The next week was perfect for both guys. It felt like the best time of their lives. They just sat home and feed each other, while watching their favorite movies, but it was long time ago that both had time to just relax and watch movies.

They cuddled the whole week and ordered Pizza, Sushi and other stuff. JC wanted to cook, but Justin didn’t let him. He always said that every second he could spend with him was too precious to waste it with housework, cooking and other stuff.

And surely they did something special too. It was hard for both men to keep the hands off each other. They couldn’t watch one movie completely without stopping it one time or more. Anything what reminded them in any ways of sex, made both men so horny that they fall upon each other.

That were random stuff like a character saying ‘member’ or ‘noodle’ or that a character touched another one at his/her ass/hips. Mostly it was Justin starting to attack JC’s neck. JC mostly moaned that they already fucked several times and Justin moved along.

At the end they fucked on the coach, JC at the end complaining that his ass already hurts. And the next time Justin fucked into JC’s mouth.

After the week was over, both went back to the show, where the pre-finals were on. JC sat in the car with Justin, driving to the studio.

Justin: Is something wrong that you can’t sit still?

JC: Yeah, how about you fucked me so often that I’m not able to sit, stand or lie. Thank you, Justin.

Justin: No problem Babe. I repeat that anytime you want

JC was laughing and nudged Justin playfully.

Justin: What?

JC: Nothing. You are a cute idiot.

Justin: Why do you call me an idiot? You act like you didn’t like it.

JC: Who says that I liked it?

Justin: You, screaming ‘Justin, harder! I want to get fucked until I can’t walk anymore!’

JC: I never said that!

Justin: Are you sure?

JC: Not this way…

Justin had to laugh, when he saw JC pouting.

Justin: You are damn cute, you know that?

JC: Surely I do. That’s why you love me.

Justin: Oh yeah, and because you are the most beautiful guy on this planet.

JC: Crawler.

Justin laughed and parked in front of the studio. Both men kissed a last time, before they went in and acted like they didn’t fuck the whole week instead of preparing the performance. JC planned anyways to sing a slow song and to sit on the stage. There he didn’t need to prepare so much.

When he started to make his singing exercise before the show, he saw Justin standing next to the stage in a unexposed corner of the performing area. JC wanted to go to Justin, to get a last kiss before he performed, when he saw Britney joining Justin.

Both were talking quietly, so the crowd, which filled the studio slowly, didn’t hear their conversation. Unfortunately JC didn’t hear a word either. He just saw how their lips were moving. Justin and Britney had no expression in their faces. JC couldn’t even guess what they would talk about.

Britney: How was your weekend?

Justin: Fine. Yours?

Britney: Why are you like this?

Justin: Like what?

Britney: You seem to be cold. What have I done to you?

Justin: Nothing. I just… I have to tell you something. I know you saw me last week, when I ran behind the stage, to help JC. And that wasn’t just because he is a good friend of mine.

Britney: What should that mean?

Justin: I thought about us and I don’t think that this can work. I’m still in love with JC and I regret my decision I made 12 years ago.

Britney: Wait… you regret that you decided for me?

Justin: What do you think? You broke my heart! I mean I deserved it, because I didn’t do it better with JC, but how could I ever say that this was a good decision?

Britney: And now you want to tell me that you want to be with this faggot?

Justin: Stop calling him like this. JC is also your friend.

Britney: I’m sorry. It just hurts me to hear you say those words.

Justin: I am sorry. JC is the only one for me.

Britney: I hope you both get happy.

Right before Britney wanted to leave, she saw that JC was watching them both talking. She also could read in his facial expression that he tried to understand their conversation. The possibility that he didn’t understand one word was pretty high, even because both were talking pretty quiet. She saw her chance to get Justin back right in this second.

Britney: Justin, could you do me a last favor?

Justin: What shall I do?

Britney: Hold me like in old times.

Justin: I don’t think this is a good idea.

Britney: Please Justin. Do it for me. Do it for the old times.

Justin sighed, but he had a bad conscience, because he just broke Britney’s heart. So he went towards her and wrapped his arms around her hip. Britney locked herself into Justin’s arms. She looked for a few seconds towards JC, seeing that he still was there, watching all of their actions. That was her chance.

Immediately she connected her lips with Justin’s and closed her eyes, indicating they were both kissing freely. The shocked Justin first didn’t know what to do. Britney used that for her own intentions and pushed Justin against the wall. She rubbed her hips against Justin, as she wanted to have sex with him.

JC saw all of this and ran away with tears in his eyes. He couldn’t see that scenario anymore.

Justin pushed Britney away.

Justin: What was that?

Britney: If I can’t have you, nobody should!

Confused Justin stared at her, not knowing what she meant. But before she could add something, Justin was gone.

He searched for JC, but couldn’t find him, before the show started.

Now the last performance before the finals was on. JC was performing ‘You ruined me’ as good as always and Justin was enthusiastic about the performance. JC could handle his enthusiasm and his standing ovations, but when Justin was going to pick his team, he told all the people who were watching, how talented and awesome JC was.

He didn’t stop fancying. His eyes started to sparkle, when he looked at JC. He saw the love of his life in front of him and couldn’t believe how much luck he had.

But JC couldn't handle the situation. The more Justin fancied about him the more his heart broke. All he could think of was the image of Britney behind his inner eyes. Slowly some tears build up in his eyes and rolled down his face. Justin got confused and worried about him. He stood up and wanted to walk towards JC to ask, if everything was fine, but JC ran away.

Justin wanted to follow him, but the cameras were still on and the show didn’t end. He had no other chance then going on with the show and at least kicking JC of the show, because he didn’t came back at the end. Justin had to pick three others. The producers forced Justin to do so.

After the cameras were out for commercials, Justin ran behind the stage and searched for JC. He wanted to know what was wrong again. He could think on his own that JC saw him with Britney, but he still hoped it was something else. And mostly he hoped that JC wouldn’t leave him.

But after all the things that happened between both men, the probability for another chance was tiny.

It took Justin more than 30 minutes to find JC. He sat in the corner of a cubby. He hid his face into his arms and had his legs bent at his body. Slowly Justin walked towards JC, sitting down next to him.

Worried he watched JC crying. Justin didn’t know how he could make him stop crying or how he could start a conversation without JC running away. Justin thought about it several minutes, until JC recognized him.

He raised his head and looked into Justin’s eyes. Justin could see his anger and his vulnerability. He wanted to wrap his arms around JC, to make him feel better, but JC struggled against the hug and moved a few steps away from Justin. Justin kept sitting on the ground while he watched JC walking to the other corner of the room. There he broke down again.

Justin: JC, what was that supposed to be?

JC: Leave me alone.

Justin: JC let me explain…

JC: What?! What do you want to explain to me? Which excuse do you weave this time? Let me guess, Britney stumbled and kissed you accidently. And then she pushed you accidently against the wall. And then you fucked her accidently!

Justin: JC, I never fucked her…

JC: I saw you! You were about to fuck her! Sorry that I left, before I saw it!

Justin: Baby…

JC: Stop calling me Baby!

Justin: Please, you have to believe me.

JC: I have to? I don’t have to do anything! I’m sick and tired of your excuses!

Justin: Give me another chance…

JC: How many chances do you expect I should give to you? I gave you thousands of chances! I don’t want to give you another chance! I don’t want to get heartbroken again!

Justin: I won’t break your heart anymore. I promise.

JC: How often did you give me this fucking promise?! Stop lying! Do you want to make me happy?

Justin: That’s all I ever wanted to do!

JC: Then leave me alone and never ever call me again! Did you understand me? I don’t want to see your face ever again in my entire life!

Justin: But JC…

JC: You don’t wanna leave? Ok! Then I go!

Justin: Babe…

JC: Bye!

Then JC left the room. He left the studio and drove home as fast as he could.

Incomplete
littleMissChasez is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Voice Of My Heart also liked 8 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story