Justin never thought he would end in a TV show. His career was going very well and he could have been on tour again, but since his divorce with Jessica he didn’t want to do anything. To be honest he just agreed to be a judge, because Timbaland got on his nerves until Justin said yes. Normally he would lie in his bed now and won’t do anything except writing songs, eating and watching basketball all day.

Now he was sitting for the first time in his chair with his back to the stage. “Voice of America” was a popular TV show and this wasn’t just a normal show like the last seasons, this was a special season. This time it was a Celebrity-Special. Justin sat with three other Celebrities (Adam Levine, Justin Bieber and Britney Spears) in the rotating chairs, while other Celebrities were singing for them. They invited Celebs from all over the world, even if they weren’t famous in America. Justin heard that they even invited some Actresses with good voices. The Celebrity-Special had also some special rules. The blind auditions were in the same system like in the normal seasons. But the destination was to complete a team out of three singers, who sing against each other’s. The winning team would record an album with the Coach as producer and the profit would get donated to aid agencies they picked. That were the rules they explained to Justin.

The only thing that pissed him off was that Justin Bieber was also a judge, which meant for him that on his chair stood “J.Timberlake” and on Bieber's chair “Justin”. He has stolen his name! And that pissed Justin off. That was the reason why he wanted to beat this little fucker!

But Bieber wasn’t the only coach, who pissed Justin off. Britney Spears was also a judge and he didn’t know what to think of. If he had known that before, he never would’ve said yes, but actually he didn’t read the letter he got completely. He just read when it started and when he had to be at the studio and dumped the letter. That was a big mistake! No he couldn’t go back and had to live with the fact that two chairs away his ex-girlfriend was sitting.

Then the show was beginning. The host Mario Lopez was coming out and introduced the judges. Justin gave a little nod into the camera when the host mentioned his name. Adam Levine waved into the camera and grinned when Mario mentioned that this wasn’t Adams first season. Bieber was smiling and probably thinking he was the greatest… little fucker. Justin didn’t recognize what Britney did; he wasn’t looking at her… She wasn’t worth it.

Then their chairs turned around so they didn’t see the stage and the first one was coming out. Later at the show they would tell their whole life story. Justin was pretty happy that he didn’t have to see that! The first one was going on stage and started singing Call Me Maybe. Justin and Bieber pressed the buzzer at the same time and turned around. Carly Rae Jepson was singing and smiling at Bieber. Justin knew that he was going to lose this battle. That pissed him off! After a while also Britney turned around and Adam let his buzzer unpressed. All three of them who pressed the buzzer said something before Carly decided for Bieber. Justin knew it and that pissed Justin even more off. After Carly were performing Christina Aguilera, Olli Murs, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Britney team got extended by Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Olli Murs joined Adam Levine’s team, the Bieber got next to Carly also Bruno Mars and Justin could win Rihanna and Christina for his team. Real amazing voices he thought. If he got more of those amazing voices he would win this definitely!

Then the next person was going to perform. Justin couldn’t dedicate that voice to a special person, but he remembered that it was someone he knew or met one day. The melody of the beginning of the song was something he heard one day, but no song that was in the charts or something. Justin would remember that…

Then the singer started to show his voice.

I've been standing in the shadows
where every day feels like night

Directly Justin got goose bumps. This voice was amazing!

It's like trying to watch the wind blow
I just need to feel your light

Justin couldn’t believe how talented this guy was.

Your heart surrounded by a wall you've built there
and every time you hurt it gets so high

Who was this guy?

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

Build some love… where did he hear these lines?

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

It was someone he definitely knew… someone who played a big role in his past…

And I know we'll make it to the end of the line

God, why didn’t he get who this singer was?

Even if we break it one piece at a time

“Wait… wasn’t this…?”

Let's tear it down
and build some love
Build some love

Justin looked at the others and saw that everybody turned around… that was the moment where he realized that he even didn’t press the buzzer… he needed this guy in his team!

Build some love…

At the last second Justin also pressed the red button in front of him and his chair turned around. He couldn’t believe which guy he saw in front of him… That was JC! Why didn’t Justin recognize his voice? He was starring unbelieving at JC. He was dressed in a dark blue shirt with black pants and white sneakers. On his head he wore a black fedora. He had his beautiful smile on his face he always had.

After he split with JC at the Celebrity time, he didn’t talk a lot to him, even after *NSYNC dissipated. He quitted with JC, because he wanted to have a relationship to Britney. A decision he regretted more than anything. In 2008 JC was working on his second solo album, where also “Build Some Love” should’ve been on it. There Justin provided JC to be his producer, because he still got a bad conscience. When JC found out that Justin didn’t do it, because he wanted to do, he quitted the project and the last time they ever spoke was at the reunion at the VMAs, but Justin didn’t call JC directly, he asked Chris to call him and also backstage he didn’t talk much to him. He didn’t have the courage to do so. Now he had to talk to him, because he needed JC in his team to kick Bieber’s and Britney’s asses.

JC smiled sympathetic at Justin. That meant that he wasn’t mad at him… or he played it for the camera.

Bieber: JC is your name right?

JC: Yeah.

Britney: Are you kind of nervous to get back to the stage after all these years?

JC: Nervous isn’t the right word. It’s really nice to be on stage again. I kinda missed it.

Adam: Ok, I don’t want to beat around the bush. I want you in my team! You have an amazing voice and I am pretty sure that we both together can make it!

Bieber: I don’t think Adam is the right one for you. I learned from the greatest artists from our time. Maybe I can teach you something.

“Sure… JC learns from someone who wasn’t even born when his career started”, Justin thought sarcastically.

Adam: I think I have some more experience to teach him something.

Britney: Hey, I went on tour with him! JC, you should join my team.

Adam: This isn’t about friendship. He wants to learn something here!

Britney: And I want to teach him something.

Justin: JC?

Everyone was staring at Justin. This was the first time he was going to say something and all of them (at least Britney) knew that Justin and JC were friends for a long time. JC looked friendly at Justin. He had this warmth in his eyes that made you feel home.

Justin: JC… together we could rock this shit!

JC was laughing. Justin knew now that he was definitely not mad at him anymore. Justin smiled back at him and they had their special connection back, they always had during *NSYNC.

JC: How could I join someone else than your team, J? Surely I go with you!

Justin jumped up and made a little embarrassing winning dance, before he went towards JC and hugged him. JC replied his hug and they stood for seconds just there hugging each other. Justin didn’t want to let JC go again. This hug felt so good. After four seconds he realized that this hug last a long time. He undid his arms from JC’s back and smiled at him. JC beamed at Justin and Justin couldn’t help but had to kiss JC’s forehead. “Thank you that you joined my team.” JC smiled. “I’d always do, you know that J.” Then he went backstage again and Justin went back to his seat. Again he danced in front of the other coaches and boasted that JC did join his team. Adam laughed, while Bieber rolled his eyes. “Take that, Bieber!” Justin thought and sat down at his seat again. At least Cobie Smulders sang “Let’s Go to the Mall” from her series role Robin Scherbatsky alias Robin Sparkles. She joined Britney’s team and thanked her that she turned around, ‘because she never thought someone would do.

The next days also other stars sang and at least the teams looked like this:

Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepson, Aretha Franklin, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, Usher, Zac Efron

Adam Levine: Mariah Carrey, Katy Perry, Olli Murs, Vanessa Hudgens, Chris Martin, Jack White, Billy Joe Armstrong, Jared Leto, Kayne West, Alicia Keyes, Bono, Serj Tankian

Britney Spears: Steven Tyler, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Bob Dylan, Anthony Kiedis, Dave Grohl, Ana Matronic, Sheryl Crow, Caleb Followill

Justin Timberlake: JC Chasez, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Richard Marx, Beyoncé, Pink, Fergie, Ciara, Kylie Minogue, Nelly Furtado, Ryan Tedder

With all these stars their all of their teams were completed. Now it was going to the battles.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story