 
He frowned and walked slowly up to Jc. 
"What happened?" Jc asked with a shake of his head.
"I fell. It's nothing bad. Just a bandage will be all I need."
"Sit down. Let me look."
Justin sat down and cringed seeing all the blood coming from his leg. He rolled his pants up and looked at Jc, who was keeping his eyes away from his.
Justin held his breath. Jc was being far too quiet. 
"You need stitches. It's really deep."
Jc got out the suture kit and a shot of local anesthetic. Digging into his bag again he grabbed gauze. After putting the medicine in several places he stood up. 
"Give it a few minutes then I'll stitch it up." 
Justin watched him walk quietly to the back of the tent. He groaned inwardly trying to come up with a way he could make it up to his beautiful boyfriend. 
Few minutes later Jc came back with some water. Carefully he started stitching the wound. Justin was quiet while Jc worked. Neither of them said a word. 
When Jc was finished bandaging it up, he put his supplies back in his bag and looked up at Justin's eyes for the first time.
"I'm sorry Josh. I knew I should have gone to the other aid station."
"You thought about going to another station?" He asked in surprise.
"Yes. I didn't want you to see that I got hurt again. Especially since it was my own fault."
"Don't you dare think about going to someone else Justin. Ever. I'm the best out here and you know that. I would have been so mad at you if you had done that."
Justin smirked. "Would you have punished me?"
Jc couldn't help but let his anger slide away from him when Justin looked at him like that.  He looked around and noticed they were alone.
"Yes, I would have had to punish you."
"Then I'll really consider going to another aid station next time."
"Justin!" Jc exclaimed.
Justin laughed and leaned forward in his chair so he could place his hands on Jc's waist, bringing him close between his legs. 
"I'm just joking, baby. I won't go anywhere else next time."
"Next time...God, I don't like the sounds of there being a next time."
"Sorry wrong choice of words, baby." 
Jc shook his head and moved away. Justin stood up but groaned when he put pressure on his leg.
"You should really just lay down. I'll radio Chad and tell him you need to rest tonight." 
"Go ahead and radio Chad, then you can punish me."
"Justin!" Jc hissed. 
"Devon in the bunker sleeping?"
"No he's in the back organizing supplies."
"Good. I'll tell him you need ten minutes. Meet me behind the Humvee." 
"Justin, we can't."
"Why not?"
"You can't. You need to rest your leg."
"I'll be fine," Justin grinned at him. "Don't you want me?"
"Justin, of course I do."
"Good. I'm glad that's cleared up."
"Justin," Jc sighed. 
Justin limped over to him and let his hand rest on his boyfriend's bulge, which twitched from his touch. 
"I think you punishing me is a great way to make up for getting hurt again."
Moving his hand, Justin slipped it into Jc's pants, now grabbing the now growing hardness. 
"Justin," Jc moaned. 
"Meet me behind the Humvee in a few minutes. I'll be waiting," he whispered; kissing behind his shocked lovers ear. 
Jc groaned in anticipation and the loss of Justin's touch as he watched Justin slowly walk out of the tent to where he knew Devon was. 
Jc took out the radio and called Chad and told him what happened. Chad already knew from Chris. He then made his way to the back of the tent. Devon was looking at him with a knowing smile, making Jc blush and rush out of the tent. 
"Took you long enough." 
"Justin, we shouldn't do this."
"Hmm I'm starting to wonder if you're the one that needs to be punished."
"Oh god." 
Justin smirked and grabbed Jc's wrist in the same way Jc had done to him the last time behind the Humvee. Justin turned Jc around so he was facing the truck, then took his wrists and put them behind his back. Justin leaned against his back and kissed the side of Jc's neck. A small moan escaped his mouth when he felt Justin's lips on him. 
"You know what I dream about?"
"What?" Jc moaned feeling Justin suck on his neck. 
"You and me. It's always about you and me." 
"Me too." 
"Are you hard Josh?"
"Yes," Jc exclaimed.
Justin smiled. "I need to be punished. I shouldn't have gotten hurt again. I made a promise to you." 
His grip loosened. Just as he was about to kiss Jc's neck again, Jc flipped them. His body hit the Humvee with a slight thud. 
"You should be punished." 
"Yes." 
"How hard can you handle it, Jus?"
"I can take it. Just give it to me."
Jc quickly pulled Justin's pants down. He took a step back, and smacked his ass, leaving a deep red handprint behind. Justin's body jerked but he didn't yell. Jc did it again, smiling at the redness that was being left behind. He heard small moans leaving Justin's mouth. 
Justin grew harder each time Jc's hand smacked him. Without any warning Jc slammed into him. Justin wondered when he had pulled his pants down. But the second thrust hit his prostate. 
"God yes!" Justin shouted. 
"Shut up," Jc scowled covering his lovers mouth with his hand. 
His hips rolled into Justin's long and hard. 
"You feel so good," Jc moaned. "So tight."
"Yes!" 
"Quiet Justin!" Jc scolded.
He reached around him and jerked Justin's cock in his hand. This only made Justin moan louder. Jc softly bit on the skin of his neck.
"If you don't be quiet, I'll stop."
"No, don't stop."
Jc gripped Justin's hips with both of his hands and focused on fucking him raw. He thrust his hips faster and harder, sending him as far deep as he could go in Justin's ass, every time. 
Justin's braced himself against the truck, biting his lip from trying to scream in pleasure. He sure as hell didn't want Jc to stop. Opening his eyes, Jc watched Justin's face, his eyes half open, his bottom lip being pinched by his pearly white teeth. His hips and hand worked together. 
Justin was going to lose it soon. He could hear the soft grunts coming from Jc's throat, telling him that he was close too. 
"Josh," he moaned quietly. 
"Cum for me, Justin. Let me feel your cock explode on my hand, and I'll fill you up."
Justin threw his head back as a low growl came out of him.  He cummed hard. Cum shot out of him as his cock twitched in Jc's hand. 
"That's it, baby," Jc whispered. 
He nuzzled his face in Justin's shoulder and gently bit on his shoulder as he let himself go with the last few thrusts. He pulled out but stayed laying on Justin back trying to catch his breath. Justin stood under him also trying to catch his breath. 
Justin was the first to move. He stood straight up making Jc stand as well. Bending down he pulled his pants up, but Jc stopped him. His hand grasping his softening cock. 
"You going to go to another aid station?"
"Never," Justin moaned feeling Jc's hand softly caressing him.
Jc released him and stood up. Justin pulled his pants up and fastened his belt. He watched with dark blue eyes as his lover leaned against the Humvee licking his fingers. His cock twitched again.
"Hmm so tasty," Jc said with a sly smile. 
"Such a fucking tease," he growled, pulling Jc's pants up and buckling the belt.
Jc grinned. "I'm just enjoying my treat. Nothing wrong with that."
"Yea well you had better stop or we will be going again."
"Hmm...that's not a bad idea. I could always take your cock in my mouth and make you unload down my throat."
Justin groaned again.  "Nobody would ever guess the things that come out of your mouth or the wonders you can achieve with those hips of yours."
"I like to keep it that way too. You're too loud."
"And you're too quiet," Justin countered. 
"Nothing wrong with being quiet."
Justin kissed him softly. "I can't wait to get you in a bedroom and make you scream."
"I'd like that, but I don't scream."
Justin eyed him. "We will just have to wait and see about that. Thanks for the fuck baby." 
"You obviously didn't learn your lesson."
"Probably not. Should you punish me again?" He asked with a smile.
"You better believe I will be later."
"Can't wait," Justin said, making Jc laugh.
Jc stared at Justin and Justin watched as his eyes turned from pure lust to eyes filled with love. He couldn't stop the smile that formed on his lips. Moving closer he covered Jc's body with his. His hands cupping his beautiful cheeks. 
"I love you baby."
Jc's lips curled into a true loving smile. "I love you Justin. Now will you please go sit down and stay off your leg for a little while?"
"Only if you sit with me."
"I think I can handle that." 
They headed back into the tent. Justin laid down on the cot while Jc sat down in the chair. He pulled the blanket over Justin's body. 
"Go to sleep," he whispered settling back into the chair. 
Justin watched him stretch his long legs out and crossed his arms. His blue eyes watching his. Jc smiled as he closed his eyes slowly starting to drift to sleep. Justin laid there watching his boyfriends chest rise and fall. He was just about to close his eyes when he heard a few marines stumble into the tent. 
"Hey Doc." One called.
Jc was up in seconds, his sleep once again disturb. Justin cursed the marines that had walked in. He closed his eyes forcing himself to go to sleep. So he wouldn't get up and yell at the dumbass who couldn't stay hydrated.  
The next morning when he woke up he immediately noticed Jc in the chair sleeping. Getting up he placed the blanket on him and kissed his forehead. 
"See you tonight baby." 
He looked up and noticed Devon watching him. Giving him a nod if his head, Justin headed out of the tent and back to the base.     


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: alternateuniverse