The second week wasn’t better. It went good for all the singers. Even if they all were long in the music business, they could learn something new, at least how to work in a team together. But for Justin everything went as worse as it already did. Justin decided to ignore his feelings towards JC to make sure he couldn’t hurt the love of his life. Not again. But every time he saw JC, the feelings came back even more intensive. Every time he saw JC’s lovely face, Justin had to smile. Every time he saw these sensual lips, Justin had bite on his own lips. Every time he saw the deep blue, sparkling eyes, he had to swallow. It was a real hard thing to ignore the feelings towards such a wonderful man.

Timbaland said, JC couldn’t give him what he needed, but Justin knew that JC was everything he needed in his whole life. Fuck of Boobs, Fuck of long hair, Fuck of a vagina. He wanted JC! The way he was. He didn’t care if he was a guy. He would stroke JC’s cock all day long, if this would bring him back.

The problem was JC belonged to him. That was a few years ago, but JC was his. He could have been together for even more years, but Justin did a real big mistake! He could remember it as it was yesterday.

Britney was always a friend of both of the guys. But just when she became a real woman, Justin got interested in her. Secretly she found a way into his heart and he thought she would be the right one. The only problem: He had a relationship with his best friend JC Chasez. He was convinced that Britney was the right one. And so he went one day into JC’s room. It was actually two days before they started the “Gone”-shoot with *NSYNC.

Justin: enters room

JC: looks up and smiles at Justin. Hey Baby, look, I got some new songs I wanted you to listen to. I wrote…

Justin: JC… sighs We have to talk.

JC: W-What do you mean?

Justin: JC, you know I always loved you. I really did, but…

JC: Justin?... Wha… Don’t do that…

Justin: shakes his head I just don’t think…

JC: starts crying

Justin: That we…

JC: whispers Don’t say it, J.

Justin: We have a common future.

JC: shakes his head No… no…

Justin: JC, listen…

JC: No…

Justin: JC! You are just not good enough for me! I need a girl and not a man who tries to be a pink pony without any character! You are a man, goddamn. And honestly I think it’s disgusting that I always feel your cock rubbing against mine. I’m not a goddamn faggot and if you want to be it’s your thing!

With those words Justin left the room. A broken JC behind him. Justin regretted the way he left JC. He was ashamed of himself. How could he hurt him so bad?

“Justin?” Justin startled out of his thoughts and looked at a pair of blue sparkling eyes.

“JC, ehmm… what are you doing here?”

JC laughed. “We wanted to shoot the choice of the new teams and I came a little too early.” He smiled at Justin and this one wanted to get him back again.

“No.” Justin thought to himself and took a few deep breaths to think clearly again.

“Are you ok?” JC came close to Justin’s face. Justin looked up straight into JC’s eyes. Their faces just a few centimeters away. Carefully Justin came closer, trying to close the gap between both men. JC slowly closed his eyes, waiting for Justin’s lips to touch his ones. But just before their lips connected, Justin went away. JC opened his eyes confused and looked up at Justin. This one cleared his throat and looked at his watch. JC smiled sadly. He also stood up and went towards the studio coach where he also sat the last time.

It didn’t take a long time until the others and the camera team arrived. Until then Justin and JC kept quiet. There was nothing left to say. Justin couldn’t hurt JC again, JC thought Justin isn’t interested and at least two broken hearts were left.

“This week I thought you all show your soft side. This is the reason why I assemble the teams a different way than I did last week. I looked up the three most heartbreaking ballads and looked which voices fit the best. So here we go! The first song, which came to my mind, was ‘Killing Me Softly with his song’ by Roberta Flack. You all know this song, so I don’t think I have to explain, why I have chosen it. I just tell you which three singers are perfect in my opinion to sing it. I picked Beyoncé, Ciara and Nelly. Go girls and kill it!”

The girls were smiling at each other and nodding. They took the song texts and left the room to starting their practice.

“The second song I’ve chosen is ‘My Heart Will Go On’ by Celine Dion. A very powerful song and that’s why I picked the most powerful voices of my team, I could find. I want to hear that song from Christina, Fergie and Pink. I am sure you girls will bring it!”

They nodded at each other and went out of the room, too.

“And at least my male part of this team. Actually you know the next song really good, especially Richard and JC. I picked ‘This I Promise You’ by *NSYNC. Richard, you wrote that song and JC…”

Justin looked at him and felt the love again.

“I never heard another person give so much love into a song. It’s always the most beautiful moment, when you start singing this powerful ballade. Ryan, I know you didn’t have much to do with this song and maybe it seems unfair to you, but see it as a new challenge.”

Ryan laughed and the guys also left the studio. JC stayed a few seconds at the door and smiled at Justin whispering “Thank you.”

Justin smiled too and watched JC leaving the room.

It didn’t take a long time until the next show was on. Justin already sat in his chair, when Britney joined him.

Britney: Hey.

Justin: looks critically at her

Britney: sighs I know I made a mistake. And I am really sorry. I don’t want you to come back to me, I know we have no chance. But please, can’t we become friends again?

Justin: strokes his hair and sighed too I don’t know. I mean… you are right, this all happened a long time ago… but I don’t know if I can trust you anymore…

Britney: It would mean the world to me, if you could think about it… It was also a hard time for me and I regret what I did in the past. I really do.

Justin: nods Maybe it is time to start new…

Britney: sits down on the chair back next to Justin That means so much to me.

Justin: smiles at Britney I never stopped thinking of you…

Britney: smiles shyly back I didn’t either…

Justin: Comes closer to Britney’s face You are still as beautiful as you were ten years ago…

Britney: with half closed eyes You are still such a pretty man

Before one of them could say something, their lips connected. Both of them fell into a deep kiss, fighting for dominance until Britney gave up. Justin wrapped his arms around her neck, pulling her even closer, when they heard a noise coming from the stage.

Both looked surprised up and saw a shocked JC standing on the stage. In front of him the microphone was lying. Justin was shocked too. He never wanted JC to see that, but before he could even explain, JC left the stage.

Britney: He is still in love with you, isn’t he?

Justin: nods silently

Britney: I feel so sorry for him…

Justin gave her a weak smile. She didn’t know that Justin also had feelings for JC. Sadly Justin watched at the direction JC left the stage, hoping he would come back. Justin knew he wouldn’t, but he wished that he would do.

Until the show began, Justin didn’t see JC. He was thinking about running after him, searching for this amazing guy, but on the other hand was Justin the last person JC wanted to see in that moment, so Justin just stayed at his seat and waited for the beginning.

Britney started a new attempt to flirt with Justin, but this time Justin didn’t even notice her. A little angry she went back to her seat, talking to Adam, after this one entered the studio.

The host came back on stage and was talking about how hard this week everyone was practicing. Justin didn’t even listen to what he said. All he could think of was, if JC would perform tonight. At this moment he didn’t care, if he could kick Bieber’s ass. He just wanted to clarify everything.

First Britney’s team started. She decided for Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Neil Patrick Harris, Ana Matronic and Sheryl Crow to stay with her.

The next team in the battles where Adam Levine’s. He wanted to go on with Katy Perry, Olli Murs, Vanessa Hudgens, Billy Joe Armstrong, Alicia Keyes and Bono.

The next battle was about Bieber’s team. “Can we skip that fucking part?” Justin thought. He was already pissed and he really didn’t want to hear Bieber’s senseless comments and critics at his team… At least Justin also survived that part and Bieber went on with Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepson, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus and Usher.

Now it was Showtime. Justin was afraid that JC gave up and went away. Nervously he jumped in his seat.

First Beyoncé, Ciara and Nelly performed. Even if Justin couldn’t concentrate, he got Goosebumps, when they performed the song. After the performance Justin tried to think about which one was the best, but all he could think about was JC. After five minutes the host asked him for his decision. Confused Justin looked up. He totally forgot about that decision. In hurry Justin just said “Beyoncé”. Everyone was looking at him. “Ehmm… yeah… I wanna go with Beyoncé and Nelly.” Nelly Beyoncé and Nelly hugged each other, Ciara said goodbye and thank you to Justin and left the stage.

Justin looked up and it was the first time he realized that he send Ciara home.

Next Christina, Fergie and Pink were going to perform. They killed it and Justin knew that, but he was still distracted. This time he answered directly and send Pink home.

Now the moment came, Justin was afraid of. The host entered the stage and announced all three men. Justin watched how Richard came and went to the right microphone. Right behind him Ryan entered the stage and went to the left microphone. And normally JC should walk on stage, but there was no JC. The host was looking confused around, searching for JC. Richard whispered something in his ear and one tear build up in Justin’s eye. He ruined everything…

“Ehmm… we don’t know where JC is… Please give us one second….” Justin looked up. They didn’t know where JC is? JC never left without telling anyone… Something was wrong!

Justin jumped up and ran behind the stage, ignoring the host saying he shouldn’t worry about. He ran behind the stage searching for JC, when he saw him lying on the ground. Justin ran to him and kneed next to him. Carefully he grabbed his head, trying to talk to him. When he realized that JC wasn’t awake, he looked for his pulse and if he was breathing. When he checked everything he carefully lifted JC’s body and carried the unconscious JC to a couch standing next to them. He lied JC on it and stroked carefully his face, begging JC to wake up. Slowly JC opened his eyes.

JC: mumbles something unintelligible

Justin: Hey Baby

JC: Justin?

Justin: Oh god. Wraps arms around JC. I’m so happy.

JC: What happened?

Justin: I actually don’t know. Richard and Ryan were entering the stage and you were missing. After nobody knew where you were, I ran behind the stage and saw you lying on the floor.

JC: Oh yeah, I didn’t feel good and before I knew what was happening I got a black out.

Justin: I’m just happy that you are ok…

JC: And you ran behind the stage, searching for me?

Justin: Sure! I… I love you.

JC: smiles weakly at Justin. I love you, too. Smile turns into a sad expression.

Justin: Strokes JC’s cheek. What’s wrong?

JC: You don’t love me… You are in love withher…

Justin: Baby… You are right, I had to decide again between you two, but I won’t do the same mistake again.

JC: looks at Justin with sparkles in his eyes.

Justin: chuckles You are so cute.

JC: smiles again and cuddles up at Justin

Justin: Press JC at his chest. We should call the ambulance…

JC: Why?

Justin: No, we should be careful. I call the ambulance and…

JC: But I have to perform!

Justin: places a finger on JC’s mouth. I will talk to the producer and we will catch up on later.

JC: nods

After the ambulance came and checked JC in the studio they told him to avoid stress for the next days and except for stress everything would be fine. JC nodded and looked at Justin.

Justin: What?

JC: Please let me perform…

Justin: Honey…

JC: Come on Baby… strokes with his fingers over Justin’s chest and lowers his voice. I can do that and after the performance you can take care of me, don’t you think?

Justin: swallows I can take care of you?

JC: Yes… I will come to your place and you can do anything you want to with me… I mean the doctor said I should avoid stress and I can remember that you are a pro in stress prevention.

Justin: grabs JC’s arm. What are we waiting for?

JC chuckled and went with Justin on stage. Justin sat down on his chair and JC sat down on stage on a stool. The host excused for the pause and announced JC, Ryan and Richard.

The light went out except for the stage light and the music started.

Ryan started singing.

When the visions around you
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surrounds you
Are secrets and lies

Richard continued

I'll be your strength
I'll give you hope
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call
Was standing there all along

Now all of them started singing

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong

Ryan sang alone again

‘Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Now JC sang alone.

I've loved you forever

Justin got directly Goosebumps.

In lifetimes before

JC was just the best singer, Justin ever listened to.

And I promise you never
Will you hurt anymore

Richard started to sing now. Justin thought: “No… No that’s JC’s part!”

I give you my word
I give you my heart
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow
Forever has now begun

Again all together started singing

Just close your eyes (close your eyes) each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)

This time JC sang alone again and Justin had to smile when he saw how much love JC showed while singing.

Till' the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

Richard: Over and over I thought
 Ryan: When I hear you call
Both: Without you in my life, baby
JC: I just wouldn't be living at all

Music break. JC looked at Justin and saw the pair of blue eyes sparkling. JC had to smile too and Justin heard even more power in his voice for the last part.

All: And I will take you in my arms (I will take you in my arms)
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
JC: Till' the day my life is through
This I promise you, babe

All: Just close your eyes each loving day (each loving day)
And know this feeling won't go away (no)
Ryan: Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Richard: Every word I say is true
This I promise you
JC: Ooh, I promise you

After this performance everyone stood up and gave standing ovations. This was the first time, Justin looked at Bieber again. This one was starring unbelievingly at the stage with an open mouth. Justin couldn’t hold back his joy and screamed “This is my Team Awesome! I want to see who of you losers are going to beat them!” The host was laughing, while Bieber looked pissed off. At least Justin had to send someone home and chose Ryan to go.

Before the camera team stopped filming Justin went over to Bieber and kicked him symbolic, implied his ass. Then he went on stage, kissed JC and congratulated him for his awesome performance. Then he carried JC to his car and drove his new lover home.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story