JC was moaning when he opened his eyes. Someone was massaging his neck. JC moved a little bit to get a better position to lie on the bed. When Justin felt that JC was awake, he rubbed his cock against JC’s back. JC moaned louder, which made Justin smile brightly.

“Good morning, my beautiful angel.” Justin whispered in JC’s ear.

JC opened his eyes and smiled at his lover. “Morning? Did I sleep so long?”

“No, I just like it when you look confused. You get this cute little furrow on your forehead I like so much.”

JC smiled and turned under Justin around to face the younger one. Justin bent over JC and gave him a long romantic kiss.

“Anyways what time is it, J?”

Justin smiled evilly. “Yeah you want to know right?”

JC giggled. “Justin…”

Justin turned the clock on the nightstand and fixed JC’s arms. “Let’s make a game out of it. It’s called ‘I’m sucking Justin so long off, until he is ready to tell me what time it is’.”

JC shook laughing his head and pushed Justin into the mattress. He stroked Justin’s chest and went down his body. He opened Justin’s pants and licked over Justin’s cock. Justin was moaning loudly. JC sucked Justin’s cock until he came into JC’s mouth. JC swallowed everything and licked the little rest from Justin’s cock. Then JC came up again and cuddled with Justin.

“I never said this was enough.”

JC hit Justin playfully. Justin giggled and gave JC a long sloppy kiss. “It’s 3pm.” Before JC could answer on this his stomach rumbled. Justin smiled and kissed JC. “How about some food?” Warily JC looked at Justin.

“What? You have to cook it, but I’m hungry, too. So how about some food?”

JC giggled and shook his head. “I was wondering what you have done to my Justin, but now I actually know that you didn’t change.”

“Do you want me to change?”

JC wrapped his arms around Justin, smiling at him. “No, I love you the way you are.”

Justin smiled lovingly at JC. Then he hit playfully JC’s butt and said: “Move this cute ass old man. I want my food.”

“Did you call me old?”

“I did. What do you want to do now?” Justin grabbed JC’s ass and pressed his body against his own.

Quietly JC answered half moaning: “Nothing, master.”

“Yeah I’m your master. Never forget that.”

Giggling JC lied his head on Justin’s shoulder. Justin wrapped one arm around JC’s back and lifted with his other arm JC’s legs. “I never get my food, if I wait for you to walk on your own downstairs, do I?” Both men were laughing, while Justin carried JC downstairs into the kitchen. He set JC on the kitchen table down. With one finger he pointed at the fridge and said: “Food.” JC shook giggling his head and went to the fridge. He was shocked when he saw the apparent thousand liters of milk standing in there.

“Ehmm… Justin? Do you have something else then milk in your fridge?”

“Yes!” Justin answered and showed JC proudly the bread and the lunchmeat, which were standing in the corner of the fridge.

“And you want me to make food out of… milk, bread and lunchmeat? Seriously?”

“I also have onions and cereals.”

JC started laughing and looked again into the fridge, hoping he would find something else. “Justin, are cereals ok, because…”

Justin made some noise with his car keys to get JC’s attention. JC looked confused at Justin, before he realized what Justin wanted to do. “I’m going to the grocery store, so make a list of what you want to have and how much you need honey.”

JC smiled, looking into some of the boards.

“What are you doing? Except for onions, cereals, milk bread and lunchmeat I don’t have any groceries, so stop searching.”

“Justin, how can you survive?”

“I order food or I eat at some friends places.”

JC giggled. He took out a piece of paper and wrote all he needed down on a letter. Justin grabbed the list and looked curiously at it. “So what do you want to cook?”

“Fish with potatoes. That’s why I wrote fish and potatoes on the list.”

“Potatoes? I just read Poloties.”

“What the hell is a Polotie?”

“I didn’t write it down, you did. So tell me, what is a Polotie?”

“There stands potato, silly boy. And just as a notice: The sooner you go and get the groceries the sooner I can start cooking.”

Immediately Justin gave JC a little kiss and ran out of the house. JC laughed and watched Justin running to his car.

Justin drove to the grocery store. He took out the list and went through the shelves, while he tried to read, what JC has written down. ‘Ok, the first word was potato and the second word said fisti… that should be the fish and in brackets behind he also wrote what kind of fish… salormoon… he wanted sailormoonfish? Does that even exist?’ Justin went to the meat counter, where he could also find some fish.

“Do you have sailormoonfish?”

The man behind the counter looked confused at Justin. “Sir, this fish doesn’t exist…”

“I knew it!” Justin cursed and looked again at the list.

“Can I see it?” the man asked and tried together with Justin to read what JC has written. “I guess it should say salmon.”

Justin gave himself a face palm and told the man how much salmon he needed. It said 5000 Gramm but he figured out this should say 500 Gramm… Then he continued his purchase. The next thing on the list was… remoulade or marmalade… logically Justin would have said it says remoulade, but JC liked to use extraordinary stuff for his food, so Justin put both in his basket and continued. JC wanted salad… Justin didn’t like salad so much, but it was for his lover, so whatever. He grabbed an iceberg lettuce, some pickles and pringles chips (maybe he wanted something to eat when both were going to watch a film tonight, tomatoes, peppers, tenders (a new toilet paper brand), garlics, perlios (chocolate, Justin saw the first time in his life) and salt. The half of the stuff he bought was wrong and he knew that, but he really wasn’t able to read JC’s writing. He should work on that! Justin paid everything and went back to his house.

When Justin entered the corridor JC went against him and helped Justin carrying the groceries into the kitchen. Confused JC looked at the tenders.

“Why did you bought toilet paper? I saw you have enough in your bathroom.”

“You wrote that down?!”

“Where?” Justin showed JC the list and pointed on the line which said tenders. “That sais peppers, Justin.”

“Where should I know that? Nobody can read the scrawl you name handwriting.”

“But think logical. I wanted you to buy groceries to make food. Why should I need toilet paper?”

“Maybe my toilet paper isn’t comfortable enough? I don’t know?!”

JC laughed. “I love you honey.”

“Oh yeah and I also blamed myself today. I asked the man behind the meat counter for Sailormoonfish.”

“What the hell is a sailormoonfish?”

“We were thinking about it for kind of 15 minutes before the man realized you meant salmon not sailormoon.”

“Is my writing so horrible?”

“YES!!! … But you have other qualities Babe.”

JC laughed and wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck. “I love you.”

“This is one of your qualities.”

JC looked confused at Justin. “How do you mean that?”

Justin put his arms around JC, pressing their bodies together. He placed his nose on his lover’s one and looked straight into JC’s eyes. “I mean that you can love such an idiot as I am. This is a real high quality. Not everybody could do that.”

JC giggled. “That’s not a quality. Everyone loves you. You have a few thousand girls out there who love you.”

“Yeah, but they don’t know me and they don’t know what kind of asshole I am.”

“Justin, you are not an asshole.”

“What kind of asshole I can become sometimes?”

“Better” JC smiled and closed the gap between both mans’ lips. Justin pushed JC carefully against the kitchens wall and started to grab at JC’s ass. JC tried to protest, but Justin pushed his lips even harder against JC’s and started to remove JC’s clothes, he just took on a few minutes ago.

“Justin, I though you wanted to have some food.”

Justin stopped and looked at JC without any expression on his face. “You really want me to stop now?”

JC thought about this question for a few seconds before he answered: “No.” and continued the kiss Justin broke before. It didn’t take a long time until Justin removed all of JC’s and his own clothes. He lifted JC’s body and fucked his lover against the wall. JC was moaning very loudly, feeling fulfilled every time Justin pushed his member into JC.

After twelve minutes of hot, sweaty sex JC let himself fall into Justin’s arms, still breathing hard. Justin smiled and stroke JC’s face.

“Now we should get some food. What do you think?”

JC nodded smiling and started to prepare everything. After an hour both men were sitting on the coach cuddling and eating at the same time.

“You are the most wonderful man in the world, you know that?”

Justin smiled at JC. “Yes, I am pretty awesome”

JC giggled and both men were as happy as they were in good old times.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story