Story Notes:
I hope you enjoy this
Author's Chapter Notes:
Listening to this song helps me write fanfiction

Annie belted out the Katherine McPhee hit, Over It into the microphone as her friends cheered her on at the local karaoke bar as she looked at the lyrics on the screen as she remembered the times she shared with Josh, he had put her through hell, he left her at the altar since he wasn't ready to marry her, they had been together for five years.

 

 

 

 

As she finished the song, she looked up and saw the man who broke her heart, he took a sip of his beer and listened to Annie belt out the song, he remembered she was deeply hurt by him, he left her at the altar on their wedding day five months before because he wasn't ready to marry her, he thought she was the one but he had made the mistake of sleeping with an another woman the week before their wedding.

 

 

 

 

Annie finished the song, and got off the stage and over to the bar and asked for a vodka and cranberry as she got her drink, JC walked over and said hello, Annie tried her best to ignore him, as she looked for her friends, she saw them at a table, she walked over to the table and sat down as she saw JC looking at her, she talked to her friends, as she told them she was finally over JC, as she unclasped the necklace from her neck and handed it over to her friend who walked over to JC and placed it in his hand and he looked at it and it was her engagement ring on the same chain as the locket he gave her for their three year anniversary.

 

 

 

 

Annie had finally got over the man who left her at the altar, she removed the last piece of him, she had packed away the pictures they took, erased the voicemails he left pleading for her to come back, the text messages he sent her asking her to meet him somewhere to talk about their future, the house they shared, the wedding dress she bought for their fairy-tale wedding, and the love she had for him, she loved JC the moment they met but that love wasn't enough for JC, he strayed and cheated on her and left her at the altar, Annie's love turned into hate and she kept the engagement ring on a chain with a locket with a picture of her and JC at a carnival in the early days of their relationship.

 

 

 

Annie excused herself and went outside to get some air, as JC followed her, Annie closed her eyes and felt the breeze on her skin as she shivered, she felt the warmth of a leather jacket around her shoulders and she opened her eyes and saw JC standing behind her she took off the jacket and threw it at JC, he caught it and Annie went back inside and over to the table and downed her drink as JC felt the pain inside his heart, Annie hated him after what he did to her, there was no love in her heart for him anymore, he felt defeated and left the bar and went home to the woman he cheated on Annie with and she found out she was pregnant from their fling, he chose to be with her and leave Annie in the process.             

Chapter End Notes:
This story was hard to write since there was no dialogue between Annie and JC, this story is how I feel when I think of my ex who hurt me in the process. 

Completed
jcchasezsbabymama2005 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: breakupjc