Carefully Justin helped JC out of his car.

JC chuckled. “Justin, I can walk myself. It’s really ok.”

Justin grinned and lifted JC’s body. He carried JC to his house and whispered lovingly in his ear: “Just imagine I carry you home, after an exhausting concert and my only mission is to coddle you.”

JC cuddled up at Justin and sighed quietly.

“What?” Justin stopped walking and looked at JC. This one looked up and kissed Justin’s cheek. “Nothing… I… I just love you so much”

Justin smiled. He carried JC to his coach in his living room. He stroke over his lover’s cheek and whispered: “I love you even more.” Before JC could disagree Justin kissed his mouth. This one kiss turned into a long sloppy kiss, both fighting for dominance with their tongues. After a while Justin won the fight and JC let Justin enter his mouth.

Justin stroked over JC’s leg. This one moaned into Justin’s mouth, feeling Justin’s hand in the near of his erection. Both broke the kiss after a few minutes to breath. Enamored JC looked at Justin.

Before Justin could kiss JC again, this one winced. Justin looked confused at him, not knowing what to do now.

JC: Ehhmmmm… Justin?

Justin: sits up next to the lying JC. Yeah honey?

JC: We just found each other again and… maybe we should wait with the sex thing you know? I just don’t want to go too fast… we should take our time…

Justin: Raises his eyebrows. Don’t understand this wrong honey, but wasn’t it you who suggested that sex thing?

JC: I know… but… can we wait?

Justin: wraps arms around JC. Sure.

JC: Thank you Baby. Lies head on Justin’s chest.

Justin: Are you hungry? We can order some food.

JC: That sounds awesome.

Justin grabbed the phone and called the delivery. He gave JC a card of a Chinese restaurant and waited for him to choose. JC picked one of the menus.

JC: Justin? Since when do you like Chinese food?

Justin: I don’t, but you do.

JC: Maybe we should pick something we both…

Justin: Hi, I want to deliver something. We want Menu 2, fried rice with chicken and sweet-sour sauce with spring rolls as appetizer and…

JC: Justin?

Justin: Wait a second. Puts phone away and looks at JC. What?

JC: Why don’t we eat Italian food? We both like Italian.

Justin: But Chinese is your favorite food.

JC: And what do you want to eat?

Justin: Ehmm… Good Question… takes the menu and looks quickly through it.

JC: Take your order back and we eat pizza.

Justin: Takes phone back. You still there? … Ok, you got the first menu? Good, and we take two portions of the number 45… yeah children’s portion of fries.

JC: laughs

Justin: Thank you. Three-quarters of an hour? Ok, thank you. Hangs up phone.

JC: You are crazy.

Justin: Smiles Tell me something I don’t know.

JC: chuckles Why didn’t you deliver pizza? We both like pizza.

Justin: How often shall I tell you that I wanted you to eat your favorite food?

JC: Justin…

Justin: puts his finger on JC’s mouth. The doctor said you need some stress-free days.

JC: And that’s why we eat Chinese food?

Justin: Exactly. Now we stop discussing. It’s already too late to change.

JC cuddled at Justin. Justin stroked JC’s hair. JC tried to smile, but he didn’t feel well in Justin’s environment. He was so… different. He acted unlikely. And JC didn’t know why.

Justin felt that something was wrong, even if he had no idea what it was. He went away from JC looking critical at him. JC looked confused at Justin, not knowing what Justin bothered… or he acted like that.

“What’s wrong, J?” JC asked, looking innocent at Justin. Justin was confused… maybe he fancied everything. “I have the feeling…” The doorbell rang. That was their food! Justin jumped up and ran to the door. He assumed the Chinese food and the fries, paid the delivery service and came back into the living room.

JC smiled when he saw the food and lifted his body. He sat up and took the food out of Justin’s hands. He placed it on the table in front of him, looking for chopsticks. Meanwhile Justin went into the kitchen, to get himself a fork.

JC chuckled when he came back. “Don’t you want to eat your fries with chopsticks, too?”

Justin tickled JC a bit, having a smile all over his face, when he saw, hoe cute JC tried to react against it. Justin let JC go and grabbed his first portion of fries. He spread the ketchup all over his meal and started to eat. Normally he would eat the fries with his fingers, I mean there’s a reason why it’s called finger food, isn’t it? But JC never liked it, when you touched food with your fingers. He was the only one eating a hamburger with cutlery, or even with the Burger paper wrapped around it. But he never touched the food with his fingers. It was too unsanitary.

JC watched Justin eating his fries and he did it again. He knew Justin would normally eat his food with his fingers. It wasn’t the fact that he tried to do everything right for JC that upset JC. It was Justin’s whole behavior. The whole time they from the point where Justin found him, he was so cute and attentive and lovingly and everything, but not Justin. That pissed JC of.

Justin looked over to the pissed JC, watching him mistreat his food.

He stroked JC’s back, leaning over to his lover. “What’s wrong honey?”

That was it. Now Justin was the final straw. JC laid his food aside and jumped up, getting away from the confused Justin.

JC: That’s it! I can’t take it anymore Justin!

Justin: What do you…?

JC: No! Now I am talking! Listen, the whole day you dissimulated! You are eating just fries so I can eat Chinese food, you are the whole time a prince Charming, you even call me cute nicknames!

Justin: I thought you like it.

JC: Why should I like it? Justin, I fell in love with you, as the man you were! I want you to be like this again! I want you to call me outrages nicknames, I want you to treat me like a girl, I want you to utter insults like fuck, I want you to be that fucking asshole you were, when we were a couple the first time! If I really wanted to date a pussy, I go to Justin Bieber and date him! Therefore I don’t need you! I want a man!

Justin: Wait! … did you called me a pussy?

JC: swallowed Y-Yeah… Yeah, I called you a pussy. And you are. Live with that.

Justin laid his food aside, too and went over to JC. This one took two steps away from Justin, not knowing, what this one would do. Justin grabbed JC’s arm and pulled this one against a wall, standing in front of him without any chance to escape.

JC: Justin…

Justin: You little bitch called me a pussy? ME, Justin Timberlake?

JC: swallowed again, looking horny at Justin.

Justin: I will show you little fucker who a pussy is.

JC: Yeah, please do it!

Justin: laughed Desperate?

JC: nods

Justin: Didn’t think different from a horny little slut.

JC jumped on Justin’s arms, rubbing himself against Justin. Justin grinned at JC. He laid his body on the coach, placing himself on JC. He started to kiss JC again, but this time he didn’t have to fight for dominance. He entered JC’s mouth with his tongue and before JC could even think about, he took control of this kiss. JC moaned into Justin’s mouth, liking the normal behavior of his lover.

Justin stroked over JC’s body, unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed one of JC’s nipples and started to rub them. JC broke the kiss and groaned. He didn’t feel so erected for a long time and they just started.

Justin grinned and went down on JC’s body, liking his lover’s skin while he went down. He took one of JC’s nipples in his mouth, liking and biting it carefully, to tease him. JC moaned loudly, clawing his fingers into the coach. Then Justin came back and attacked JC’s neck kissing and biting it.

JC rubbed himself against Justin, ripping this one’s shirt from his body. Justin grinned. He liked it, when JC got desperate. In seconds JC got the shirt from Justin’s body and started unbuttoning his pants. With his feet he ripped the pants off and rubbed Justin’s cock with his fingers over the boxers. Justin moaned into JC’s ear, stimulating the other nipple with his fingers.

“You want to feel me bitch?”

JC nodded fast, hoping Justin would slam his cock right now into his whole. Justin smiled evilly. He had JC where he wanted him. He took off JC’s pants too, kissing him again.

Then he stood up. Desperately JC tried to keep Justin on him. Justin smiled at him. “Want to smell my little one after all these years again?” Fast JC nodded and grabbed Justin’s boxers, before he could even do something. JC ripped them of, touching his cock with his fingers. He kissed over it, while Justin moaned quietly. Then JC took the top of it into his mouth. Justin groaned loudly when he felt the hot, wet mouth around his dick. JC licked over it, teasing Justin with not taking it really into his mouth.

But Justin wasn’t the type of man who let that happening without any opposing. He grabbed JC’s head and started to fuck into JC’s mouth. JC closed his eyes moaning loudly. “Yeah, you like that taste, don’t you?” JC nodded, taking the whole length of Justin into his mouth. Before Justin came he put out his cock of JC’s mouth. This one tried to go with the movement, but Justin pushed him away. JC pouted and Justin chuckled. “Do you really want me to come before I fuck you?” JC sighed. “No, but I want to taste you…” Justin kissed JC’s mouth. “I promise I will come into your mouth. You will get to taste me. Does that sound good?” JC nodded fast and wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck, kissing this one lustfully.

Justin carried JC back on the coach, starting to put his fingers into JC’s mouth. This one sucked the fingers to wet them as good as possible.

Justin prepared JC enjoying the sounds of pleasure, which came out of JC’s mouth. Then he entered JC with his cock. JC screamed loudly, feeling pleasure and pain at the same time. Justin started to move, always watching the facial expression of JC. This one was screaming, now just out of pleasure. Justin took JC until he was close. Then he pushed himself out and let JC suck his cock again. It didn’t take a long time, until he was coming. Justin was moaning loudly, feeling the body shaking of JC. He was coming at the same time, just because he felt Justin’s sperm in his mouth. After JC licked the last drop of sperm from Justin’s cock, Justin wrapped his arms around him and cuddled under a blanket.

JC: I love you.

Justin: I love you, too. Will you ever call me a pussy again?

JC: Never. You are my strong man!

 

Justin: Yeah, I know.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story