Tease

 

JC

Song: Do You Wanna Touch? by Joan Jett 

 

 

I walk to the back of the room to look at the new collection of porn that's out.  I'm not really into the stuff, I'd much rather be making love than watching other people do it but I haven't had a steady girlfriend since I broke things off with Kiana and I need stimulation of some sort.  I walk around aimlessly, not really sure what I'm into when I hear a voice that quickens my heart.

 

"Hey stranger, long time no see."

 

I turn around and standing in front of me is Melonie, the girl from L.A.  We haven't seen each other in about a year or so and I'm not ashamed to admit it, I've missed the hell out of her.

 

"Didn't know I meant that much to you."

 

"Well Josh, we've built a friendship of sorts and I always miss my friends.  It's so good to see you!  You look awesome as usual."

 

"As do you baby girl."  I walk over to where she is standing and give her a long hug.  She squeezes me tight and I take a moment to relish in her.  Her scent, her aura, everything.  She's awesome and I've really enjoyed getting to know her.  

 

"So, what product would you like to try out?  We have several new items.  The pulsating bullet is one of my favorites."

 

"What about these?"  I say picking up a pair of handcuffs and twirling them around my finger.

 

"Those are just your run of the mill handcuffs."

 

"I know, but we've never used them before and I don't know, I thought maybe you'd like to see me bound or something."  Just as the words leave my mouth, Melonie smiles a mile wide, like a light bulb just went off in her head.  

 

 

She grabs my hand, making sure we still have the cuffs and leads me to a room with a thick sheets of fabric blanketing the space.  Deep blues, beiges and browns are the colors and I'm instantly at ease.  This room is so serene, I feel it deep in my bones.  I let my body relax as I take in the scent of lavender and Mel is already at work, helping me remove my suit jacket and kneading at the knots in my shoulders.

 

"So, I know what the performance looked like, but how did it feel being back with the fellas again?"  She asks quietly.

 

"Surreal.  I can't even put the energy I felt into words.  I'm literally speechless at the moment."

 

"I understand.  You looked good up there you know."

 

"Thank you.  So, what do you plan to do to me with those?"  I say, nodding my head in the direction of the handcuffs. "Oh, you'll see."  She smirks wickedly and I know I'm in trouble.

 

 

She walks over to the corner of the room and before I know it, Do You Wanna Touch by Joan Jett is blaring through the speakers.  Interesting choice of song.

 

We've been here too long

Trying to get along

Pretending that you're oh so shy

I'm a natural man doing all I can

My temperature is running high

 

 

She quickly removes her clothes and walks up to me doing the same.  We kiss aggressively and I can feel that familiar ache begin to creep its way up my leg.  I can't help but to roam my hands all over her and just as I'm about to palm her ass, she handcuffs me to the bed rail.  I'll say this just got interesting.

 

She asks me not to protest as this was my idea after all and she's right.  After all this time, I trust her judgment; she's hasn't let me down so far.

 

"Okay, so my idea is that I get to do whatever I like, and you have to try your hardest not to react.  I know your penis will react but I want to enjoy this before we move over to Play.  How does that sound?"

 

"Like slow torture but I trust you."

 

She pulls at my belt harshly, her forcefulness throwing me off but when she removes my pants successfully, she stares at me for a while before she begins.  

 

Do you wanna touch?

Yeah

Do you wanna touch?

Yeah

Do you wanna touch me there?

 

 

She slides her naked body over mine, teasing me with her breasts, pushing them in my face.  I love her breasts.  When I remain calm, she up the ante by placing herself right over me.  I can see that she's already wet with anticipation and there is nothing like seeing that shit and not being able to do anything about it.  But, she's posed a challenge and I'm competitive so we'll see who cracks first.  

 

Every growin' boy needs a little joy

All you do is sit and stare

Beggin' on my knees, baby won't you please

Run your fingers through' my hair

 

 

She looks at me with a fire in her eyes and I know that she's growing frustrated, thinking her actions should have worked by now.  She bends over to kiss me square on the lips but I offer no tongue and she groans in response before pulling back and working her way down my exposed body.  She places barely there kisses down my chest and my abdomen until she reaches my pelvis.  What she does next is so completely evil, I can't help but laugh.

 

She takes my dick in the palm of her and begins to caress me.  I'm growing harder and harder by the minute and when she bends over like she's about to place me into her mouth, I whimper.

 

"All you have to say is uncle and I'll give you what you really want.  Come on Josh, you know I'm aching with need for you."

 

"I'm good." I croak out.  She laughs as she should, knowing I'm at my breaking point.  

 

"Okay, whatever you say."  She licks her lips and puts me in her mouth, closing it around me so I can feel her wetness then retracts and begins to blow softly.  The mix of feeling her hot mouth then her cool breath breaks me and I start to spill pre cum into her hand."You just had to let your penis decide for you huh?""Well what can I say, I'm a stubborn man."  I smile cheesily at her and she laughs heartily before uncuffing me then putting me back in her mouth.  I don't even know why I bothered.  

 

She has that kind of effect on me.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story