The next few weeks went on as normal. Justin laid on his cot thinking of his beautiful boyfriend. A large small had been planted on his lips for the past few minutes. He was in dreamland. 
"You are something else, you know that," Chris said standing above him. 
"What?"
'You've been grinning like a love struck fool for the past ten minutes." 
Justin shrugged. "So." 
"So, it's creepy." 
"What, me in love is creepy?" 
"A little." 
"You're an ass." 
"Who am I going to go out with now when we go home?"
"We can't both come out with you?" 
"No because then you'll hang on each other and I'll be the third wheel." 
"Are you jealous, my friend?" 
"Damn straight I'm fucking jealous. I want what you got, just with curves, nice boobs, and a vagina." 
"You'll get it some day Chris," Justin said seriously. "The right girl is out there for you, you just have to be patient." 
"Jc has turned you into a lush." 
Justin laughed and sat up on his cot. "I love him. I see the whole picture with him. I don't want to spend a day without him. I want to end this," he said with a wave of his hands. "I've done my duty. I'm done after this tour, Chris." 
"I was thinking the same thing. I'm tired of doing this Justin. I want to find my other half, get married, have kids." 
"Start together, quit together." 
"Best friends for life," Chris said with a smile. 
"Yes. I'll always have your back." 
"And I'll have yours." 
Later that night after their rounds Justin made his way to the aid station. Jc wasn't in the front where he normally was so he headed around to the back. He spotted the beautiful ass that belong to him and pinched it.
"Hey baby," Jc said standing up straight. 
"Hey sexy ass." 
"We are in a good mood."
"I am," he said putting his hands on those wonderful hips and sitting them down on  couple of boxes. 
"Justin!" 
The only thing he heard was his zipper being pulled down. His cock began to harden. 
"What a beautiful cock." 
"Oh, you are full of it today." 
"My mouth is going to be full of you in a minute," Justin said slipping the head into his wet mouth. 
"God Justin," Jc moaned quietly his hips lifting up sending himself further into Justin's hot mouth. 
Justin began bobbing up and down on Jc's cock. He could feel him growing harder in his mouth. Justin loved hearing Jc's quiet moans and he could hear his breathing start to quicken. 
Opening his mouth wider, Justin took all of Jc in, letting him hit the back of his throat. Justin hummed softly, letting the vibrations run over Jc's hardness.
"Oh fuck," Jc groaned, his hands landing on Justin's head.
When Justin started pulling off of him, he sucked on his head, milking his tip and letting his tongue run over Jc's leaking slit.
"Feel good babe?" Justin asked.
"So good. Your mouth is so nice."
Justin grinned before letting his tongue take over, licking the underside of his cock down to his balls.  Jc's breath hitched in his throat when Justin started sucking on his tight balls. Justin let his warm hand play softly with his shaft.
"Shit. Oh, god. Soon, Jus. Soon."
"Give it to me."
Bringing his mouth back to Jc's cock, he sucked on his thick head and then felt his cock twitch before letting his cum shoot into his mouth.
Continuous moans came from Jc's lips, his hips lifting off the boxes as he went through his orgasm. 
Justin licked his lips when he was finished cleaning Jc's cock of all his sweetness. He sat back on his knees and grinned up at Jc.
"I don't know about you, but I feel better," Justin said.
Jc was still trying to catch his breath. And he could only come up with one thing to say.
"Damn, baby."
"I'll take that as I did a good job."
"I'd say so," Jc agreed.
Justin stood up and crushed his lips to Jc's in a deep and heavy kiss. Jc tasted his saltiness on Justin's tongue. He groaned into his lovers mouth. 
"I think I'm thirsty," Jc growled into Justin's ear.
"Oh yes!" 
Quickly they switched placed and Jc pulled the delicious cock out. He wasted no time in getting the hardened member into his wet mouth. 
"Shit baby!" Justin moaned loudly. 
"Justin," Jc warned, but slipping the long shaft back into his mouth. 
He opened his mouth as fair as he could. He hummed when he felt Justin fine hairs on his nose. Justin's hands found their spot on his boyfriends head helping his mouth fuck his hard cock. 
"Good god, don't stop. Please don't stop." 
Jc bobbed faster, he didn't care that his jaw was starting to hurt. He wanted the tasty sweet liquid. He flicked his tongue around the mushroom head. Then licked his way to the leaking slit. 
"Oh sweet Jesus, baby..." Justin shouted
Throwing his head back, he grasped Jc's head. His hips lifted and his cock erupted sending his salty cum shooting down his lovers throat. Jc milked the spasming cock until it fell limp from his mouth. Grabbing his short hair, Justin pulled Jc up and kissed him roughly. 
"So good," Jc moaned licking his lips.
"I love you." 
"I love you more." 
Justin kissed him softer this time. Letting his tongue slowly enter Jc's mouth and rub against it. Pulling away they helped each other pull up their pants and straighten themselves out. 
"Thank you," Jc said smiling.
Justin smiled and kissed him quick on the lips. "Any time baby, any time. I'll see you tomorrow." 
"I'll be here. Be safe." 
"You too." 
With one last kiss Justin left and headed back to base. He figured Chris was already in bed sleeping. When he entered the base he started walking towards his bunker. 
"That boyfriend of yours is pretty good looking naked." Someone slurred behind him. 
Turning quickly around he noticed Chad swaying behind him. "What the fuck Chad." 
"It was hot watching you two. Want to help?" He said grabbing his crotch. 
"You're drunk," Justin said shaking his head.
"I am drunk and I'm horny. You know us straight guys need help to." 
"Use your hand Chad," Justin said starting to walk away. 
"Wonder if the doc could help me out. You know, he's suppose to help with everything," Chad slurred turning away. 
Justin's anger flared. Quickly he grabbed Chad and sun him around. "Don't you dare go fucking near him."
"Better get your hands off Timberlake." 
"Stay away from Jc." 
"Wonder what would happen if I told them about you two. Hmm...they could have him transferred." 
"Chad, you better shut the fuck up." 
"I know a place where they need a doc. Right in the middle of the city. Right in the middle of the fire storm." 
Justin wasn't listening to this anymore. He raised his fist ready to hit that smirk right off of Chad, but a hand stopped him. 
"Go to bunker Timberlake." Chris said looking at him. "Now." 
"Don't you dare go near him Chad. I won't hesitate next time," Justin hissed.
"I'll make sure you are able to watch me shove my hard cock deep into his ass." 
"Why you..." He went to lunge after Chad
"Justin damnit, I told you to go," Chris said pushing him away.
Justin's hands clenched into fists. He turned around and headed to the bunker. Chris watched him leave then turned to a smirking Chad. 
"Let's go asshole," Chris spat dragging Chad to his bunk house. 
Once there he threw Chad onto the cot. Chad cursed at Chris and flicked him off. 
"You're drunk Chad. Next time you decide to get drunk stay in your fucking bunk house. I won't stop him next time." 
"Fuck you." 
"Good night Chad," Chris said walking out. 
He walked back to his bunk house to a pacing Justin. 
"Fuck Chris. Why didn't you just let me beat the shit out of him?" 
"Because nothing good would have come from it."
"I would have felt great pleasure from it. That would have been good enough for me."
"And then he would have gotten Jc transferred. Is that what you want?"
Justin stopped walking and let his hands run over his short hair. "No."
"Then that's why I stopped you. He's in his bunk probably passed out by now. He's drunk and lonely."
"I don't give a fuck."
"Besides, even if he did try something with Jc, you know he wouldn't go for it. He would have Chad flat on his back in seconds. You told me yourself Jc is stronger than people give him credit for. And he loves you. He wouldn't do that to you."
Justin stopped pacing and forced himself to calm down. Chris knew his talking was helping.
"You're right."
"I like hearing that coming from you. I could get use to it," Chris said smiling as he laid on his cot.
"Ass," Justin laughed.
Justin laid on his bunk and took a deep breaths trying not to let Chad bother him, or the fact that he had made threats even though he was drunk. 
"Thanks, Chris."
"Anytime, J. I got your back."
"I got yours too."
"Good night."
"Night, man."
They turned over and forced themselves to sleep for however long they would have for the night. 
Earlier that night, Chad couldn't help but watch Jc and Justin being together. He was bored, lonely, and horny as fucking hell. A whole fucking week, he had watched Justin sit with Jc after his patrol. Watched them kiss softly. He wanted that, he didn't care if he wasn't gay. All he wanted was to shove his hard cock up something. He sat and drank, watching them. When he noticed Justin leaving and Jc headed towards the back of the tent he got up and followed. 
"No ball slapping fun tonight," he slurred behind Jc's back. 
Jc turned around and shook his head at the drunk marine in front of him. "Go back to your bunk house Chad." 
"I'm fucking horny as hell and your going to help me with it," Chad exclaimed grabbing Jc and throwing him up against the humvee, then grinding his groin into Jc.
Jc 's face hit the door hard, splitting open his lip. He could taste the blood. He whimpered slightly from the pain. He could feel Chad was rock hard and beginning to fumble with his pants. Before he could get any further Jc pushed back making Chad stumble. Chad gained control and went full force into Jc but Jc was ready, he grabbed Chad's arms and pushed him into the ground with a thud. 
"Ow, fuck man," Chad whined. 
"Serves you right asshole." 
"All I want is release." 
"Then use your hand." 
"It's not the fucking same," Chad yell trying to get up, but Jc's hold was too strong. 
"And what, you thought I would give it to you? I'm with Justin you ass." 
"He wouldn't have to know. Come on, just one fuck." 
"No, you're fucking drunk Chad go back to your bunk house." 
"Get off of me fucker," Chad screamed. He actually couldn't believe how strong Jc was. 
Jc released Chad and helped him up. Chad started walking away but turned at stared Jc. 
"Go Chad." 
But Chad wasn't going to give up. He grabbed Jc again and smashed his lips against Jc's. Jc wiggled under Chad doing everything to get him off. He didn't want to hit him, that wasn't him, but when Chad's fingers grabbed at his cock, he knew there was nothing left to do. He winced slightly feeling Chad bite down on his lip and man handling him. Lifting his fist, Jc cocked him right in the face. Then grabbed his arms and flung him into the humvee. 
"Jc what the hell!" Devon said coming out of the tent. 
"Chad needs some fluids and his nose looked at," he said pushing Chad towards him. 
Devon caught Chad and looked bewildered at his friend. It was then he noticed his split lip and small bruise. 
"Shit Jc," Devon said figuring out what had happened. 
"Just go Devon." 
Devon carried the almost passed out Chad into the tent. Jc leaned up against the humvee and ran his hand through his hair. Justin was not going to be happy. He went into the bunk house and laid down on his cot, trying to control his breathing and calm his body down. A few minutes later Devon came in. 
"Here," he whispered holding out an ice pack. 
Jc took it and placed it on his lip. 
"Chad is pretty drunk. Tried to feel me up and asked if I would let him fuck me. Gave him something to knock him out."
Jc simply nodded. 
"Want to talk about it?"
"No."
"Want me to see of I can radio Justin?"
"No." 
"You broke his nose by the way."
Jc nodded again and laid down on the cot again. 
"I'll let you sleep for a few hours."
"He tried to have sex with me."
"I figured. Did he touch you, because I can call the military police?"
"Yes he touched me. No don't call them."
"Besides your lip, did he hurt you?"
"No."
"Justin is.."
"Going to flip."
"Yea," Devon said chuckling a little. "Get some rest."
Devon left leaving Jc to try to go to sleep. 
The next night Jc paced the back of the tent. Justin would be there soon. Groaning a little he pulled at his hair. Maybe he wouldn't have to tell him. No Justin would see through his act, he wasn't good at lying. This was not going to be a good night. He decided to stay in the back of the tent working. 
Justin and Chris finished their patrol and headed to the aid station. They were a little shocked that Jc wasn't sitting in his normal spot. 
"See you later," Chris waved heading to the base. He knew if Jc wasn't out front that he would be alone night in the back. 
"Yea," Justin said smiling wide. 
"Don't fuck him too hard." 
Justin flicked him off and headed into the aid station. He was surprised to only see Devon sitting in the back. They had a few locals laying on some cots. Devon looked up and motioned towards the back. It concerned Justin that he frowned instead of smiled. Making his way to the back he spotted his boyfriend moving boxes and looking like he was counting. 
"Hey baby." 
"Hi," Jc whispered not turning around. 
"You ok baby?"
"Yea I'm fine. Sorry, this just came in and I have to make sure it's all here."
Justin wasn't convinced. "Josh."
Jc gripped the clip board and sighed. He wasn't fooling Justin. Sitting the clip board down he turned to face his boyfriend. He watched as the color drained from his face. As soon as Justin's eyes met his, he looked away. It looked worse today when he checked it out in the mirror. His lip was swollen, the cut was scabbed over, and there was a dark bruise under his lip was black. The color in his boyfriends face came back fast it was soon red that with anger. Justin's hands pulled into tight fists.
"Chad. He fucking did this to you, didn't he?" Justin exclaimed.
Jc quickly took a few steps towards him and took his fisted hands into his. He needed to calm Justin down before he went running to base to kill Chad.
"Justin, I'm ok. Believe me. I took care of him.  He's a hell of a lot worse off than I am. He was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing."
"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch."
"Please, Justin. Don't. Don't fight with him."
"Did he touch you?" Justin asked, realizing what exactly could have happened. 
Jc opened his mouth to speak, but no words were forming. He needed to say something fast.
"I pinned him to the ground and punched him. I even broke his nose. I can take care of myself, baby."
"Did he touch you?" He asked again.
Jc's head dropped, then he looked back up in Justin's eyes.
He couldn't say it, but he had to. "Yes."
Jc watched Justin's jaw clench and felt his hands fist tighter in his. Jc let go of one of his hands and put it on Justin's cheek. Justin's eyes were off in the distance.
"Look at me, Justin."
Justin snapped his eyes to his and held his breath.
"I don't want you getting in trouble for killing the guy. He's an asshole and a drunk. You told me that a long time ago. He isn't worth it. Remember when I had you flat on your back that time you snuck up on me?" He asked with a wide grin.
Justin couldn't help the small smile and laugh that came when he remembered that.
"Yea."
"And you said you would never underestimate my strength again?"
Jc felt him relax a little. "Yea."
"Chad underestimated mine last night and he ended up on the cot getting fluids with a broken nose. And I even went easy on him knowing how drunk he was. So please, leave it alone. I'm fine."
"God, Josh. I hate to think of what he did to you. I just hate it."
Jc took Justin in his arms and let Justin nuzzle his face in his neck.
"I'm ok," Jc whispered. 
Justin pulled back and placed his fingers on his boyfriend lips running them along the scab and bruise. 
"Can I still hit him?" 
"No," Jc said smiling. 
"If he touches you again, can I kill him?" 
"I don't think Chad will mess with me again." 
"Oh baby I'm so sorry," Justin sighed kissing him. 
"It's ok Justin. I promise." 
"Would you tell me if you weren't ok?"
"Yes."
"You tried lying to me," Justin said kissing the scab. 
"I know," Jc said sighing.
"Didn't work well, did it?"
"No," Jc said laughing a little. 
"I love you."
"I love you too." 
Justin moved his hands around his boyfriend back cupping his nice round ass. Jc moaned quietly. 
"This is my ass," Justin whispered, kissing down his boyfriend's neck.
"Yes," Jc groaned titling his head so Justin had better access. 
His hand then snaked around the front to cup the bulge. "This is mine, only mine."
"Yes!" Jc sighed melting into Justin's touch. His eyes fluttering close. 
"No one touches it but me, right?"
Jc opened his eyes and stared into Justin's fiery blues. "Right."
"If someone touches you, I will kill them." 
"No I'll just beat the crap out of them," he said with a smirk. 
"Jc, I need you up front."
"Ok Devon," Jc breathed out. "Have to go back to work baby."
"Ok," Justin said kissing him softly. 
"You're not mad at me right?"
"No I'm not mad at you. I'll see you tomorrow night."
"I'll be waiting out front."
"Good, love you."
"Love you," Jc said kissing him then heading towards the front of the tent. 
Justin stood there for a few minutes.  His hands going back into a fist. Turning around he headed out of the tent. Then back to base. Chris sat talking with Chad when he saw Justin walking in. He knew immediately that something was wrong. 
"Timberlake," he called. 
Chad slowly backed up. He remembered what he had done. 
"Don't back away now Chad," Justin hissed. 
"I'm sorry Justin. I was drunk, I didn't mean it," Chad said backing up more.
"Justin," Chris said watching him nervously. The look on his friend's face had him scared.
"You touched him."
"He punched me," Chad exclaimed. 
"After you touched him. You deserved more," Justin snarled. "He punched you because you crossed the line. You don't ever touch him or even go near him again. Do you hear me? Because I won't say it again. Next time, there's no warning," Justin hissed, moving closer to Chad as he kept backing up.
Chad put his hands up. "Won't happen again. Just calm down, man."
"Don't tell me to calm down. You're lucky he didn't call the military police for sexual assault, you asshole."
"Justin, calm down," Chris said putting his hand on his shoulder.
Justin shrugged it off. "No. I'm tired of everyone telling me to calm down. This will never happen again, Chad. Say it," he snarled.
Chad gulped. "It will never happen again."
"Damn right, it won't."
Justin kicked the chair next to Chad, making it fly across the floor. Chad flinched as Justin walked away, back outside. 
Chris looked at Chad and shook his head. 
"That was really dumb Chad." 
"I know," Chad said quietly. 
"I'm going to go talk to him and make sure he's not going to kill you in your sleep."
"Ok."
"I suggest you stop drinking for awhile."
"I didn't mean to hurt him."
"But you obviously did," Chris said walking towards the door. 
Without another look, Chris walked outside and saw Justin pacing, kicking the sand as he went, creating a cloud of dirt around him. Chris just stood there with his hands in his pockets, waiting for him to stop. 
"Justin," he said quietly. 
Justin stopped and ran his hand over his hair. 
"What happened Justin? What did Chad do to Jc?"
"What the hell do you think he did?"
"How far did it go?"
"He touched him, and split his lip." 
"So I'm guessing that's how Chad got a broken nose?"
"Yes. He needs a broken face."
"Sounds like Jc handled him well on his own."
"That's not the point. I know he can take care of himself. He shouldn't have to from someone who's on the same side and who's a part of our fucking team!" Justin yelled. 
"What Chad did was out of line, but I'm pretty sure he won't ever do it again."
"I don't trust him Chris. I don't trust him to watch my back. I don't trust someone on our team. How can we be a team if we don't all trust each other." 
"You can still count on him to take your back out there. Just not with your personal life."
"I'm going to the aid station."
"Ok." 
Justin shoved his hands in his pockets and walked out of the base. Going into the aid station he walked in and laid down on one of the cots. Devon had watched him and shook his head. Justin was being protective. He wasn't going to go far from Jc probably for the rest of his tour if he could help it.
"Jc," Devon called.
"Yea," Jc said walking in. 
Devon motioned towards Justin on the cot. Jc turned his gaze where Devon motioned. He shook his head and walked over to his boyfriend.
"What are you doing Jus?"
"Sleeping, cover me up." 
Jc laughed and pulled the blanket up over his lovers body. Then sat down in the chair.
"You can't be around me every second of every day, you know," Jc said quietly. 
"I can try."
"Justin," Jc sighed deeply. 
"You know it's close to three in the morning right." 
"Yes." 
"So shh, your boyfriend is trying to sleep." 
"I can take care of myself Jus." 
"I know you can." 
"Then go back to the base and sleep in your bunk house." 
"I like it better here."
"Justin."
"Just for tonight, Josh. Please."
Jc stood up and kissed Justin's forehead. "Just for tonight."
"Thank you." 
Sitting back down Jc stretched his legs out and crossed his arms. 
"Josh."
"Hmm."
"Lay in the cot next to me." 
"I won't be asleep long Justin," Jc whispered eyes closed. 
They both grew quiet, both having fallen asleep. Justin didn't know how much time had passed but he heard some people coming in and felt Jc slowly getting up. He wondered how often a night this happened. 
Next time he realized what was going on, the sun was coming up. Looking around he noticed long legs stretched out. Getting up he placed the blanket over his sleeping boyfriends body. 
"See you tonight baby," he said kissing his forehead. 
He noticed Devon staring and nodded then walked out. 
That became the normal routine. Justin sleeping on a cot in the aid station while Jc worked and slept next to him in a chair. In the morning he would always cover Jc with the blanket and kiss his forehead. Jc would beg him not to stay, to go back but Justin wouldn't have any part of it. Jc even begged Chris to try to keep him at the base, but Justin would always come in and go to sleep. The 'just tonight' had turned into every night.
Again, the weeks passed slowly. Justin walked in and noticed Jc wasn't in the tent. 
"He's laying down Justin," Devon said walking up. "Go back to the base and get a good nights rest."
"I sleep better here," Justin said moving towards the back of the tent. 
"Justin, you can't aways protect him. You have a job to do. He has a job to do." 
"I do my job Devon. I haven't missed a patrol. I just don't want something to happen."
"He's safe. Justin, what happened with Chad was an unfortunate event. He moved on from it, you should move on from it." 
Justin sighed. "Alright. Fine. But if something happens, I'm never leaving his side again."
"I'll warn him of that," Devon said with a laugh. 
"See you tomorrow," Justin said walking out of the tent. 
He pouted all the way back to base. 
"Wow, look what the cat dragged in. You two have a fight?" Chris asked in surprise to see Justin back. 
"No, Devon kicked me out."
"Is he cheating on you?"
"Chris."
"What?"
"Devon is very straight," Justin said laughing. 
"Well that's good."
"Jc was sleeping in his bunk."
"Oh that's good. Do you want me to tuck you in?"
"Fuck you," Justin exclaimed laying down on his cot. 
"Here, I'm just trying to be a friend. Jeez," Chris mumbled with a hidden smile. 
"An asshole friend," Justin mumbled closing his eyes. "Night jerk."
"Night lover boy."
No one knew what time it was, but everyone was awaken by a loud bang. Justin sat straight up and saw Chris running towards him.
"Get up. The aid station is on fire," Chris exclaimed.     


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: alternateuniverse