August 25, 2013

11:43 pm

 

The performance went off without much difficulty.  To be honest, I don't know what MTV was thinking when they gave me that much time to perform but I think I did the best I could with the time allotted.  I haven't been that winded in a long time.  I'm no spring chicken, some of that shit was tiring.  I'm still trying to get my breathing back to normal.  This is all amazing but I'm fucking exhausted.  Between preparing for the album, the tour with Jay, and the VMA's, I don't think I've slept a full eight hours in months.  Before I kick into full gear for 20/20 part 2, I'm grabbing my girl and getting the fuck out of dodge.  I will say one thing though...

 

 

I've missed my brothers.

 

 

Currently, we are sitting at this little restaurant I booked for an intimate dinner for my crew and the families to celebrate tonight.  Getting us back together like this did my heart good.  Approaching the reunion idea had to be handled with a certain finesse; you don't want it to come across cheesy or weak.  Every one of the guys was on board; as long as the others followed suit.  Anyway, their portion of the performance was what I was most nervous about, but it was also my favorite.  I can't put into words how it felt to be up there with them again.  I wouldn't be here if we never did what we did and for that, I'm forever grateful.  I'm forever indebted to them. 

 

 

"What's on your mind Justin?  You good?"  JC asks from across the table.

 

"I'm good Jace, just thinking about everything.  It went well right?"

 

"Well?  Justin that was the best performance the VMA's have had in years!  You've set the bar so high, nobody will be able to top it.  At least, not in my opinion.  You know you're the shit, don't even worry about it."  Chris chimes in from beside me.

 

"Guys, you'll never believe what I found.  Remember that strip club we went to a couple years ago? They have three new locations, including here in New York.  You know we have to go right?"  Joey chimes in once everyone files out of the restaurant and onto the streets of Brooklyn. 

 

"I don't know if I'm up for all that Joe.  Jess has already turned in for the night, I'm tired, my whole body aches, and I'm ready to crash." I say as I pull out my cell.  I'm not as tired as I'm putting on.  I just want to climb into bed with my wife and finally get some ass!  It's been longer than I care to share at the moment.

 

"Come on Justin!  This is your big night and it's only just after midnight.  You can't turn in this early.  Why can't Jess come with us?  Kelly's on board, she just went to check on the kids.  You guys are down right?"

 

"Not us Joe, but you guys have fun.  We're going to turn up at a few parties before we crash.  Call me before you guys leave.  This night has been awesome!"  Lance says as he and Michael hail a cab to who knows where.  One wouldn't suspect that they'd join in.  Hell, even I don't really wanna go. 

 

"Well I'm down, I wonder if any of the ladies from L.A will be there?  JC adds.

 

"You know what? I'm in. Karly's pretty much down for whatever so whenever she comes out the ladies room, we'll be set.  Come on J, this'll probably be the last time we'll all be together this year.  You have to come."

 

"Alright, alright.  I'll just text Jess and ask her to meet us there.  Where is it anyway Joey?"  He looks up the directions in his phone and it's about two blocks from where we are.  How convenient.  It would be nice to see that girl again.  Brooklynne I think?  Yeah, the last time we were together, let's just say it was less than spectacular.  Chris and Karly come out of the restaurant and we all pile into an awaiting car. 

 

 

There's light chatter going around but all I can think about is Jessica and Brooklynne.  I know it's fucked up but, I feel like I owe both of them something.  Jess and are get along famously everywhere but in the bedroom.  I don't know why, but she insists on plain Jane, boring, missionary sex.  That shit was so whack the last time we did it, I fucked around and fell asleep inside her.  She was obviously hurt, but I think what made it so bad is that she was honestly trying.  She wants to be everything I need but, she won't turn up her freak.  There's only so much we can do before she pulls back and truth be told, it's wearing me out.  Aren't you supposed to turn up the heat to 100 after the vows are committed?  Don't get me wrong, I'm in it for the long haul but shit gotta shake with our sex life.  It just has to.

 

 

We pull up in front of what appears to be an abandoned building but if we learned anything from the last time, we know this was done on purpose.

 

 

"What kind of strip club is this?  It looks like it isn't even occupied."  Chris says as he steps out of the van.  He wasn't with us last time and as Karly grips his hand visibly tighter, I see that it's made them uncomfortable. 

 

"This is what they do.  When we went out in L.A., the building didn't look like a strip club either.  You'll be pleasantly surprised."  Joey says with anticipation.  We both reach the door first and when we walk in, we see an open space and wall to wall beautiful women.  It is even better than I remember and as three women walk up to escort us further inside, I get butterflies in my stomach.  Lo and behold, Brooklynne, another one of the ladies I recognize from before and another lady with porcelain skin and short blonde hair welcomes us inside. 

 

 

"Welcome to Noir Mr. Timberlake, Mr. Chasez, Mr. Kirkpatrick and Mr. Fatone and.  It's wonderful to see some of you again.  We welcome you and your guests to the place where we leave inhibitions at the door.  You are invited to do whatever your hearts desire while you're here. There are three levels of pleasure that you can partake in, the top floor is Strip, Tease is in the middle and this floor is Play.  Feel free to roam around, get a feel for the place with one of our lovely ladies or if you'd like, we can set up something private for you.  So, what'll it be?

 

 

She looks as beautiful as I remember.  This time, her hair's a bit shorter, she a little thicker but she's still looks and smells insatiable.  This should be fun.

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story