Play

 

Justin

 

I can't believe I let Joey talk me into this.  And where is he anyway?  I haven't seen him all night.  I've been wandering around, taking in some of the different shows and toy demonstrations going on but all this is doing is adding to my frustration.  To add insult to injury, I'm horny as fuck, I haven't talked to my wife in an hour when she's supposed to be here with me and I haven't seen Brooklynne since we met at the door.  Just as I'm about to step out of the side door for some fresh air, I see Brooklynne sitting behind the last door before you walk outside.  She's alone, but she's touching herself.  It seems like she's just as frustrated as I am but I've been wanting to talk to her since I got here so I walk in on her.  She looks up at me surprised, but she doesn't stop what she's doing.  Good girl.  I want to enjoy the show before we get into anything.  I step further inside and she smiles lightly at me through the haze of orgasm she's bringing herself to.  I take a seat across from her, not being able to take my eyes off of her hands and what she's doing to herself.  Her moans turn into frustrated groans and she grows louder.  I'm so caught up in her that I haven't noticed that she's wearing a headset.  She directs her line of vision behind me and tells someone to keep doing what feels natural to them.  I turn around and what I see, leaves me unable to speak.

 

My wife is lying in a huge circular bed, stark naked, pleasuring herself with some type of dildo and I'm shocked.  How in the hell did she get here without me seeing her?  Why didn't she tell me she wanted to do this?  Before I can help it, I say rather loudly,


"What the fuck is happening here?!"

"Justin, calm down please.  I wanted to tell you I was here but I wanted to talk to someone first.  I know you haven't been happy with our bedroom lately and I wanted to do something to change that.  I love you so much baby that I'm willing to take whatever steps necessary to get us to our freakiest.  You want me to hang from the chandeliers, I'll do it.  I just needed to know how to start.  So I jumped in a cab, hauled by ass down here and pretty much attacked the first person I saw.  Brooklynne was kind enough to show me around, let me feel comfortable and then after we talked, showed me some things that will allow me to let what I have inside, out."

"When I saw her walking around, not knowing what to do with herself, I simply asked her if she needed assistance.  Justin, your wife wants to give you everything you've ever wanted and then some.  Just, let her take her time.  I promise you won't be disappointed."  Brooklynne says walking over to me.  I take a heavy seat on the bed and Jess sits up next to me, afraid of what I might do next.  I know my wife; it took a hell of a lot of convincing to get her to open up like this but Brooklynne does have a way of persuading people to let go. 

"Jess, I don't know if you're willing to do this but if you'd like, I can bring you two into another room to let you play around.  I'll make myself available to you if that's what you want but this is about you two.

"Justin, what do you think?"

"I love you Jess, so much.  I want to do whatever it takes to get us back to where we started."  Jess grabs my face and kisses me soundly before jumping up from the bed to slip her dress back on.  We follow Brooklynne through the dark hallway before getting to another room shaded in different reds. 

"Red is the color of fire, passion. Use everything around you and allow yourself to release.  Release the tension of the day, the worrying about tomorrow.  You are here to Play, and I'll be damned if you leave without being spent.  Take your time, I'm right here if you need me."  Brooklynne says.  I don't give a damn what happens after this, I'm ready to go. 

 

Jessica does something that surprises everyone, including herself and pushes Brooke down onto the pillowy soft bed.  Brooke is startled at first but regains composure as Jess climbs on top of her.  She dips her head down and kisses Brooklynne softly.  Brooke purrs in response and I'm about to split these pants apart. 

 

Jess has never, and I mean ever, hinted at the idea of a threesome before.  I'm so fucking excited, I don't know what to do with myself.  Brooke begins to help Jess out of her dress once again and lets her do whatever she wants to her.  Jess begins by laying butterfly kisses along Brooke's collarbone and she giggles in response.  She tells her that her lips are so soft, possibly the softest lips she's ever had on her body.  My wife is turned on even more; not thinking it were possible to be this hot over turning on a woman.  Jess is a power freak though so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

 

She continues kissing up and down her body and Brooklynne tells her to stop teasing her, get me involved instead.  I listen without hesitation and set about removing my clothes.  Now, if someone would have told me I'd have two beautiful women in bed by the end of this night, I would have laughed in their face.  Let's just say I'm not laughing now.

 

 

 

Stressed out uptight, over worked wound up
Unleash what you got let's explore your naughty side
Follow me where we go, we don't need no bread crumbs
Cant you see baby you're the only one

 

You are my love, you are my love
Let me be your medicine
Cuz I got one thing on my mind I'll be your valentine
Spread your wings and baby fly away

 

 

Jess kneels in the bed, inviting me to join her and I quickly oblige.  I'm so shocked, stunned, speechless and turned the fuck on that I don't know up from down right now.  All I do know is that as Jess takes me into her mouth as Brooklynne kisses her back, this is what I've needed.   Jessica moans and hums around me the way I like her to and when Brooklynne surprises her by licking her from her neck to her lower back, she damn near bites me.  That was scary yet, exhilarating. 

 

"Justin, I need to feel you inside me baby.  But first, I want you to (if it's okay with you Brooke) have Brooklynne first."

"That's not necessary baby.  You're all I need."

"I agree with Justin."

"I know but, he's had it bad for you for the longest time and since we share everything, I know what happened between you two the last time you saw each other.  You turn him on and that turns me on.  Do it J, I want you to."

"Jess are you sure?"  I have to know because the last thing I want is for my wife to be upset with me.  She simply nods her head and pushes herself out of the way to make room for Brooklynne.  I can't lie, I've wanted Brooklynne for a very, very long time so if Jess say go for it, I'm going for it.

 

Brooke spreads herself wide open for me and she's so beautiful, I take a moment to appreciate what's about to happen.  Jess positions herself behind us to get a better view and I put my dick at her opening.  She's so fucking hot, my shit is twitching with anticipation.  I'm fully erect this time and as I push inside of her, her body jerks from the invasion. 

 

It's your body you can yell if you want to
Loud if you want to, scream if you want to
Just let me love you lay right here girl don't be scared of me
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy 
It's your body we'll go hard if you want to
As hard as you want to, soft as you want to
Just let me love you lay right here I'll be your fantasy
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

 

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I take in her heat.  She starts to move beneath me, encouraging me to thrust.  I move slow, give us a chance to get adjusted to one another.  I pump in and out of her and she moans so softly, it sounds like she's in another place.  I pick up my pace as Jess starts to rub her hands up and down my chest.  I turn my head so I can kiss her and she groans into my mouth and pulls my ear; a sure fire sign that she's beside herself.  She tells me to keep going.  Brooklynne is meeting me stroke for stroke and goodness grief, the air in the room is thick.  Brooklynne starts to tighten around me and just before I bring her to orgasm, she pushes against me forcefully removing herself.  The departure has left me cold and dazed.

 

"Jess, you have to feel what I just felt.  But, in a different position.  This time, I want you to bend over."

"I've never done that before."

"I know, you'll love it.  Let him enter you from behind this one time and you'll be hooked."  Brooklynne switches positions with Jess and my wife hesitantly bends over. 

 

Her ass sits high in the air, greeting me. 

 

Fuck my wife is fine.

 

Instantly, I push myself inside her but just enough to where my tip's in.  I need to know she's ready for me.

 

"You good baby?"

 

"Yeah, kinda nervous J."

"I know, but trust me, it's worth it."

"Okay."

 

Baby less all for you to do is let your body be
I'll lick you down and make you feel like you 'bout it 'bout it
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, the doctor's here for you
Take you like Twilight I'll bite your neck
You don't have to stay in the rain I'll get you wet, yeah
Push you up against the wall ,turn you out and turn you on 
Eh eh whoa

 

 

I push myself deep inside her and she screams out. I check to make sure she's okay and she whimpers, the pressure altogether new for the both of us.  She rocks slightly and damnit, that's enough to make me cum right there.  I give her enough to adjust before slowly pulling out almost entirely then entering again just as swiftly. 

 

Soon enough, we fall into a rhythm and she says all the things I love, does all the things I love but because of the position, I feel her heat even more and as our bodies become one, we climax together.  She collapses against the bed and I do the same, wrapping my arms around her. 

 

We're still for a while but before we fall asleep, I notice that Brooklynne has left the room.  But, not before leaving a little note.

 

"Justin,

 

You were everything I thought you'd be plus some.  Jessica is a beautiful woman who adores you.  Be patient and show her your freak.  You'll be grateful, trust me."

 

Brooklynne.

 

This was absolutely the best fucking night ever!


Completed
Keediluv is the author of 22 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Relax, It's Just Sex. The previous story in the series is Welcome Rendezvous.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story