Story Notes:
Today is a special day and one of the reasons why I wanted to post today. Its my birthday! Also I delivered my twins four years ago on the same day. Im happy to share my stories with everyone and I hope you enjoy them as well. Thanks for reading. 
Author's Chapter Notes:
What I wrote is pure fiction. This story is shorter then my one yesterday. I hope you enjoy it. 
The club was busy, people rubbing up against each other while music blared through the speakers. The loud noise rang through his ears. The bass traveled through his body, giving him the adrenaline he was searching for. 
It had been awhile since he had been to the club. Any club for that matter. He used to come here with his former band member. This was their place. A place they could relax and let loose. 
From his spot in VIP, Jc could see the dance floor and the bar area. Letting his eyes scan over the area, someone at the bar caught his attention. He knew that blonde hair. He could spit her anywhere. 
"Katie," he mumbled, getting up from his seat. 
He kept his eyes on her as he made his way down the busy stairs and through the crowd. It had been years since he had seen her. The longer it took to get to the bar, the more his heart raced. But when he got to the bar, he had lost her. 
"Fuck," he groaned. 
Turning around he looked up and down the bar. He had, had her in his site the whole time, now where in the hell was she?
"Looking for someone?"
His heart leapt up in his throat. When he turned around, Jc was face to face with the women he had fallen in love with when he was a teenager. For a split second he thought he had stopped breathing. Closing his eyes he tried gaining his composer, tried calming his feelings. 
"Hi Jc," Katie said stepping closer and whispering in his ear. 
Opening his eyes he was met with beautiful blue eyes. 
"Hi Katie," he finally stuttered.
"I wasn't expecting you to be here. Shouldn't you be hiding in your studio?" She asked with a smile. 
"A man has to come out occasionally," he said with a smirk. 
"I didn't think you knew how to come out." 
She put her arm into his and turned them towards the bar. "But since you are out and ran into me, you can keep me company and buy me a drink."
"What are you doing here alone?"
"I'm a big girl Jace. I can handle a club. Besides, I was suppose to meet Sharon but it seemed that she is running a little late."
"Justin is allowing her to come out to a club?" He asked surprised. 
"My brother is not that protective. He will let her come out."
"With a bodyguard," Jc said laughing, seeing her look. 
"Yes she will probably be followed by a big black dude named Lonnie."
Jc laughed and signaled for the bartender who came right away. 
"Two bud lights," he said loudly. 
The bartender nodded and turned to retrieve their drinks. When he returned Jc handed him the money then turned back to Katie.
"Come on," Jc said holding out his arm. There was no way he was losing her again. 
They made their way through the crowd and into the less busier section of the VIP. 
"Haven't been up here in a while,"
Katie commented sitting down on the couch and slipping her heels off. 
"We haven't been here as a group in a long time."
"We used to get so drunk here," Katie said laughing.
Jc laughed and took a long drink of his cold beer. "Yes we did." 
He looked over and almost melted to the floor. She was so beautiful. If only he could tell her. 
"Jc." 
Katie had placed her beer on the table and moved closer. Her body touching his sent electric shocks through his skin. He needed to get out of there. He needed to get away from her. His hand gripped the bottle in his hand, until he felt her lips on the side of his mouth making it fall onto the floor. But Katie never moved away, she only moved closer. The beer was soon forgotten. Again he felt her lips on his. 
"Katie."
"For so long I have loved you, but you ignored me. You avoided me."
"No," he responded shaking his head. 
"Yes. It's been years since I've heard from you. I knew you would come find me when I saw you sitting up here. See, I know your secret. I know why you avoided me."
This time she placed her lips fully onto his. Her soft hand touching his cheek drawing him closer. He was paralyzed from her touch. His brain was going into over drive. His heart was pounding against his chest. Everything he had felt for her was at the fore front. 
"Katie," he whispered against her lips. This wasn't happening, it was all a dream. 
"I love you Jc. Do you hear me? I love you. Tell me you feel the same."
"I love you Katie." 
His eyes snapped opened. Had he really just said it!? The words he had been wanting to say for the longest time. Yes , he had just said them and Katie had said the words to him. A smile crept onto his lips and he watched as Katie did the same. 
"I love you Katie," he repeated. 
"I love you Jc." 
Placing his hands on her cheeks he brought her to him for a kiss. A kiss that was a life time in the making. One kiss that would give them life time together. 
As the club goers danced and the music ran through the speakers, the two shared their first kiss and an unspoken promise to love each other.     

Completed
daysgoby is the author of 16 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story