Strip

Joey 

 

And we're back at it.  I walk into the elevator with the hot blonde, whose name is April I've learned.  She's escorting myself, Chris and Karly up to the third floor and tells us to enjoy the show.  She departs from us and soon enough, we hear the DJ tell the few men in power suits and expensive liquor perk up and pay attention to the stage.  I wonder what's keeping Kelly.  She was supposed to be here by now.  I step outside to call her and leave Chris and Karly in the middle of what looks like a good time.  I'm not sure what's going on at home but if my wife isn't coming, I'm going home to her.  I have time to come here again now that I know it's here. Deciding that I'll just meet Kelly at home, I head outside and hustle after the cab. Hopefully, we can make it back.  I'm anxious to see what new products they've come up with.

 

Chris 

 

Song: Dance for You by Beyoncé'

 

I must admit; I was a bit skeptical when Joey mentioned coming here.  I wasn't sure this was how we needed to celebrate Justin's big night but it's the guys and if Justin was willing, I had to be as well.  I'm just too hyped to go anywhere else.  We watch a couple ladies do their thing before one in particular catches my eye."She's really pretty Chris.  You should get a lap dance from her."  Karly mentions, mesmerized by what's happening on stage.  We've been to strip clubs together sure, but we're usually lit off of our asses and not really paying attention to our surroundings.  Tonight though, I'm tipsy and intrigued by my fiancé being caught up in ‘Candy'.  She catches her attention and Candy saunters over to where we're sitting and bends down as Karly whispers something in her ear.  Candy smiles at me seductively and winks before standing to finish her set.  Karly places her hand on my upper thigh and leans into me."We have to go.  We're meeting Candy in one of the private rooms."

 

I have the best fiancé in the world.

 

I just wanna 

Show you how much I appreciate you

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you

Wanna show you how much it will forever be you

 

The opening chords of Beyoncé begins as we're lead to two chairs in the middle of a dark room.  Karly tells me to enjoy myself as Candy once again appears in front of me.  She stalks over to me, bending over to show me all she has to offer and my goodness, it's a mouthful.  She starts to dance around us, popping her body, jerking back and forth and it's raising the temperature in the room, let me tell you. Karly is once again caught up in the show, not able to resist the curve of Candy's body.  Candy stops in front of Karly and in one swift motion, she's naked and sitting, writhing in Karly's lap.

Loving you is really all that's on my mind

I can't help but to think about it

Day and night

I just wanna make your body rock

Sit back and watch

 

 

Karly instantly grabs at Candy's chest and she squeals as she adds pressure, gyrating her hips against the rough of Karly's sequined mini dress.  I swear, I've never been harder in my life.  Candy leans against Karly and slides out of her lap before coming over to me.  Karly stands and whispers in my ear to enjoy myself, because she sure is.  I laugh in spite of myself as Candy begins her assault on me.  


Tonight I'm gonna dance for you,

oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you,

oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

 

 

She starts slow.  Rotating her body to and fro, making sure I feel her heat against these very thin dress slacks and I know she knows I can't help myself.  I don't want to make her uncomfortable but it just feels too good.  Karly eggs her on, directs her, tells her what to do to me to make me respond.  Its evil, but I'll be damned if it isn't working.  By the time I'm aware of what going on around me, Karly and Candy are dancing together and I can already tell I'm in for a hell of a night.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story